Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now (3587 Views)

Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / WTO: Candidates For The DG Position / Obaseki, Shaibu’s Supporters Reject APC Reconciliation Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by aguele(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Northern Christians  in the country have urged Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State to immediately reject his nomination as the Director General of the All Progressive Congress,APC Presidential Campaign Council

The Christians led by  Apostle Michael Atululwu who spoke at a press conference in Abuja said  his acceptance of the position is like planning to dine with evil ones

The group said it  received the news of Governor Simon Lalong's speculated acceptance to work as the Director-General of the Tinubu Presidential Campaign Organisation with every sense of betrayal, utter dismay and grave sadness. 

"The reports that other notable Christian leaders from the north have also acceded to join the All Progressives Congress cataclysmic presidential campaign team stings the body of Christ.

"The Concerned Christians Forum of Northern Nigeria, a group of revivalists, have serially stood up for the nation, particularly the northern zone. We have become known for holding prayers, crusades and revival meetings for the survival of the country at these trying times.    Hence, any devilish moves to create division are repelled by any means possible.

"It was on this note we rejected the APC's Muslim-Muslim ticket of darkness. Like our parent body, the Christian Association of Nigeria, we believe Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kassim Shettima do not mean well to the country. They are on a mission to steal, kill and destroy as stated in John 10:10. The combination is insensitive, wicked and satanic from the pit of hell. 

"In a multi-religious and multi-ethnic country, any attempt by one religion to dominate the political structure will only widen the gap of mistrust and destroy the delicate sense of tolerance cultivated over the years. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is not only ill-timed but also a total disregard for the diversity of the country which undermines the efforts of well-meaning Nigerians over the years to bridge the religious differences and promote ethnic harmonious co-existence. And we expected every Believer to resist this.

"However, it has come to our notice that Governor Lalong and some other so-called Christian leaders have accepted to dine with the devil. They have sold their conscience, dignity and faith. Any Child of God who accepts to be a tool in the hands of the enemies to fight God's people is an enemy of the Lord. They are traitors and must be treated as one.

"The wages of sin is death. Galatians 6 vs 7 said, "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows". Lalong and his cronies will receive God's wrath for turning their backs against believers. The end will be disastrous as their families will not be spared.

"Recall that the Holy Book said according to Acts 1:18, Judas bought a field with his silver reward and fell “headlong” in it, and “all his bowels gushed out,” implying that he threw himself down to die. This was after he betrayed Jesus. There are always heavy consequences for betrayal.

"Romans 1 vs 18 said, “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth". The Lord is jealous and avenging God; the Lord is wrathful; the Lord takes vengeance on his adversaries and keeps wrath for his enemies.

"The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means clear the guilty. His way is in whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet. He rebukes the sea and makes it dry; he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither; the bloom of Lebanon withers. The mountains quake before him; the hills melt; the earth heaves before him, the world and all who dwell in it. Who can stand before his indignation? Who can endure the heat of his anger? His wrath is poured out like fire, and the rocks are broken into pieces by him" he said

The group however warned  Governor Lalong and other northern Christians to avoid this impending calamity.

" We are advising them not to test God's wrath. As a body, we have interceded and God has revealed to us that he will show them mercy if they turn away from their evil ways. Our God is merciful. His anger lasts only a moment, but his favour persists for a lifetime.

"The Concerned Christians Forum of Northern Nigeria is using this opportunity to urge fellow believers not to be wary. Persecution and troubling times are ahead over our strong disapproval of the APC's devilish agenda. However, we will prevail. The Church of God will match on and the gates of hell can not prevail against it" he said

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Obidient4life2: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
It's doesn't change the fact that Obi is our next president

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Xscape1993(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Evil party....

8 Likes

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Obidient4life2:
It's doesn't change the fact that Obi is our next president

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Igbodicool(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
If they are not good for VP, they should not be good for DG.

This is 2023 and somebody is comparing it with 1993.
What a backward, analogue presidential candidate!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by JAMO84: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
A Northern Christian has never been President of CAN

Is CAN telling me that Northern Christians are not Christian enough?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by yomi961: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:

shut up with your whataboutism.
When will you clowns allow a Yoruba Muslim lead a prayer, not to talk of been the head of Muslims in Nigeria.
Nigeria and indeed Nigerian Christians have rejected your agbado demonic agenda.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Who be all these ones?
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by sotall(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
cool
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by sotall(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:

When will a Yoruba man be the head of muslims in Nigeria?

Answer that or remain silent

18 Likes

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Obidient4life2: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

It's funny how folks like you cry to the heavens when people return to you what you offer.

Folks like you are the problem of Nigeria...
You call someone IPOB and you don't want him to call you something in return.

You tell someone Obi is the president of Biafra and you don't want a reply to such

You say Igbo man can never rule Nigeria and you want the Igbo to tell you well done

You are an Idiot! Igbos are not people you can oppress and expect them to bow and hail you.

Vote Tinubu for all we care, your suffering will always outweigh that of an Igbo man. We will continue to respond to you and your miserable folks in the matter you talk to us.

You talk about Igbos occupying positions in Igbo land, is it your father that will occupy it? How many Igbos occupy position in your state? Are the people occupying positions in your state not from your state?

Foolish lots

20 Likes

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by JAMO84: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:

When will a Yoruba man be the head of muslims in Nigeria?

Answer that or remain silent
Head of Muslim is not by selection like CAN president

Ode

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Obidient4life2:

It's funny how folks like you cry to the heavens when people return to you what you offer.

Folks like you are the problem of Nigeria...
You call someone IPOB and you don't want him to call you something in return.

You tell someone Obi is the president of Biafra and you don't want a reply to such

You say Igbo man can never rule Nigeria and you want the Igbo to tell you well done

You are an Idiot! Igbos are not people you can oppress and expect them to bow and hail you.

Vote Tinubu for all we care, your suffering will always outweigh that of an Igbo man. We will continue to respond to you and your miserable folks in the matter you talk to us.

Gliberdash as usual. I do not expect anything sound from an average okoro

IGBOS whose region are burning to ashes enjoying? Igbos who whose kinsmen dare not move an inch outside on Monday and Thursday are enjoying? Igbos who literally see Lagos as their London that they must come to make a living are enjoying?

This chest beating with empty skull is reason why your kinsmen are enjoying like bread and butter every Monday and Thursday at Afghanistan

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by manutdrichie(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Paid campaign of calumny, with Lagos money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by JAMO84: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
yomi961:
shut up with your whataboutism.
When will you clowns allow a Yoruba Muslim lead a prayer, not to talk of been the head of Muslims in Nigeria.
Nigeria and indeed Nigerian Christians have rejected your agbado demonic agenda.
CAN president is changed every five years

CAN is the satellite campus for the Poverty Development Party, they will lose together

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by sotall(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:
Head of Muslim is not by selection like CAN president

Ode

Mumu!

Whatever the method is why cant a Yoruba man be the head?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Obidient4life2: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

IGBOS whose region are burning to ashes enjoying? Igbos who whose kinsmen dare not move an inch outside on Monday and Thursday are enjoying? Igbos who literally see Lagos as their London that they must come to make a living are enjoying?

This chest beating with empty skull is reason why your kinsmen are enjoying like bread and butter every Monday and Thursday at Afghanistan

Urchin vote your candidate and let us be. Take to the bank, we are flexing in your hardship.

When life becomes unbearable, bring that your last plot of land you inherited for us to buy.

12 Likes

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Coly2012(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

pls oga, kindly tell us were you are from let me send you a very small massage. I beg non vex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by RightChannel: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:

John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan is a Northern Christian and Past President of CAN. Tell us a southern muslim that has head the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Vichyke2: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Please, can you stop this foolery and reason rationally? When Lagos was Nigerian capital...where was Tinubu Lagos is bigger than that one man persons of your view have made a demigod over its affairs. Nigeria refuses to be owned by this same man that you guys made the landlord of Lagos.

I rest case.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Make una help am reject am if he nor listen

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
manutdrichie:

Paid campaign of calumny, with Lagos money
To God no one pay me dime

I'm only airing my view on what is happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Honjoshy4u: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Femifasola: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I'm yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by nazicartel(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:

but Bishop Onaiyekan is from Kogi or so. And Kogi is North central

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Idiotseverywher: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:

. Who is onayekun?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by yomi961: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:
CAN president is changed every five years

CAN is the satellite campus for the Poverty Development Party, they will lose together
another trash from a delusional and shallow charlatan.
Last time I checked the demonic party and the poverty party is APC, they have successfully dragged this country backwards making us the poverty capital of the world while mortgaging our future with debts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by tinsel: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
aguele:

Northern Christians  in the country have urged Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State to immediately reject his nomination as the Director General of the All Progressive Congress,APC Presidential Campaign Council

The Christians led by  Apostle Michael Atululwu who spoke at a press conference in Abuja said  his acceptance of the position is like planning to dine with evil ones

The group said it  received the news of Governor Simon Lalong's speculated acceptance to work as the Director-General of the Tinubu Presidential Campaign Organisation with every sense of betrayal, utter dismay and grave sadness. 

"The reports that other notable Christian leaders from the north have also acceded to join the All Progressives Congress cataclysmic presidential campaign team stings the body of Christ.

"The Concerned Christians Forum of Northern Nigeria, a group of revivalists, have serially stood up for the nation, particularly the northern zone. We have become known for holding prayers, crusades and revival meetings for the survival of the country at these trying times.    Hence, any devilish moves to create division are repelled by any means possible.

"It was on this note we rejected the APC's Muslim-Muslim ticket of darkness. Like our parent body, the Christian Association of Nigeria, we believe Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kassim Shettima do not mean well to the country. They are on a mission to steal, kill and destroy as stated in John 10:10. The combination is insensitive, wicked and satanic from the pit of hell. 

"In a multi-religious and multi-ethnic country, any attempt by one religion to dominate the political structure will only widen the gap of mistrust and destroy the delicate sense of tolerance cultivated over the years. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is not only ill-timed but also a total disregard for the diversity of the country which undermines the efforts of well-meaning Nigerians over the years to bridge the religious differences and promote ethnic harmonious co-existence. And we expected every Believer to resist this.

"However, it has come to our notice that Governor Lalong and some other so-called Christian leaders have accepted to dine with the devil. They have sold their conscience, dignity and faith. Any Child of God who accepts to be a tool in the hands of the enemies to fight God's people is an enemy of the Lord. They are traitors and must be treated as one.

"The wages of sin is death. Galatians 6 vs 7 said, "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows". Lalong and his cronies will receive God's wrath for turning their backs against believers. The end will be disastrous as their families will not be spared.

"Recall that the Holy Book said according to Acts 1:18, Judas bought a field with his silver reward and fell “headlong” in it, and “all his bowels gushed out,” implying that he threw himself down to die. This was after he betrayed Jesus. There are always heavy consequences for betrayal.

"Romans 1 vs 18 said, “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth". The Lord is jealous and avenging God; the Lord is wrathful; the Lord takes vengeance on his adversaries and keeps wrath for his enemies.

"The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means clear the guilty. His way is in whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet. He rebukes the sea and makes it dry; he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither; the bloom of Lebanon withers. The mountains quake before him; the hills melt; the earth heaves before him, the world and all who dwell in it. Who can stand before his indignation? Who can endure the heat of his anger? His wrath is poured out like fire, and the rocks are broken into pieces by him" he said

The group however warned  Governor Lalong and other northern Christians to avoid this impending calamity.

" We are advising them not to test God's wrath. As a body, we have interceded and God has revealed to us that he will show them mercy if they turn away from their evil ways. Our God is merciful. His anger lasts only a moment, but his favour persists for a lifetime.

"The Concerned Christians Forum of Northern Nigeria is using this opportunity to urge fellow believers not to be wary. Persecution and troubling times are ahead over our strong disapproval of the APC's devilish agenda. However, we will prevail. The Church of God will match on and the gates of hell can not prevail against it" he said
You have so much time to write this on your own. Go look for job.
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Bugie16: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

stop spamming threads with this endless nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Prince Ekaladerhan Of Benin, Popularly Known As Oduduwa / What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) / Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.