Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Need Advice On How To Support Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Need Advice On How To Support Peter Obi (1161 Views)

'I Will Not Support Peter Obi Because Of His Supporters' / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice On How To Support Peter Obi by Lady97: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commends Osinbajo for Patronising Nigeria Hospital / Cry-Cry-Baby Jesutega: “What Is Peter Obi Really Up To?” / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.