Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him (19348 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kwasoly(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw7IkeE67-0

We know all power belongs to almighty God, however God won't come down to do it himself, He uses people.
Bola Tinubu is my Mentor and Benefactor God Directed Me to Him say Femi Gbajabiamila during a special prayer s organized to mark is 60th birthday today in Abuja

With all due respect Sir, God didn't say anything to you. Stop lying with the name of God. My sheep hear my voice ur not a sheep yet still a goat.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by sslcrypt: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2022
olas24u:

All these write-up sounds so childish ,all these things you listed are not the functions of a president .you are writing rubbish. You wrote like some one in a kindergarten.We are discussing national issues here not emotions.pull out your business,who cares about that,investors will come with tinubu.

You said it all, will not engage any further. If you have worked at the highest level of the security infrastructure in Nigeria then I might have engaged further.
But I will remind you of this day in the future, have a blessed day.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Starhearts: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Very puerile, Obi is a hurricane that will soon sweep the entire nation.He is winning while you keep whining. Join the moving train

Stop typing nonsense on social media. undecided

This is about Nigeria presidential election, not Alaigbo chairman of marketers association.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Starhearts:

Learn to talk in faceless forum

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much

You are the slow person,that can't think outside your tribe ,and not looking at issues holistically.you have many more years to get to that level of thinking.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Gozac: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:

Atleast you accept Tinubu is productive, that one thing that makes him the best candidate over others, he has admirable products to point to anyday anywhere across nigeria.
Nigeria major problem is we are unproductive and we need leaders that plan and bear productive minds backed with samples.
who ever is telling us i will turn nigeria to US/UK must show workings, we are tired of politicians empty promises
Oga, forget matter Tinubu is too old and frail to rule Nigeria. We can never allow you foist Tinubu on Nigerians never
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2022
sslcrypt:

You said it all, will not engage any further. If you have worked at the highest level of the security infrastructure in Nigeria then I might have engaged further.
But I will remind you of this day in the future, have a blessed day.

Whatever ,one sided security in a multi ethnic,multi religious country and you beating your ,how can you be great has a country.abegi.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by SpatialKing(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2022
So leadership should be based on your benefactor...
How about us that never benefited from him?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by davidtemi(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Before he refer to u as eleyi right �
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by adekolaelect(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Rapuru14:
Almost all Tinubu products are like mutes.

They don't use their brain or ingenuity else you will be tagged "unloyal"

Little wonder you're a rubber stamp speaker without major breakthrough legislative interventions to your name.

The destiny of hapless Nigerians shouldn't be used to reward the selfishness of one drug baron.
shut up Wailer !!! The reason you don't see anything good is because of your bitter minded and hatred that dominated your entire reasoning. You better release yourself from agony of bitterness and hatred for you to have life in yourself.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Thought for food if you know you know....

There's someone who would deny that. I got your logo.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by naija4life247: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2022
barbstee:
Good one Gbaja omẹ of the loyal lieutenants!

Unlike some people who would do anything to denigrate their benefactor

One thing is the benefactor is already miles ahead of them in planning.

He isn't sleeping at all

Shebi two Judases were publicly whipped in quick succession. Judas Aregberascal and Judas Osinbajo are now laughing stocks in Yoruba land.

The two idiots are religious fanatics. One is a fake Pastor, the other is a fake Alfa who wears three quarter shorts/trousers like women.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by PhantomProbe(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:

it won't cost you more than 10mb to visit wikepedia if data is your problem, i can assure you illiteracy cost much more
Not so fast, chief. People who have decent exposure to research know that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, and hence, is not really a watertight reference for authentic information. Anyways, keep doing whatever puts food on your table. � Lol
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by maste: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2022
We can understand your statement, afterall you were not qualified for the position Jagaban pushed you into. See where this country is today. The reason they refuse to allow Oduduwa Republic is because the Afonja people are the cannon fodder against the rest of us. Selfish and senseless traitors. EMILOKAN. WITHOUT YOU GUYS WE WILL CHASE THOSE BASTARDS THAT WERE REJECTED BY THE ARABS AND THE NORTH AFRICANS TO THE SAHARA DESERT WHERE THEY ONCE BELONGED.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Jack500: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2022
sslcrypt:

Why don't you shut it and for once use your brain. It's women like you that disgrace us because once you fall into the trap of helping such idiots into power, you end up suffering.

Go to cyber space and see what electing a bad leader can do to a nation. Do you how many prostitute we rehabilitated from 2018 till date? It was the highest we ever witnessed in Nigeria.

You will support a bad leader into power and then take out on your husband for not been able to provide when the bad leadership induces economic hardship. when in fact you indirectly caused the problem he's going through.

You will expect to find a man to marry when in fact he can't gain financial ground due to bad leadership, who continues to destroy economic framework that they can build on.

You will expect yahoo boys not to use your sisters for rituals, when in fact your support for bad leadership induced hopelessness on them vai the bad leader only thinking about himself and his family.

I have told myself and hubby if tinibus gets into power we are pulling our operations from Southwest. After all the you guys and the support for tinibu can counter the traffic of your young girls, the prostitution ring, the organ harvesting ring and many vices plaguing young innocent girls and women.

Please go to hell with your useless operations, who cares? You are threatening a whole south west with unknown and one useless operation, you better start packing because Tinubu is the next President, go and use your useless operation to stop thier baby factory in the east, it is useless in the South West
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Oga, forget matter Tinubu is too old and frail to rule Nigeria. We can never allow you foist Tinubu on Nigerians never

Last i checked, buhari is older and Atiku is much more older buh no one ever talks about atiku age, old is old aseju nii "too".
Tinubu is frail buh he is the only candidate that travelled across the nation consulting & campaigning, travel thru out one week n tell me if you don't feel frail.
If americans una role model fit vote trumph 76yrs and joe biden 79yrs as president elect, who the fvck is "We" .. oga shutup and speak for yourself. peter is than older some una fathers n you're here shouting he represent youths. you guyz are sick
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2022
PhantomProbe:

Not so fast, chief. People who have decent exposure to research know that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, and hence, is not really a watertight reference for authentic information. Anyways, keep doing whatever puts food on your table. � Lol

is your dumb brain trying to get fvcked by stupidity, sorry i just have to ask cheesy
If wikepedia is not authentic then apparently your definition of aunthentic is not the same with the one in dictionary. Oga if you mean business travel to those schools tinubu claim he went and do the needful.
I never thot i would be here supporting tinubu buh you guyz supporting peter obi are a huge disappointment to sound minds, no blueprints just banters/tantums & childish talks
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by abbasajao(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2022
I can bear witness that God doesn't like an ingrate. Even to his fellow human being .

One Arabian proverb says and I quote ' whoever does not appreciate his fellow human being will not appreciate Allah'.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by adedayoa2(f): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Rapuru14:

Little wonder you're a rubber stamp speaker without major breakthrough legislative interventions to your name.

The destiny of hapless Nigerians shouldn't be used to reward the selfishness of one drug baron.
Go and search how many bills Gbaja don move.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by adedayoa2(f): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Rapuru14:

Go and search how many bills Gbaja don move, the rep in your in your own constituency no even near Gbaja
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Gozac: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:

Last i checked, buhari is older and Atiku is much more older buh no one ever talks about atiku age, old is old aseju nii "too".
Tinubu is frail buh he is the only candidate that travelled across the nation consulting & campaigning, travel thru out one week n tell me if you don't feel frail.
If americans una role model fit vote trumph 76yrs and joe biden 79yrs as president elect, who the fvck is "We" .. oga shutup and speak for yourself. peter is than older some una fathers n you're here shouting he represent youths. you guyz are sick
Amaechi went to all the states, Tinubu didn't visit SE states and only visited Akwa bom, Edo and Cross Rivers states in SS, he didn't visit all these states
We can never allow tribalists like you foist an old ailing, lying desperate man on the rest of Nigerians. We will resist you online and offline till the day of elections
We keep telling Nigerians that this man is not competent and fit to rule
We know you don't love Nigeria no wonder you want to foist calamity on Nigerians
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Gozac: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Starhearts:

Learn to talk in faceless forum

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
God can never allow us vote an old and frail mam who is supposed to be relaxing in old people's home to come lead this country in this perilous times
We will keep defeating tribal bigots like you who is bent on destroying this nation based on pecuniary interest
Tufiakwa!
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Cajal(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2022
This one is stylishly taking swipe at osinbajo
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Amaechi went to all the states, Tinubu didn't visit SE states and only visited Akwa bom, Edo and Cross Rivers states in SS, he didn't visit all these states
We can never allow tribalists like you foist an old ailing, lying desperate man on the rest of Nigerians. We will resist you online and offline till the day of elections
We keep telling Nigerians that this man is not competent and fit to rule
We know you don't love Nigeria no wonder you want to foist calamity on Nigerians

Maybe because its obvious SE is not part of nigeria, the only time those ones claim to be nigerians is election season, BUT Tinubu remains the only governor that has given afghaneasterns fair representation, igbos are in lagos house of rep, can a yoruba man aspire in any part of east without losing his head by unknown gun men.
We are not stupid to trust a region that only love & claim to be nigerians prior to election, after election they shamelessly start crying biafra cheesy Once again we ask the East to just do there worst leave talk cheesy

Maybe because its obvious SE is not part of nigeria, the only time those ones claim to be nigerians is election season, BUT Tinubu remains the only governor that has given afghaneasterns fair representation, igbos are in lagos house of rep, can a yoruba man aspire in any part of east without losing his head by unknown gun men.
We are not dumb + stupid to trust a region that only love & claim to be nigerians prior to election, after election they shamelessly start crying biafra cheesy its nothing personal just bitter truth
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by redcliff: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Can anybody answer this question with his full, unbiased, not-on-sided mind; when the south east rejected Buhari's 2015 election, 2019 re-election, in the end, were they wrong afterall, given what we have seen in the last 7 1/2 years ?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by redcliff: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:

We are not stupid to trust a region that only love & claim to be nigerians prior to election, after election they shamelessly start crying biafra cheesy Once again we ask the East to just do there worst leave talk cheesy

We are not dumb + stupid to trust a region that only love & claim to be nigerians prior to election, after election they shamelessly start crying biafra cheesy its nothing personal just bitter truth

Before making conclusions like you are foaming in your mouth, ask your self first, what is the proportion of SWerners living in the SE as compared to SEerners living in the SW. How long have they been there, were they born there? Do their families live there. After making an unbiased juxtaposition, then you can reply me.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Gozac: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:

Because you don't have the liver to go and live in SE talkless of contesting for an elective position.
If Tinubu likes let him give all the seats to Igbo men, we will not vote him
I no do na by force, abeg face front

We don't your votes because Yoruba can never vote an Igbo man in an election.
We have nothing to lose if Obi loses and a better candidate wins who is not the Iragbiji liar called Tinubu
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by tfelicityk(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2022
The real and deep the loyal lieutenants... Happy birthday to the the loyal lieutenants
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Leo4matic: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2022
I hate it when people can not discern the voice of God from the voice of the devil. You hear about the so called BAT, an agent of darkness yet you claim it was a voice of God. What good has these encounter brought the country since Buhari, Darkness., Devaluation, UGM, BokoHaram, ISWAP. Pls every orator/politicians should keep aside their selfish interest n face reality...
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2022
redcliff:

Before making conclusions like you are foaming in your mouth, ask your self first, what is the proportion of SWerners living in the SE as compared to SEerners living in the SW. How long have they been there, were they born there? Do their families live there. After making an unbiased juxtaposition, then you can reply me.

That is no excuse, that ur papa born you does not mandate he must take care of you, that he chose to be responsible be grateful.
Before '99 how many igbos dey lagos sef, tinubu effort in lagos is what make igbos see lagos as a redemption ground, for business thrive some created an enabling environment.
There is no where in nigeria constitution that spectulate the govt of state must absorb foreigners into elms of affair on population quota, yorubas plenty for north how many dey hausa house rep, cos its indigene base buh Tinubu changed that and no amount of hate from aghaneastern kids can take that goodwill from him. Nobody owes igbo shit, the earliers that region accepts, put there lame entitlements aside the better
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerians
Gozac:

Because you don't have the liver to go and live in SE talkless of contesting for an elective position.
If Tinubu likes let him give all the seats to Igbo men, we will not vote him
I no do na by force, abeg face front

We don't your votes because Yoruba can never vote an Igbo man in an election.
We have nothing to lose if Obi loses and a better candidate wins who is not the Iragbiji liar called Tinubu

If 50% of igbos in east are eyein and planning to relocate lagos, why should any sensible nigeria want to go to East, a region backward in governance what do you take me for, ogbeni come lagos cum hawk gala.
If they ask every tribe in nigeria to go back to there region, i'm 100% sure the igbos will be the most affected, which brings me to ask, if igbos get biafra today so they will continue tp stay in other region & enjoy benefit of nigeria abi or will they remove & carry there houses & investment back to east cheesy dependant on muscles and no brain is tantamount to failures.
For a region that can't revive & maintain a seaport or airport ... that region is expendable in all grounds.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by PhantomProbe(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:

is your dumb brain trying to get fvcked by stupidity, sorry i just have to ask cheesy
If wikepedia is not authentic then apparently your definition of aunthentic is not the same with the one in dictionary. Oga if you mean business travel to those schools tinubu claim he went and do the needful.
I never thot i would be here supporting tinubu buh you guyz supporting peter obi are a huge disappointment to sound minds, no blueprints just banters/tantums & childish talks
Rudderless and incoherent response, ridden with typos and poor spellings typical of unschooled minds.
When you are done convulsing, go and address the main point I raised. That's if you understand wetin i dey talk o.
"Are wikipedia articles open for editing by everyone?" Yes or No?

Editing after a rethink.
I don't think you deserve a response from me. You're an ignorant man who lacks tact. More like, I am convinced you lack the capacity to engage intellectually.
So, enjoy the bliss of ignorance, bro.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Starhearts: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

God can never allow us vote an old and frail mam who is supposed to be relaxing in old people's home to come lead this country in this perilous times
We will keep defeating tribal bigots like you who is bent on destroying this nation based on pecuniary interest
Tufiakwa!

Marks my word Peter OBITUARY can only win twitter nd Facebook
Stop typing nonsense on social media.
undecided

This is about Nigeria presidential election, not Alaigbo chairman of marketers association.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties / Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments / The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.