Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) (46490 Views)

Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by SUPOL(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obi kererenke Obi

4 Likes

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by iamezekwesiri: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu wey you your FSLC?

1 Like

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Mjshexy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice one, youths the power is in our hands to rewrite the destiny of this nation...

2 Likes

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Caleb17: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
See my fellow Nigerians, we can no longer afford another Octogenarian as president again. we are yet to recover from the mess the one in power has put us into. We need young and visionary minds to pilot our affairs not old recycled politicians. VOTE PETER OBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA!

3 Likes

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Obyino: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nah person wey no get conscience the vote APC and PDP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congrats to 9ja Youths

Keep the momentum cuz slow and steady must win the race

My advice is don’t be like the commenter below, he comes with a buyback clause
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
God bless Our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for making the youths to believe that Votes count in our nation.
Something that the evil and looting party never made the youths believe in for 16 wasted and Terrible years.

Again, God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian Youths.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by DSC7: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sergio101:
undecided

Ment or??

Ment or kolo hug you? undecided...

Go get ur PVC...
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by CheapHomes1: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
naptu2:
Adam Zango's performance.

the way they are snapping the pictures, they seem to be careful not to take beyond the front. couldnt they take shots from the podium or was the turn out not encouraging?

that being said, its not enough to collect PVC. voters must be taught to understand their rights and know how to fight for them
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by LoveNbeloved(f): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
We are ready to vote. It is not going to be business as usual

1 Like

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by CheapHomes1: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
post=114149637:
God bless Our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for making the youthsbto believe that Votes count in our nation.
Something that the evil and looting party never made the youths believe in for 16 wasted and Terrible years.

God bless Nigeria.

how did buhari make the youths to believe that their votes count?

wetin concern anthony joshua for this matter? wasnt it after that visit to buhari, that he lost his fight?

4 Likes

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Eriggs: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

wetin concern anthony joshua for this matter? wasnt it after that visit to buhari, that he lost his fight?
Keep shut and stop lying . Dem MANNA no get time for ipob today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by MNDY(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
I was live at TBS for Lagos own!
Sooooooo liiiiiiiiiiittttttttt! Plenty music stars were on ground. Na only Wizkid and Davido no come.
I don't think Abuja's own was as turnt as Lagos own. I had fun even though I could not register for PVC on that Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Arysexy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
The youths are saying that OBIdience is better than Sacrifice

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by mbahdi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
We are getting there
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by SmileDance(f): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
I tried to register online it says online registration has ended
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by wolesmile(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
What most Obi apologists don't understand is that most of the youths at that stadium didn't come out because of Peter Obi. They came out to enjoy the concert because entrance is free.
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Krismas(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
wethebest:
This election is about what Nigerian youths want. Is not going to be business as usual for these old archaic thieves in APC and PDP
grin e go shock u grin
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Arysexy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
wolesmile:
What most Obi apologists don't understand is that most of the youths at that stadium didn't come out because of Peter Obi. They came out to enjoy the concert because entrance is free.

Na lie. Go there and listen to them and see that youth revolution is coming
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by ashewoboy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
wethebest:
This election is about what Nigerian youths want. Is not going to be business as usual for these old archaic thieves in APC and PDP

I nor dey like talk politics buh ematanrayin.

We all know the party that will win in 2023. Social media nor dey win election.
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Kulas: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
YOUTHS are will to effect new Nigeria by registering and vote emmasse. The only challenge is that no matter what INEC is trying to credit themselves to in ensuring fair and free election.INEC can never afford to reject TINUBU and ATIKU dollar enticement and help them Rug the election against the wish of Nigerian Youth. INEC will surely collaborate with Tinubu and Atiku and the old corrupt selfish politicians that are not happy that the Nigerian YOUTHS have awoken from slumber and are about to retire them so that Nigeria can work again. They must do everything dollar wise to ensure they scuttle it and make INEC work in their favour and ensure the country remain in bondage while the old corrupt selfish ones continue to live in affluence at the expenses of the Nigerian masses.

We have no confidence in INEC.
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter OBI is the MAN we want ...

Case close...
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Krismas(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
We are ready to vote. It is not going to be business as usual
grin Who are u voting for? U tink every youth want to vote wot U LIKE?
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by CheapHomes1: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eriggs:
Keep shut and stop lying . Dem MANNA no get time for ipob today

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by wolesmile(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

Na lie. Go there and listen to them and see that youth revolution is coming

The last time I voted was 1999. Until you guys prove to me that Nigeria is a changed Nation, I'll continue seeing every agitation as a joke in Nigeria
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Everest9(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
post=114149637:
God bless Our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for making the youthsbto believe that Votes count in our nation.

God bless Nigeria.
my brother it's a lie, we the youths only picked interest in this coming election simply because we have seen someone different and ready to get Nigeria working again

1 Like

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Krismas(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kulas:
YOUTHS are will to effect new Nigeria by registering and vote emmasse. The only challenge is that no matter what INEC is trying to credit themselves to in ensuring fair and free election.INEC can never afford to reject TINUBU and ATIKU dollar enticement and help them Rug the election against the wish of Nigerian Youth. INEC will surely collaborate with Tinubu and Atiku and the old corrupt selfish politicians that are not happy that the Nigerian YOUTHS have awoken from slumber and are about to retire them so that Nigeria can work again. They must do everything dollar wise to ensure they scuttle it and make INEC work in their favour and ensure the country remain in bondage while the old corrupt selfish ones continue to live in affluence at the expenses of the Nigerian masses.

We have no confidence in INEC.
grin Even if INEC is free and fair, do u know how many registered party members there are?
They will vote for APC or PDP grin
Pls tell me
What is the political party of the youths?
How many are they to start with?
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Everest9(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Krismas:
grin Who are u voting for? U tink every youth want to vote wot U LIKE?
You are 100% free to vote for who ever you want to vote for but if you have interest of Nigeria and the generation to come then you know the truth.

There is only one person who are not looking for presidential seat for the money or power but to fix Nigeria and that person is nobody but Peter Obi
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by 9jaRealist: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
post=114149637:

God bless Nigeria.

The only thing we can thank Buhari for…
Is showing the youth the DISASTER that results from not voting.

>
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Everest9(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Krismas:
grin Even if INEC is free and fair, do u know how many registered party members there are?
They will vote for APC or PDP grin
Pls tell me
What is the political party of the youths?
How many are they to start with?
I laugh when I see comment like this,

Do me a favor, tell INEC to ensure that every citizen who desire to vote get their PVC at any cost untill then we will discuss more after election because right now the election is between INEC and Peter Obi.

We have POS machine in every corners of our houses how come INEC now find it difficult to ensure easy and smooth PVC registration.

INEC is already compromised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result / Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.