Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger (1576 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by stunnert(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
My little sister who is a cardiologist finally managed to get me to quit this habit that I've had for almost 8 years now. Trust me it wasn't easy but she's been there by my side all thru making sure I don't slip back into old sins.

Yesterday the urge to smoke some was so strong that it took a lot of willpower not to call my plug. It seven days now and I can tell you that I've conquered the habit.

I'm open and willing to listen to anymore suggestions because deep down inside me I'm feeling that the battle isn't over

Mynd44 OAM4J lalasticlala seun Rocktation farano uboma mukina2 davide470 pls push this to the front page as I really want to overcome this addiction and I believe others can learn from the process

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Evilblackman(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Addicts will always be addicts grin

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by rickpat(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
if you can keep pushing and fight this "stronger urge" then you will conquer it fully...it's not easy but trust me...YOU CAN!!

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN,THEN YOU CAN BUT IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN'T THEN YOU CAN'T...

KEEP PUSHING ONE DAY AT A TIME...I wish you the best bro... overcoming smoking or drinking addict gives peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by stunnert(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
rickpat:
if you can keep pushing and fight this "stronger urge" then you will conquer it fully...it's not easy but trust me...YOU CAN!!

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN,THEN YOU CAN BUT IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN'T THEN YOU CAN'T...

KEEP PUSHING ONE DAY AT A TIME...I wish you the best bro... overcoming smoking or drinking addict gives peace of mind

Thanks man
Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by PraiseGodRCCG: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Are you aware there is an eternal place called Hell? A place reserved for those who didn't accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior . Repent and forsake sins. Jesus alone can quench every sinful desires . I hope you open your mouth and cry out to God ,He will hear you and deliver you from your destruction. For all of una way dey think say una don come this life before , all you living a Godless life style. Repent ,if not . Hmm when death comes your way , it is a one way ticket . Call on Jesus today and start living a Holy Life.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by stunnert(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
PraiseGodRCCG:
Are you aware there is an eternal place called Hell? A place reserved for those who didn't accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior . Repent and forsake sins. Jesus alone can quench every sinful desires . I hope you open your mouth and cry out to God ,He will hear you and deliver you from your destruction. For all of una way dey think say una don come this life before , all you living a Godless life style. Repent ,if not . Hmm when death comes your way , it is a one way ticket . Call on Jesus today and start living a Holy Life.

What has this gat to do with God ?

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by PerfectStranger(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
PraiseGodRCCG:
Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by MufasaLion: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
PraiseGodRCCG:

Oh, you're a RCCG memeber. Is this the trash that Mr. Adeboye always preach to you? Well, I'm not surprised. Tomorrow is another Sunday to receive the weekly dose of trash again.

Gullible clown!

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Urheadmaster(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Smoking weed and not cigarettes is the best choice any living souls would never lived to regret tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by MufasaLion: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
stunnert:

What has this gat to do with God ?

That's the only thing in religious people's head. They don't think!

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by stunnert(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
MufasaLion:

That's the only thing in religious people's head. They don't think!

As in ehhhn, the guy yarnings just weak me
Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by MufasaLion: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
stunnert:

As in ehhhn, the guy yarnings just weak me

Ignore that little child.

Continue with that dedication to quit. It's difficult but possible. Addiction is very crazy but with dedication, it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by ipobarethieves: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
cool Good.Continue till u ride tyre Rim Enter Togo .E go LOUD well sad

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by stunnert(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
ipobarethieves:
cool Good.Continue till u ride tyre Rim Enter Togo .E go LOUD well sad

Even if you're still young must you also be senseless
Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by ipobarethieves: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
stunnert:

Even if you're still young must you also be senseless
u mean ur fathe is dumb upstairs
Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Starboytwo(m): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Omo I’ve resigned to smoking only loud.

I have stopped all other forms of smoking, as I especially hate AZ and nothin, I mean nothing in this life can make me take a drag of colo’s(that shii med meh’n,) I see colorado I run

But loud, damn, sometimes food don’t really give joy like LOUD.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Mr favorite quote

Once an addict always an addict

I said what I said

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Loveisnotenough: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2022
stunnert:
My little sister who is a cardiologist finally managed to get me to quit this habit that I've had for almost 8 years now. Trust me it wasn't easy but she's been there by my side all thru making sure I don't slip back into old sins.

Yesterday the urge to smoke some was so strong that it took a lot of willpower not to call my plug. It seven days now and I can tell you that I've conquered the habit.

I'm open and willing to listen to anymore suggestions because deep down inside me I'm feeling that the battle isn't over

Mynd44 OAM4J lalasticlala seun Rocktation farano uboma mukina2 davide470 pls push this to the front page as I really want to overcome this addiction and I believe others can learn from the process

OP, you probably cannot quit without changing your environment. Your dealer is still close to you, your active buddies too are.

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by BlackkPegasus(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
what typo loud do you puff
Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by ObalendeCMS: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2022
“What you resist, persist.”

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by stunnert(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Mr favorite quote

Once an addict always an addict

I said what I said

I dig you man, but I believe I can fight this. Pls wish me well

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by PraiseGodRCCG: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dear Mufasa, I haven't said anything that is wrong ,or have I? Kindly point it out . Besides , I want to remind you that Jesus loves you. Accept him today and enjoy perfect peace .
MufasaLion:

Oh, you're a RCCG memeber. Is this the trash that Mr. Adeboye always preach to you? Well, I'm not surprised. Tomorrow is another Sunday to receive the weekly dose of trash again.

Gullible clown!
Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Psych412(f): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
you can do it op..you just have to stay away from friends that will lead you back to that habbit.... its been 8 months since I smoked anything and now, I have gain so much wait, I'm looking more beautiful....i had a very bad and rough memories

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Bigbenn(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Psych412:
you can do it op..you just have to stay away from friends that will lead you back to that habbit.... its been 8 months since I smoked anything and now, I have gain so much wait, I'm looking more beautiful....i had a very bad and rough memories

How did you do it

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Psych412(f): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bigbenn:

How did you do it
stay away from friends that will lead you back to such habbit and also don't stay alome...have something that always keeps you busy(An Idle man is a devil workshop)...in everything put God first.

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Blupen(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Smoking weed and not cigarettes is the best choice any living souls would never lived to regret tongue undecided
Your head self na master.....
Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Blupen(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Op u cannot stop smoking at once, seven days no smoke progress puff a little again 10days no smoke progress puff again, you cannot stop smoking at once you are not avatar aang

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by darichlife: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
stunnert:

8 Years of wiring ain't no Joke man, I will advice you to do something outstanding. If you have the urge next sit in a Yoga position for 10mins and breath in and out and say I will not smoke you no more for 30mins. You will rewire your subconscious mind immediately once you are done with this process buy fruits to eat. Stay well bro

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Starkz9898(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
How do you intend to cope with life troubles without your loud?Quitting in a cold turkey way is not good to stop addiction.Let say you take it on monday wait till like thursday to puff,you will see your restraining power building up until you finally decide to call it a quit with this process you suffer less withdrawal symptoms.....Wish you all the best brother!

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by stunnert(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Starkz9898:
How do you intend to cope with life troubles without your loud?Quitting in a cold turkey way is not good to stop addiction.Let say you take it on monday wait till like thursday to puff,you will see your restraining power building up until you finally decide to call it a quit with this process you suffer less withdrawal symptoms.....Wish you all the best brother!
Thanks man
Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Blupen(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Starkz9898:
Exactly what am saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? / Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 / Facts About This Power Bank ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.