Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother (1545 Views)

Young Men These Days Are Morally Decayed And Lousy / Why Are Slim And Sexy Girls Rude,lousy And Arrogant / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Franklystein: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
I have an older brother who is the perfect definition of a fool at 40, he doesn't hustle to be a man of his own, his only job is to cause rift between people, he likes talking and gossiping, he depends on my parents at his age, and he will go to my mom and feed her thrash (mostly lies) and my mom will become hostile towards me and my other siblings, he does that between my mom and my dad too, now I had a girlfriend who is a pretentious talkative too, when we started dating I thought she's like me, I don't talk much and I avoid gossiping at all cost, but as time goes on I realized she's not like me, infact she can talk nonstop for 24hrs straight, with time she got familiar with my older brother, I did everything possible for her not to have any connection with my brother because if the two of them become friends I am certain my lousy brother will do what he always does, and I was right, shortly after they became friends our relationship became a nightmare, I had to tell her I'm no longer interested in the relationship, after begging her severally to stay away from my family, now she visits my brother everyday and they talk and gossip, and I am always the topic, now me and my brother don't talk to each other, but their relationship or friendship or whatever it is they're doing is waxing stronger, this guy won't mind dating her, that's how shameless he is, I don't know what to do about it and I can't seem to stop them.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by DaddyRochie1642: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Move on with your Life and always know when to walk away, self respect is very precious.

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by thorpido(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ignore them.They are two full grown adults.Since you are no longer involved with her,it's no longer your business.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by NobleSeed(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
omo see combo cheesy
Talkative plus talkative=Talkative pro max grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by CreepyBlackpool: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
congrats on finding girlfriend and potential wife for your brother, his perfect match even.
You've done really well.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Medianna(f): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abeg this your topic is misleading.
Your topic should be: My elder brother has found his better half in my Ex

Anyway bro relax two talkative of that nature cannot last

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by FalseProphet1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
I see them getting married, I see all their kids becoming commentators, and winning awards for best commentators.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by osemoses1234(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ur brother na 40 years old man
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by EmiDon11: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see them getting married, I see all their kids becoming commentators, and winning awards for best commentators.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Streetmovement(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Stay on your lane, focus on your mission and have peace of mind, while they keep fooling their selves cool
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Franklystein: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
osemoses1234:
He's in his 30s heading for 40 but has no place of his own, still dependent on my parents, and my mom doesn't see anything wrong with it, always taking his side.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Ghokes(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Inasmuch as it is difficult to do, ignore them both and be careful. They would soon be a mismatch.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by czarr(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Has your girl fallen for your brother?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by bigcee(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol, you worry too much. Dem go soon skata. And she will try to run back to you. Where thunder go take strike you na if you accept her back.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by SavageBoy: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why do you have people that are talkatives in your life like this grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Clinghton: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Try to be better than your brother, he who laughs last laughs best.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Ningen(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Run away from women who talk too much.
That is, if you want to live a long peaceful life.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by omolasho: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
[/b]Leave them they shall surely scatter.[b]
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2022
That's your brother's cup of tea. Whether it's sweet or sour is no longer your business.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother by Wilson500: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
osemoses1234:

I hope he has his certificates and unknown persons have not taken it like one presidential aspirant like that grin

(1) (Reply)

Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger / Why Sex Education Shouldn’t Be Taught In Schools — Education Minister, Adamu / If All Men Were Like Him, Then I’d Rather Die Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.