Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. (359 Views)

Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / Lord's Chosen Members Spotted Using Customized Plane To Evangelise In Lagos / How Often Do You Evangelise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
So this morning, I woke up little tired and wanted to just be at home all day. But wiffey reminded me about my usual visit to Bilston Market centre in the UK here where I always buy fresh fruits from lovely farmers on Saturdays. I didn't want to go out but my sprit just encouraged me. Walking pass the open centre I started hearing the powerful song Ekwueme from a distance being used to evangelise to people by these two white people.

The lady told me she doesn't understand the song but she knows it is spirit filled song to minister to people. I had tears in my eyes telling them about the wonderful singer and had joy that even in death, her song is still working wonders.

We prayed together and encouraged each other briefly.

I will upload the video soon. Almost done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAJTd_KEEBs

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by nicho450(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good one
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Cypress042: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice to know cool hope you didn't tell them about the domestic violence part

Before they'd start thinking all Nigerian men are woman beaters sad
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
Nice to know cool hope you didn't tell them about the domestic violence part

Before they'd start thinking all Nigerian men are woman beaters sad

I won't be that insensitive o. Even the husband is still being alleged I think.
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by Cypress042: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
chloedogie:

I won't be that insensitive o. Even the husband is still being alleged I think.
Correct bro cool two shawarmas for you smiley
Re: Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. by chloedogie(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
Correct bro cool two shawarmas for you smiley

Lol@ shawarma. Misses that thing though. My regular Mr biggs purchase point in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep / I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality / Prayers That Are Heard By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.