Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) (17590 Views)

Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by treesun: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
SoludoTV:
Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, today, Saturday, June 25, 2022 addressed the people of Anambra State of his stewardship  for the first 100 days in office

Below is the full text of the address:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02tnMaPotPLWhSY2Gc5FBHT6ZDTGfe78eUwTkh9YfK43R5WxfRedDsza8MyUbUA9cZl&id=103104878681389

Campaign noise different from realities!
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2022
chrismastre5:
All he cares about is blame, he does not want to do anything about soldiers killings because of curfew he put in place. Very useless Governor only knows how to speak English.

Una don start......no one is good. Its wrong to call him useless, What stops your useful ass from contesting and stop spewing thrash from your frustration ridden cubicle.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Wow.

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Emma2Seconds: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2022
angry
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PENNYSWAP: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2022
worst anambra governor
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Johnrake69: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Willies first 100 days were better....

[img]https://picfiles./540/540999.gif[/img]

Because Peter Obi left him with so much money to play around with. But he left mountainous debt.

Not paying pension and gratuity since 2018 is really sad

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by BabaO2: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2022
so fast.
The only ibo man i can give my vote for as president; detribalised and intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Viraltrends123: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Johnrake69:

Because Peter Obi left him with so much money to play around with. But he left mountainous debt.

Not paying pension and gratuity since 2018 is really sad

So now you know, I think Nigerians should stop complaining about their leaders, No one can argue with you Soludo Solution doesn't wish and plan well for Anambra, no one can argue with me, Buhari doesn't wish and plan well for the country.

The problem is, we should have developed the country with the oil money many years ago, now the oil money can't even pay salaries, talkless remaining change to develop the country.

Even if a saint becomes a governor or president, he can do nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Wow

100 days already

Soludo your time is fast running out and we can’t see what you’ve done
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PericomaNwankwo: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Imo state governors are the worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Honourable1901:
If peter obi is as good as they project him,this intelligent man won't invite fashola to train himself and his appointees on governance and administration!

I only convinced people just love obi because of his conservative lifestyle, nothing special.

Note : please don't insult me ,because as I dey like this I no well,infact I fit no read your nonsense,I no dey read mention

Dude give up already i know we thrashed this out the other time. It is better to get an outsider perspective on governance so that the participants can have an outsider perspective on governance it is really no big deal at all

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Chikeluba25(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2022
A
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Twoclans(f): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2022
How time flies undecided
So it's already 100 days.

This is how 4 years will pass if you are not careful there will be no achievements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Chikeluba25(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Johnrake69:
Obiano did take this state back from where Peter Obi left it. Not paying pension and gratuity since 2018 is really heartless.

Even with all the money Peter Obi left with zero debt. He was really a bad manager.

Voting 64% to capital expenditures is impressive. Hopefully it should get to 70% in the next budget.

This is a government with a purpose. I wonder when we can have a responsible government like this one in Delta state.

Okowa was a curse. So much debt with nothing to show for it

See clear evidence on how Obiano took the state backward
https://www.nairaland.com/do_unshare?post=111297225&redirect=%2F7043711%2Fdid-obiano-work%23111297225&session=19A020C1FBABC4508F40D2B8BC0197A4E5BEEDB055E470766B08C180D557352D

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by anonimi: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2022
chrismastre5:
All he cares about is blame, he does not want to do anything about soldiers killings because of curfew he put in place. Very useless Governor only knows how to speak English.

Speak English to tell lies against others while hustling for relevance

guzomaken:
Charles Soludo’s Missing Trillions – Fact Check

In this article, I would review the highlights from the conclusion of Charles Soludo’s recent articles “I Stand By My Statements”
Excerpt:
“Let me also state for the avoidance of doubt that I stand by every statement I made in the two articles viz: (1) “Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond the Elections”; and (2) “Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the Missing Trillions”. In particular, I insist that over N30 trillion has either been stolen or unaccounted for, or grossly mismanaged over the last few years. This figure does not include the estimated $40.9 billion (N8.6 trillion at parallel market exchange rate or nearly two years’ Federal Government budget) which the African Union’s (AU) recent report”
I would proceed to review the points raised, relying entirely on irrefutable facts, verifiable sources, and records, starting with (2).
“The African Union’s (AU) recent report” Charles Soludo refers to is the “Illicit Financial Flows (IFF) – Report of the High Level panel of illicit Financial Flows from Africa”, commissioned by the AU/ECA Conference of Ministers of Finance, Planning and Economic Development.
There is nowhere in the 126-page report where a mention was made about $40.9 billion stolen, unaccounted for or missing from Nigeria.

Where are the bogus figures coming from?

Clearly the figures being quoted and its attribution to the current Nigerian Finance Minister’s watch are false. Charles Soludo, relied on spurious publications by sections of Nigeria’s media notorious for publishing false information.
The figures and slant of the report published in the media referred above were deviously fabricated and fed under false pretext to the public as sourced from a genuine report authored by the best of Africa’s men and women of integrity, values and professionalism.
This trend portends a very sad dilemma for Nigeria, as the people read the press to inform themselves, the teachers, in this case, are the major source of regression.
This sad perversion of information is quite regular with the Nigerian press.
In subsequent articles; I would review allegations of missing trillions of Naira (Charles Soludo), missing billions of dollars (Lamido Sanusi), mostly from Oil and Gas revenues, the facts, figures and reality.
I would also provide detailed insights on how the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry functions, the myths, the realities, the opportunities for graft, illicit operations, leakages, the complicity and role of the executive arm of government, agencies and employees, security, businessmen, politicians etc
The purpose is to provide accurate information to engender an issue-based discussion from a foundation of knowledge based on the true situation and facts

By Samuel Diminas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Achebedegreat(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2022
God bless our Governor!

Anambra will be great again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by anonimi: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Wow

100 days already

Soludo your time is fast running out and we can’t see what you’ve done

Blowing empty grammar instead of employing workers to do all that Mbadinuju, Ngige, Peter Obi, Obiano failed to recruit for performing all the state and local governments' responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by alfredilly: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2022
SoludoTV:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02tnMaPotPLWhSY2Gc5FBHT6ZDTGfe78eUwTkh9YfK43R5WxfRedDsza8MyUbUA9cZl&id=103104878681389
Better plan. All Peter Obi did was to buy share with the state money where the state suffer infrastructural backwardness

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by anonimi: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Achebedegreat:
God bless our Governor!

Anambra will be great again!

Please when was the time that Anambra was great for the use of AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by alfredilly: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
SoludoTV:

Better plan. All Peter Obi did was to buy stock with the state money where the state suffer infrastructural backwardness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by princdebola201(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
toobusy:
Soludo could well end up being the best Governor in the history of Nigeria
that how you packaged that fraud obi as messiah when he can't lace the shoes of some of his colleagues in terms of governance e.g
Fashola
Akapbio
Kwankaso
Ameachi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2022
anonimi:

Blowing empty grammar instead of employing workers to do all that Mbadinuju, Ngige, Peter Obi, Obiano failed to recruit for performing all the state and local governments' responsibilities

grin grin grin grin
Easy mehn

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Nicenixon: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Mr man pay the corpers you are owning.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Help2020: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Honourable1901:
If peter obi is as good as they project him,this intelligent man won't invite fashola to train himself and his appointees on governance and administration!

I only convinced people just love obi because of his conservative lifestyle, nothing special.

Note : please don't insult me ,because as I dey like this I no well,infact I fit no read your nonsense,I no dey read mention
If tinubu did wonders in Lagos like you all say,fashola would not have been the best governor in Nigeria during his time. You bat supporters Nugget sense

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Advocate500: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2022
This man seems good on paper.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by motif8(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Honourable1901:

You should know that anyone is free to invite any facilitator to his or her own seminar. Also they have what they want to achieve. One man cannot be everything. Some other countries invite foreigners to train them , does that mean that there are no credible people there. Why are we running our campaign like this. Let our campaign be issue based campaign. Obi said let's move to production so we will have enough to sell and not borrow, how is that a problem to you. Let atiku tell us his own, let Tinubu tell us his own and we will make choice. But no, u guys will not bring something, you are only attacking Obi and not proffering solutions.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2022
You didn't use Zinox ... Let me call Chief Stan Ekeh he should come and look at his brother with all his shakara.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Johnrake69: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:

So now you know, I think Nigerians should stop complaining about their leaders, No one can argue with you Soludo Solution doesn't wish and plan well for Anambra, no one can argue with me, Buhari doesn't wish and plan well for the country.

The problem is, we should have developed the country with the oil money many years ago, now the oil money can't even pay salaries, talkless remaining change to develop the country.

Even if a saint becomes a governor or president, he can do nothing.

Please Buhari was a disaster. There's no way you're bringing in Buhari to this conversation.

Soludo cut the budget for Government house by more than 70%. What did Buhari do?

Jonathan spent less than 500M on food but Buhari increased to over #1Billion.
Spent over 4Billion on state clinic that lacks paracetamol.

If we believe Jonathan was extravagant then Buhari took it to another dimension.

Then ended up killing Nigerian youths that earnestly wanted a change.
Please let's just keep Buhari aside Nigerians have accepted their fate.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PeaceNexus(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
One of the major parameters for success is knowing exactly what you want to do. Soludo knows exactly what he wants to achieve and he is doing just that.

For this kind of laid down plans and achievements means that the Governor works 24/7. You can't work less and achieve all what he has achieved.

He is surely doing well.

The support Peter Obi is getting for having done his job prudently well has impacted a few of current governors, even Wike started paying nysc in Rivers, commenced payment of gratuities.... something he never thought for 7yrs as governor until Peter Obi used it to market himself.

Long life Prof Governor. May you succeed in your good plans

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by sauceEEP(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Soludo better wake up because I've not seen any achievement so far.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Viraltrends123: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2022
Johnrake69:

Please Buhari was a disaster. There's no way you're bringing in Buhari to this conversation.

Soludo cut the budget for Government house by more than 70%. What did Buhari do?

Jonathan spent less than 500M on food but Buhari increased to over #1Billion.
Spent over 4Billion on state clinic that lacks paracetamol.

If we believe Jonathan was extravagant then Buhari took it to another dimension.

Then ended up killing Nigerian youths that earnestly wanted a change.
Please let's just keep Buhari aside Nigerians have accepted their fate.
Immediately Buhari because president, he cut his salary by 75% seems you've forgotten, he fought the Senate to cut theirs too, they didn't accept, he had problem with them, especially Bukola, he disturbed corrupt politicians during his first tenure, he was so serious about it.

Yes he is a disaster, just like Soludo is turning out to be, go and ask Kwara people if they enjoyed after voting out PDP, the one there that everyone hailed, and thought he will do something, now everyone eye don clear. Which apc state is doing better today after voting out PDP.

All I'm saying is none of them wished what is happening now, even Jonathan's 4 years didn't turn out how he wanted if, his transformation agenda plan didn't work at all, Jonathan that was borrowing year after year to pay workers, or have you forgotten he started the borrowing. You've forgotten how much his wife was said to have stollen.

So, all this the solution is this the solution is that, what Nigerians want is magic, which can never happen now, it was possible 20 years ago, but for everything to change in 4 years, or 8 years, that's a joke. We only pray we don't go backwards.

You will say the saint amongst them all, and the solution is Obi, just like you said it's Soludo, even Obi with all his alleged saintness, he couldn't make Anambra great when money was flowing and was plenty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf / Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna / APC Condemns Sealing Of New PDP Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.