Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion (8466 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Autobot05:

Na so I sit down for house early this year for my school apartment. My small phone just ring as I pick it up na so I hear “ I’m at the store transfer money to buy ice cream for me “ Omo I weak
She was an ex but we were just friends after I left her and that was the same reason I left her

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

The only way my brother, he no dey bill even self naim dey give. Just give am your attention.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
kenedyx:
OP, don't listen to all those idiots above saying you should've bought the lunch for her.

If she was the responsible type and wanted to be yours for keeps, she would've offered to buy you that lunch, knowing fully well that you paid for her the last time because she didn't have cash.

That girl is a spoilt brat and will only continue to bill you till thy kingdom come.

Better to be single than have an inconsiderate leech as girlfriend. So keep searching because she no follow.

@prettygirl200 did you consider this, before typing all those you wrote up there?

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Autobot05: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

The only way my brother, he no dey bill even self naim dey give. Just give am your attention.

Lol na so boss
HSD

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sam119:
They are so terrible and everywhere both the educated and illiterates.

That was how I gave one a lift for an agreed fee when she flagged me down. We got talking and I later demanded for her digits, when it was time for her to alight, she just told me pomp and plain, that she is holding back her fare since I have collected her number.

I just told her to go and deleted it right away. They have faulty mentality.

You mixed business and pleasure that's why.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by placeofallure(f): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
arthurwillia:
Tell me your opinion about this.

I have been talking to his lady for quite a while and we vibe well, I like her enough to be my gf. We met on the road one day and we talked, she said she’s hungry and needed to eat, so we branched a restaurant, she brought out her atm but they said they don’t accept atm so I paid for her..

Fast forward 1 week after, we were chatting and next thing she said was, buy lunch for me, I was like who be this one.. I had the money to buy lunch for her but red flag for me is all these girls that bill too much.. I just told her I can’t buy lunch for her.. this is a girl that’s using iPhone 11 and I’m managing my Xsmax oo..

After that I was thinking like, are all girls like that? Should I just buy the lunch and just let it be? If I keep saying no to all girls that ask me for lunch, will I see a girl to date? Ladies who ask for lunch? Why do you do that? Is it to eat the boys money or something?

I have never done this. This thing is about upbringing. With which mouth will I use to say this? My mother was very intentional about contentment. Instead of asking, I'll go home to soak my garri. You may even offer and I'd decline if we're not close enough.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Juliearth:

What you cannot tolerate in a relationship should not be initiated from the get go. This is why I always tell people not to woo a lady using gifts. When you do that to a woman, you offset the desire in her to bill you further. Only a few women know how to put this desire in check.

This, nontheless, is not a good enough reason to ditch the relationship. Let her know your stance on things like that and her actions after that would guide on whether to continue or abort mission.

Consider this the foundation of your relationship, so set it aright.

So much sense in this.. better to talk it out than ditch the relationship.. you get sense wow

2 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
placeofallure:

I have never done this. This thing is about upbringing. With which mouth will I use to say this? My mother was very intentional about contentment. Instead of asking, I'll go home to soak my garri. You may even offer and I'd decline if we're not close enough.

Chai come let’s date na

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
jonahhh:

You no fit see girl wey no go bill you for Nigeria , even t so called responsible ones that are working Will still find a way to bill you. Na masturbation marathon you dey so if you no wan buy babes lunch every once in awhile. When no be say na 100k she wan use chop lunch untop your head

Na wetin you no sabi be That, na lunch e Go Start from, Next thing na buy me phone.. next thing na rent.. you no sabi as e Dey go.. you think ladies just go ahead And bill once.

And I no fit masturbate when Olosho dey there. Pay and go

2 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
ashewoboy:

What is your age?

Old enough to know what’s right and wrong.. I go senior you as you Dey, no cap
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I no understand all this boys in men's body, shey u just stated that u didn't buy for her, why are u now disturbing our peace? Pls rest!!!!

Who be this one!! Why so riled up? If the thing pain you then go and take it up with your father and mother.. billing association of weyreys lol
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Autobot05:

Na so I sit down for house early this year for my school apartment. My small phone just ring as I pick it up na so I hear “ I’m at the store transfer money to buy ice cream for me “ Omo I weak
She was an ex but we were just friends after I left her and that was the same reason I left her

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Hahaha the truth and the life my brother

2 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rickmann:

Don't be carried away by their show off bro, it's just for the trend..
Nigerian girls are hungry girls ..

Gbam truth
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Sometimes, ladies don't just want to spend their money.

You no get female sisters wey go sometimes ask you for money for ridiculous things. I will be like, are you telling you don't have money to get this except you ask me

You no lie sha..
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by placeofallure(f): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

Chai come let’s date na

I'm taken.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
TotoGame:
Na you want GF nah, me I only keep Sex mates...we just fuvk and go our separate ways

No time for Relationship wahala

Comrade wey Sabi..
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by emmanuelbrown26: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Sometimes, ladies don't just want to spend their money.

You no get female sisters wey go sometimes ask you for money for ridiculous things. I will be like, are you telling you don't have money to get this except you ask me
So finally, 30k BMC no dey drop again? Inside life. What goes around comes around. So u dun finish d 30k BMC dem dey gv u
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by ashewoboy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

Old enough to know what’s right and wrong.. I go senior you as you Dey, no cap

Lori iro. The girl is a teenager. You are in your twentiescheesy.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
ashewoboy:

Lori iro. The girl is a teenager. You are in your twentiescheesy.

Lol teenager rest baba
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by jonahhh: 2:35am On Jun 27, 2022
arthurwillia:

Na wetin you no sabi be That, na lunch e Go Start from, Next thing na buy me phone.. next thing na rent.. you no sabi as e Dey go.. you think ladies just go ahead And bill once.

And I no fit masturbate when Olosho dey there. Pay and go

Sabinus… free toto full everywhere if you still dey pay for Olosho then na you no sabi as e dey go at all, na 10 kobo olosho go collect? Dey deceive yurself. No Nigerian babe wey no go bill you one way or the other. You’ll understand my point when you get to that stage.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Alibaba0: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Homeboiy:
She run you street the first time

That ATM nothing Dey inside am

Na format

Rugged u..........Op na mugu
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
jonahhh:

Sabinus… free toto full everywhere if you still dey pay for Olosho then na you no sabi as e dey go at all, na 10 kobo olosho go collect? Dey deceive yurself. No Nigerian babe wey no go bill you one way or the other. You’ll understand my point when you get to that stage.

Lol e say na when you get to that stage.. stage wey I don leave you comot
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by MagnoIia(f): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please I'm using this opportunity to appeal to nairalanders to lend me support. I'm a 300 level student studying Law at LASU, I know I'm very popular on this section so I decided to bury the shame and use my main moniker to solicit for financial assistance.
Things have really gone south with me. My school just released an update that they have opted out of ASUU and directed schools and academics activities to begin asap. I'm seriously in need of help here as I've not even paid my fees and won't be eligible to sit for exams. I risk being expelled, please nairaland come to my aid.
Please any one who is touched andnis willing to lend a helping hand should DM so I can forward my account details to you.
Thank you
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Laswell(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
MagnoIia:
Please I'm using this opportunity to appeal to nairalanders to lend me support. I'm a 300 level student studying Law at LASU, I know I'm very popular on this section so I decided to bury the shame and use my main moniker to solicit for financial assistance.
Things have really gone south with me. My school just released an update that they have opted out of ASUU and directed schools and academics activities to begin asap. I'm seriously in need of help here as I've not even paid my fees and won't be eligible to sit for exams. I risk being expelled, please nairaland come to my aid.
Please any one who is touched andnis willing to lend a helping hand should DM so I can forward my account details to you.
Thank you
Guys this a @Vickho who is also known as @Vickho2022 also as @Longpreek

Please do not send him any money...... The original moniker which is almost identical with this moniker has been clone

@Lalasticala
Seun
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Dreadlock69(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
i don’t understand how people reason sometimes,I don’t know if I should call in being paranoid or what.
I don’t see any difference between a guy and a girl when I want to help someone,,,just no over do am.
And if you don’t have,just say you don’t have it without having this kind of thought.
I dy give both boys and girls and girls they give me too,,,is not about being played all the time.

Mine was because I bought her ordinary indomie and egg, she wan open market for my head . I just bounce her papa. Which one be if I know but you drink make I know follow you talk and nah my apartment you come see me ,asap I see am for I Waka pass am like stranger recently I change am for her papa
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Dreadlock69(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Juliearth:

What you cannot tolerate in a relationship should not be initiated from the get go. This is why I always tell people not to woo a lady using gifts. When you do that to a woman, you offset the desire in her to bill you further. Only a few women know how to put this desire in check.

This, nontheless, is not a good enough reason to ditch the relationship. Let her know your stance on things like that and her actions after that would guide on whether to continue or abort mission.

Consider this the foundation of your relationship, so set it aright.

Oga you go abort mission tire
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Oga you go abort mission tire

Is there any wrong in aborting a fruitless mission? Rest jare
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Goodnigga: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Exmilitant:
In the first place what's wrong in paying for lunch for a fellow being? A generous fellow won't see that as an issue.
like you do for guys too
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Exmilitant(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Goodnigga:
like you do for guys too
yeah, like I do for guys too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Dont Reply PMS / King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) / Slay Mamas Goes Half Nude To An Event (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.