Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States (6888 Views)

IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Photo:NAF Jets Dropped Leaflets Advise Citizens To Reject Bokoharam / Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by kasiem(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2011
The best u can give to ur child now is a gun. My dad went to biafran war at the age of 17, and i'd not love to die without surpassing his record, since naija don turn to libya. Pls, how much is Ak47 in the market now? And where can i buy bomb? The fear of death is the beginning of cowardice.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by jmaine: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
kasiem:

The best u can give to your child now is a gun. My dad went to biafran war at the age of 17, and i'd not love to die without surpassing his record, since naija don turn to libya. Pls, how much is Ak47 in the market now? And where can i buy bomb? The fear of death is the beginning of cowardice.

So you are below 17 years tongue . . .
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by 3kay945(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
i thought the boko animals have pledge cease fire during the approaching ramadan, if the athwat akwop whatever goes to attack or bomb the bh, during salat.  grin grin then is really going to be war on themselves there. i hope they wont come west  shocked shocked. anyway Odua should get ready ooooo just incase.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
kasiem:

The best u can give to your child now is a gun. My dad went to biafran war at the age of 17, and i'd not love to die without surpassing his record, since naija don turn to libya. Pls, how much is Ak47 in the market now? And where can i buy bomb? The fear of death is the beginning of cowardice.

Below 17. I thought as much.  cheesy

We need to do age checks on EzeUche, Bash4r, ak47mann, Odiaero etc. Chai!!! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by kasiem(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Below 17. I thought as much.  cheesy

We need to do age checks on EzeUche, Bash4r, ak47mann, Odiaero etc. Chai!!! cheesy

jmaine:

So you are below 17 years tongue . . .
i'm just ten years. But, if care is not taken, i may be older than two of u.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by 3kay945(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2011
oya boko haram respond by throwing bombs,  wink so we can actually know if this threat from your rival is real.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by sunboy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2011
I tire for this country jare, Ghana and Benin republic go accept plenty visitors ooo
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by OTEGA1: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2011
i can see that it going to be more bloody for these bokoHaram guys, anyway my ppl say grasscutter is burning and the brothers are clapping their hands that oil is coming out,

i hope it does not consume everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how i wish that these same Boko Haram and akwati of a group will come to realise that the real enemies of nigerias are the few that has held nigeria hostage for decades and go all out to bring all of them to book, in an Eqyptian style revolution ,then we will all be Boko haram or alwati or whatever to make our country great ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I just wish we can give these groups orientation and redIreCt the bombing and struggles to the guys who have over the yrs milked nigeria dry ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

with the way they are going innocent poor ppl will die,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let us redirect this struggle,
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by gungume: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
A country can never split peacefully go back to history how many years it takes INDIA AND PAKISTAN, USSR, ETHIOPIA AND ERITERIA  SOUTHERN AND NORTHERN SUDAN to split? Those calling 4 division how prepared are u? Is not possible for calling division while sitting in living room displaying your ignorance. Do you think those in abuja enjoying themselves can support your moves? THINK DEEPLY!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by gungume: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2011
A country can never split peacefully go back to history how many years it takes INDIA AND PAKISTAN, USSR, ETHIOPIA AND ERITERIA  SOUTHERN AND NORTHERN SUDAN to split? Those calling 4 division how prepared are u? Is not possible for calling division while sitting in living room displaying your ignorance. Do you think those in abuja enjoying themselves can support your moves? THINK DEEPLY!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by Blakjewelry(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2011
for doz of u preachin break up dats d last tin u wil see in ur life. But, if we the piple refuse to unite and fight our common enemy our rulers. we will only see our self at war! D typ i wouldnt want 2 imagin but, afta it i guess we will come out stronger. because by then we must have learn our lesson d hard way.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by 3kay945(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2011
gungume:

which ever way its going to take, only time will tell. just get prepared. wink
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
i'm loving this! Let the party begin. Enough is enough.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by Nacky: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
Well, from the look of things there is a possiblity nigeria will but as a good citizen of this we are expected to pray for God's intervention in this matter, for with God all things are possible
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by jmaine: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2011
Rudebwoy:

i'm loving this! Let the party begin. Enough is enough.

When the party begins  . . .hope you and i or any members of our families and friends won't be part of the blood toast in honor of this party . . .Never you wish for calamity bruv . . This is not a welcome development
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by Ekiti1: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2011
I am afraid this BH thing may lead to civil strife, what with OPC, arewa, MEND, bakassi boys e.t.c. silently watching & stockpiling arms and ammunition to defend their regions.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by hillsate: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
When you see a snake, never mind where its from . . . . .
just do the right thing!
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by EKPOI(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2011
what's the name of this terror group, ?
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by phreakabit(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2011
EKPOI:

what's the name of this terror group, ?

Boko Haram  VS Akhwat Akwop .  (Nerve wrecking silence) . . . . . . . Jajajajajajajaja RFLMAO are these guys serious?. . . . . . . Wait! They are serious.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by saudatu(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
nigeria bad people worst nation grin
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by modskiller(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2011
i SENSE A LOTTA OF DANGER IN THIS.,
ONLY GOD CAN JUDE THE ACTIONS OF MEN.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by mekaboy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2011

DO YOU GUYS PRAY FOR NIGERIA OR YOU JUST MAKE A JOKE OUT OF THE SITUATION cry

Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by Audu123(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2011
I am from the middle belt and most people from the middle belt do not call themselves northners. The only thing we have in common with the north is that we have been lumped together with them in zones.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by 8686(m): 12:30am On Jul 25, 2011
I honestly pray GOD intervains in the events about to unfold.

Some people think the idea of war is what any of us would wish for our enemies.

Why does a particular religion preach and practice peace while the other is always about jihad and 72 virgins Is their heaven a strip club or something?

My honest opinion is that no GOD fearing or doctrine believer can rule this country, of course not som1 like GEJ anyway. Where were this people when Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo were in power? Or didn't they know Nigeria was at the height of corruption? What 9geria needs is a radical leader who will wake up in the middle of the night and mobilize the airforce to level any state that's holding the nation to ransom. Why should some 72virgin seekers be causing unrest in a nation where an hour old baby should be entitled to the right to live.

What joblessness will eventually cause in this country would be unexpected. I can't see a fresh graduate burning with passion or someone with a good job and life will wake up one morning and start slaughtering fellow men or detonating themselves over some belief that some 72virgins will be waiting somewhere. They're fighting western education and this same people use the media (which is western) to communicate their agenda to fellow 9gerians and the government, what hapd to talking drums and co? Their leaders are learned, well travelled and have seen the world.

I really don't know what I think of a christian group coming up to tackle this 72v seekers buh when the President seems to be celibate can you blame them?

Why should a group of people wake up one day and decide 9geria should become an Islamic country? This is really absurd and pathetic.

I pray to GOD to save us from the almost certain war that's coming cos dem Hotel Rwanda and Sometimes in April will be like childs play when its full blown,
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by s3nn2x(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2011
if this is what it will take for the incessant violence against christians and settlers in the north to stop, then I am in surport of it. The fanatical muslims in the north think that because the bible preaches against violence that they can do anything with anybody. I believe that the new counter terrorist group if genuine would go a long way in stemming the tides of the Boko haram because the Nigerian security agencies have proven to be incapable of curbing the boko haram violence due to the fact that majority of the officials are from the muslim north and they would be forced to kill their brothers. Look at what they did in the Niger Delta, for them to be successful in a rugged terrain as the Niger Delta then how can they not curbe the violence in the North. Nigerians has not been told the truth. So, if it takes the new terrorist group to curbe the incessant violence in the north then I am 100% in support of it.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by lawisong(m): 1:24am On Jul 25, 2011
PRAAAISE THE LORD!!!! Believe me, if i have money like Dangote and Adenuga i will single-handedly sponsor this new group. Enough is enough. This nonsense shakara by Boko Haram has to stop. If the christian-state Israel had kept quiet by now palestine would have wiped them off from the surface of the earth. Christians this is not time to fold our hands and watch. He who kill by the sword must die by the sword. The Islamist extremist have killed enough. This new group is the answer to our prayers. Let the reprisal attacks begin, NONSENSE.
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by BMZK: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2011
HMMM, I do not want to believe in Pastor Bakary's prophecy,  But from all indications if the trigger of the above  threat should be pulled out, nigerians will have no option than to welcome kaki boys. "From fresh air to hot air"
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by coolcash4l(m): 2:41am On Jul 25, 2011
This is very serious. May God help us from this group of people and change their minds to see the truth side of live.

grin grin grin
BMZK:

HMMM, I do not want to believe in Pastor Bakary's prophecy,  But from all indications if the trigger of the above  threat should be pulled out, nigerians will have no option than to welcome kaki boys. "From fresh air to hot air"
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2011
this is troubling folks, This is bad!! This is not coming from people wishing Nigeria well at all, Not even the Hausas up North,

There'll never be peace the moment this riot breaks out!!
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by MPEROR: 3:05am On Jul 25, 2011
LET'S GO FIGHT A WAR IN THE NORTH

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE

I WANT IBB'S MANSON FOR A REWARD OR WE BLOW IT UP
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by buy1get2(m): 3:11am On Jul 25, 2011
Solution to Nigeria Problem Click here
www.letter2president..com
Re: Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States by nairapark: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2011
God save our country!

We really need to be careful now  shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Stops GEJ From Attending His Brother's Wedding / Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State?? / Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.