Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) (46497 Views)

Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
BigYash:

Only a senseless person like you will see no reason,
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by NLPoliceWoman: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
RTR
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Wwwq: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Lightorder: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
* Tribalism Is Demean

Pa Adesanya is a 90 year old man lying on his sick bed in the hospital. He envisaged the end has come, he beckons to Rasaq his 60 year old son to come close that he had something to tell him and the following conversation ensued

Pa Adesanya: my son, I've seen the extent of hatred you have for the Igbos and I've also noticed that you despise them a lot

Rasaq: Baami they over do things o jare and this has made me develop hatred for them and I will use every opportunity to deal with them but sir let's leave their issue and concentrate on your recovery

Pa Adesanya: Rasaq my son, you must relate with every man as an individual not in consideration of tribe or ethnicity. I feel the end is near and need to reveal a long held secret to you

Rasaq: I don't think I can ever like the Igbos but baami what's the secret?

Pa Adesanya: 60 years ago while I was still working with the Railways in Enugu I had a friend and neighbor Mazi Okeke who was very close and good to me. Mazi Okeke and the wife died in a motor accident three months after they had a boy child and I couldn't help but adopt that little child as my own. Myself and your late mum took care of the boy like ours and ensured he lacked nothing. That child is you. You're really not an Adesanya but an Okeke and my friend Mazi Ignatius Okeke is your father. You're not Yoruba but Igbo.

Rasaq: Takes a deep long breath and walks out of the room.

Moral of story: Every one deserves to be judged and defined by the composition of his intellect and whatever he brings to bare in his social and communal relationships.
Will Rasaq who hated Igbos suddenly realize that he hated himself all the while? Tribe consciousness rests in the bosom of the unexposed.
Every tribe and people have the good, the bad and the ugly.
#Copied

Author unknown
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Pacyrus(m): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
I'm so sorry
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by BigYash: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Dominique justwise Mynd44 Seun.
Rule 2

https://www.nairaland.com/nlpolicewoman/posts
Ahahaha
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by PumpumPrince: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
BigYash:
Ahahaha

Brother how r u & wot u wearrin?
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by PumpumPrince: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
BigYash:
Ahahaha

Brother u dint want no msn to yansh u?...are i forreal? undecided

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job