Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Often Do You Evangelise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do You Evangelise? (4088 Views)

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. / Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / Lord's Chosen Members Spotted Using Customized Plane To Evangelise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Evangelise? by Omooba77: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Jesus Christ said, Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to all nations; baptising them in the name of The Father, of the Son, of the Holy Spirit.
How often do we carry out this task?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by CuteMadridista: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2018
I find evangelising by certain Christians malicious

These Christians are the type that believe the peooe ignorant of Jesus' saving power would make heaven or be judged by their works

I find it malicious cuz these Christians go into villages where the people are living peacefully and tell them about Jesus - whom majority would reject as they're worshipping another god or no god already - thereby canceling whatever chance those people have of making heaven

Check the meme below and understand better

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Omooba77: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Jesus is the only message; not even Church or Pastor. We only come to Church to grow our Faith in God through Jesus

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2018
The Greek word 'evangelion' is the word translated as gospel in the English bible. Evangelion is however not a religious word but a military word. In Greek there are many religious words that can be use to describe the attempt of converting a person into a religion. But the apostles didn't use any of these words because they were not preaching any religion neither were they trying to convert people into a religion. The word evangelion was refer to as the proclamation of victory in war or/and the enthronement of a new ruler i.e when a battle is won or a new king had been enthrone the witnesses of this run out to declare the good news of the kingdom. The good news was not meant for conversion neither was it meant to make people aware of a religion. It simply a proclamation to bring into awareness the victory and the reign of a new king.
Evangelism is unveiling the glory of the enthronement and the power of the reign of Christ.

Through our everyday life we are meant to show that the devil has failed and Christ is now the new king. Satan has lost his throne that is why you can overcome sin, that is why you can express pure love, that is why you are righteous, that is why you can heal the sick and the broken hearted. The devil has failed, light has broken into this dark world and your life is a testimony of this truth.
http://www.hiswordxray.com/2016/03/the-centrality-of-christ-in-gospel_31.html?m=1
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Lec25(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2018
When the spirit lead.
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by lelvin(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2018
I don't know your definition of evangelism. But if it's walking around town ringing bells and telling people Jesus is coming soon, no, I don't do that.

I show love to my neighbour whenever I can and do not wish them evil.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by ZombieTAMER: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2018
As am typing
Am evangelising

I have saved many sai babarist
Many zombies have regained consciousness
The ministry is moving to the promised land

My man kyase is an example
I have cured many
My reward is in heaven cool

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by tstx(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Yawn
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by ZombieTAMER: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2018
Omooba77:
Jesus is the only message; not even Church or Pastor. We only come to Church to grow our Faith in God through Jesus

A lot of people actually thinks that pastors can help them make heaven....
They worship pastors instead of God
They give pastors instead of God

God is the needy around you
He does not own a private jet

I rest my case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by SpyAC(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2018
Omooba77:
Jesus Christ said, Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to all nations; baptising them in the name of The Father, of the Son, of the Holy Spirit.
How often do we carry out this task?
none of ur business hw I evangelize.
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2018
I don't evangelise but I advice. There are many churches to evangelise and speak the word to people.
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by tolugar: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2018
The type of evangelizing they do now is

"Come to our church, it's a bible believing church"

We re so busy now converting souls from one church to another

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by oPPOSEE: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Uyi168: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
As am typing Am evangelising
I have saved many sai babarist Many zombies have regained consciousness
My man kyase is an example I have cured many
..Lol,funny guy
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by naijaadvance: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Cant remember d last time I did dat sad
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Kyase(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
As am typing
Am evangelising

I have saved many sai babarist
Many zombies have regained consciousness

My man kyase is an example
I have cured many

may the Lord forgive you. Amen
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Ezedon(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2018
The Mod that banned me for saying the truth, God will ban you from entering His Kingdom cus I will not stop saying the truth for your sake.
You can go ahead and do it again

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by itzUrboykally(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Jehovahs witnesses are the only organization doing that.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Omooba77: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2018
SpyAC:
none of ur business hw I evangelize.
Ok sir; just do it faithfully
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Omooba77: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

A lot of people actually thinks that pastors can help them make heaven....
They worship pastors instead of God
They give pastors instead of God

God is the needy around you
He does not own a private jet

I rest my case
You only see their jets sir, but you dont see their sacrifices and giving....Mark 14:1-7...God bless you sir....Nevertheless in the days of Jesus ship and donkeys were means of movement.
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by BIXYBABE: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2018
a sec ago
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by okeke00(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Preach your God to whoever that wishes to hear like the Jehova Witness.
Coming to create nuisance at the market square or streets should involve the wrath of the Government
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Etuagievin(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Learn from Jehovah's witnesses
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Godssword1(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2018
Evangelism is not only when you carry your bible and bell to the market place. There's a lot you can do to draw souls to Christ, and in a decent way, like what this brother is doing at https://www.purityposts.com
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Pataricatering(f): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Any small thing you people will shout Islamization yet you are the ones always accosting people in their homes , on public transportation , in hostels , in the road etc “ spreading the gospel “ . Nobody accuses you of “ christianization . Stop violating people’s privacy and space unless they request you too ! It’s rude !

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Yhemit(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2018
naijaadvance:
7 Costly Mistakes On CV That Leave Graduates Unemployed

please I have a question on that CV stuff.... is it cool to put "fellowship certificate " in our CV
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by Yhemit(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
Any small thing you people will shout Islamization yet you are the ones always accosting people in their homes , on public transportation , in hostels , in the road etc “ spreading the gospel “ . Nobody accuses you of “ christianization . Stop violating people’s privacy and space unless they request you too ! It’s rude !

I can tell you that "public transport" you have no privacy in it. for God sake those people preaching inside bus or beside the roads are not disturbing you. it's free to you, if you wish to listen. nobody is forcing you like ma'am
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2018
I'm preparing a sermon from the Koran. in my next bus ride. if any body disturb my Journey with preaching from the bible, I too will preach from the Koran. go ye into the world no mean say u go constitute nuisance for public. disturbing the peace of other travellers.
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by ZombieTAMER: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
I'm preparing a sermon from the Koran. in my next bus ride. if any body disturb my Journey with preaching from the bible, I too will preach from the Koran. go ye into the world no mean say u go constitute nuisance for public. disturbing the peace of other travellers.

Stop talking like shekau
Is your Koran different from the one Osama used..

Get a visa to Syria abeg make we see road undecided
Re: How Often Do You Evangelise? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Stop talking like shekau
Is your Koran different from the one Osama used..

Get a visa to Syria abeg make we see road undecided
I be Christian bros. but the disturb too dey much. respect others religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me / Do Not Waste Time On Unholy People / All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.