Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him (19349 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
olas24u:

How many countries have you visited yourself?go an make a name for yourself first outside your family name.calling people left right and center ,how many countries have you lived?

Shut up your gutter mouth and crawl gently back into your cave. Which fraudulent name are you making for your family outside Nigeria. It takes one to know one. Jibt nig ltd
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2022
olas24u:

A case that was settled many years back,you bring it to make a point ,as if you don't or have never done any transactions on your entire life.

That one na transaction ? Hummmm this generation shaa
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2022
lagosrd:

That one na transaction ? Hummmm this generation shaa

Yes he was a lawyer and offered professional services and something went wrong the paid back ,do you have the full story?have you lived outside of your comfort zone?it can help to understand issues.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
olas24u:

Yes he was a lawyer and offered professional services and something went wrong the paid back ,do you have the full story?have you lived outside of your comfort zone?it can help to understand issues.

Abegii , how old are you?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
lagosrd:

Abegii , how old are you?

True question ,how much is 25000 dollars.just bad mouthing people .
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by redsun(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
This one na area boy for life. Even when he has been elevated to the position of a one eyed king he still can't let go his subservinnt and praise singing upbringing. A typical nigerian adult has the mentality of a suckling.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
olas24u:

True question ,how much is 25000 dollars.just bad mouthing people .
How much is $25,000. And you call that a bad mouth. If this is how you see life bros am sorry for you.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
lagosrd:

How much is $25,000. And you call that a bad mouth. If this is how you see life bros am sorry for you.

Yes ,it's not ,but just for blackmail ,and you don't have the details
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

Yes ,it's not ,but just for blackmail ,and you don't have the details

Work work do you do to earn $25,000 .
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
lagosrd:

Work work do you do to earn $25,000 .

You must be really poor ,why don't you convert the money to naira as at abacha period 80naira to 1dollar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments / LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.