Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) (17592 Views)

Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Vickho: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
worst anambra governor
for just 100 days?
Your useless papa before him die shamefully wetin him been achieve?
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PENNYSWAP: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
for just 100 days?
Idiot

Mynd44 Suenmsg Lalasticlala

Rule number 2
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by abobote: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2022
He spoilt the 100days with that amateur road
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Sheriman(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This man may end up not working anything.
You can say that again! People will be surprised that after spending half of his first tenure, he didn't do any tangible development.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Sheriman(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This man may end up not working anything.
You can say that again! People will be surprised that after spending half of his first tenure, he didn't achieve any tangible development.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by olatuns2017: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
SoludoTV:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02tnMaPotPLWhSY2Gc5FBHT6ZDTGfe78eUwTkh9YfK43R5WxfRedDsza8MyUbUA9cZl&id=103104878681389

Tomorrow is Monday in South East

NOTE

SW Mondays will be during 2023 election

If you don't gerrit forget about it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2022
If this man can solve security problems in the state,the man will performed more than expectations, because his plan is strong and good economic policy..May God help him..
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by daisyyyy: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by higgs: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2022
"Renegotiated cost of cleaning government offices from N137 million per month to N11 million per month"
THAT'S A GOOD ONE.
Well Done Governor Soludo.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by swissgoldenpro2: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Johnrake69: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Immediately Buhari because president, he cut his salary by 75% seems you've forgotten, he fought the Senate to cut theirs too, they didn't accept, he had problem with them, especially Bukola, he disturbed corrupt politicians during his first tenure, he was so serious about it.

Yes he is a disaster, just like Soludo is turning out to be, go and ask Kwara people if they enjoyed after voting out PDP, the one there that everyone hailed, and thought he will do something, now everyone eye don clear. Which apc state is doing better today after voting out PDP.

All I'm saying is none of them wished what is happening now, even Jonathan's 4 years didn't turn out how he wanted if, his transformation agenda plan didn't work at all, Jonathan that was borrowing year after year to pay workers, or have you forgotten he started the borrowing. You've forgotten how much his wife was said to have stollen.

So, all this the solution is this the solution is that, what Nigerians want is magic, which can never happen now, it was possible 20 years ago, but for everything to change in 4 years, or 8 years, that's a joke. We only pray we don't go backwards.

You will say the saint amongst them all, and the solution is Obi, just like you said it's Soludo, even Obi with all his alleged saintness, he couldn't make Anambra great when money was flowing and was plenty.

Baba there's no sincerity in anything Buhari did. What's the salary of a president?

You reduced your salary by less than #10M only to add over #500M to your feeding allowance? Please how does this make sense to you?

Or was it the issue of #75M for hair cut? Every barber in Abuja offered to barb him for free.

Please Buhari was a total disaster. There's no competition here. And this wasn't his first time as head of state. Buhari couldn't even manage what he met. He has taken us back by at least 20years.

The level of insecurity that grew under him made everything worse. The galloping inflation we're currently experiencing is as a result of this insecurity.

How can we explain that price of gas went from #150 per Kg understand Jonathan's administration to #900 per KG?

Price of bonny light crude has been hovering around $120 since the outbreak of the Ukraine-Russia crisis. And yet, no improvement in sight.

Still increased vat by as much as 50%. From 5% to 7.5%

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Willies first 100 days were better....

[img]https://picfiles./540/540999.gif[/img]

Obi left plenty money for willie
Meanwhile willie left nothing and insecurity for soludo

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Rawtruth1:
He has demonstrated more prudence in finance management than Obiano.

IF you read all the speech, you will discover that even revenue collection has gone digital, not agbero way again. Pensioners paid from 2018 when it was stopped, etc.

He probably wants to toe the path of Peter Obi for posterity sake. He will reap the fruits of being non corrupt in future, just like Peter Obi now

All u say is the truth coz me I leave in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Excellency23(f): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Wishing you all the very best! My Governor ��

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Johnrake69:
Obiano did take this state back from where Peter Obi left it. Not paying pension and gratuity since 2018 is really heartless.

Even with all the money Peter Obi left with zero debt. He was really a bad manager.

Voting 64% to capital expenditures is impressive. Hopefully it should get to 70% in the next budget.

This is a government with a purpose. I wonder when we can have a responsible government like this one in Delta state.

Okowa was a curse. So much debt with nothing to show for it

Okowa dey try sha but u can't compare the both now, soludo is an economist in nature just like peter obi, so is not his fault brother
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:

So now you know, I think Nigerians should stop complaining about their leaders, No one can argue with you Soludo Solution doesn't wish and plan well for Anambra, no one can argue with me, Buhari doesn't wish and plan well for the country.

The problem is, we should have developed the country with the oil money many years ago, now the oil money can't even pay salaries, talkless remaining change to develop the country.

Even if a saint becomes a governor or president, he can do nothing.

You make a point but come to think of it the issue the nation is having tripled under buhari, millions of people have lost thier life under his regime hope u re aware?

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Yankee101: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2022
It's been a failure basically
Too much hype, too little delivery
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Excellency23(f): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Happy 100days in office, wishing you the very best for the rest. More grace my Governor ��

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by od501: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2022
noyd911:
But he's yet to eliminate IPOB undecided

We're into kitchen development please check my signature

Why will he eliminate IPOB? Shey IPOB kee persin?!

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
for just 100 days?
Idiot
Vik are you abusing this privilege given to ya?

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Vickho: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Vik are you abusing this privilege given to ya?
who is this?
Fucck off my mentions
Attention seeking troll

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by BigBashiru: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Immediately Buhari because president, he cut his salary by 75% seems you've forgotten, he fought the Senate to cut theirs too, they didn't accept, he had problem with them, especially Bukola, he disturbed corrupt politicians during his first tenure, he was so serious about it.

Yes he is a disaster, just like Soludo is turning out to be, go and ask Kwara people if they enjoyed after voting out PDP, the one there that everyone hailed, and thought he will do something, now everyone eye don clear. Which apc state is doing better today after voting out PDP.

All I'm saying is none of them wished what is happening now, even Jonathan's 4 years didn't turn out how he wanted if, his transformation agenda plan didn't work at all, Jonathan that was borrowing year after year to pay workers, or have you forgotten he started the borrowing. You've forgotten how much his wife was said to have stollen.

So, all this the solution is this the solution is that, what Nigerians want is magic, which can never happen now, it was possible 20 years ago, but for everything to change in 4 years, or 8 years, that's a joke. We only pray we don't go backwards.

You will say the saint amongst them all, and the solution is Obi, just like you said it's Soludo, even Obi with all his alleged saintness, he couldn't make Anambra great when money was flowing and was plenty.

You lot are sick. You are sick in the head. Many Nigerians have undiagnosed mental illness. You need help.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
who is this?
Fucck off my mentions
Attention seeking troll
Vic come on..how are you? grin
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Yeyopizie: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
chocboi78:
Address and tackle the insurgency in your state. People are dropping like flies each day

If you had a functional brain you would know there is little or nothing a governor can do about security. A governor has no powers over a commissioner of police, tell me what Soludo would have done differently clown
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Denko2721987(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
People had so much hope in this man but his talk doesn't seem to be matching his work. Anyways there's still enough time and hope he doesn't end up disappointing his people who had so much hope on him. Abi him wan first smoke him ìgboo for one full for great inspirational manifestation of great works and accomplishments in 3 years. Time will tell
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Vickho: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Vic come on..how are you? grin
I hate you.
You partnered with Seun to destroy the Notorious account cloner by banning his IP address and deleting all his burner mails and he can't create monikers again.
Don't worry he will be back and this time around when he comes back it'll be fire for fire
https://www.nairaland.com/7195308/seun-please-bring-back-notorious
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:

I hate you.
You partnered with Seun to destroy the Notorious account cloner by banning his IP address and deleting all his burner mails and he can't create monikers again.
Don't worry he will be back and this time around when he comes back it'll be fire for fire
https://www.nairaland.com/7195308/seun-please-bring-back-notorious
Had enough from that person you know..still trying to ascertain If you are the same person as the account cloner..will check that out here..

If by any chance a troll/account cloner comes back here he won't be lasting a day cos it's kinda auto now..you know.. grin
So tell me how are ya?
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Mopolchi: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Absymal and full of English words
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Vickho: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Had enough from that person you know..still trying to ascertain If you are the same person as the account cloner..will check that out here..

If by any chance a troll/account cloner comes back here he won't be lasting a day cos it's kinda auto now..you know.. grin
So tell me how are ya?
I'm not fine.
I'm in a precarious situation embarassed
I really need help.
Kindly respond to my DM so I can relay it to you via mailbox cos it's a sensitive issue that can't be communicated here.
It's confidential and I'll need your help.
Kindly respond to your DM
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Viraltrends123: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Johnrake69:

Baba there's no sincerity in anything Buhari did. What's the salary of a president?

You reduced your salary by less than #10M only to add over #500M to your feeding allowance? Please how does this make sense to you?

Or was it the issue of #75M for hair cut? Every barber in Abuja offered to barb him for free.

Please Buhari was a total disaster. There's no competition here. And this wasn't his first time as head of state. Buhari couldn't even manage what he met. He has taken us back by at least 20years.

The level of insecurity that grew under him made everything worse. The galloping inflation we're currently experiencing is as a result of this insecurity.

How can we explain that price of gas went from #150 per Kg understand Jonathan's administration to #900 per KG?

Price of bonny light crude has been hovering around $120 since the outbreak of the Ukraine-Russia crisis. And yet, no improvement in sight.

Still increased vat by as much as 50%. From 5% to 7.5%
Which government did well, or you will keep complaining year after year.

You are bringing blogger news of Buhari eating 500millon naira food a day, or 75 million naira haircut a day. We can see it in his lifestyle, lol.

When he wasn't the president, wasn't there so much complains, why not say Jonathan was insincere too, we heard news of real corruption by his wife, we saw the estate and hotel. We heard about the millions of dollars. Jonathan brought subsidy, an it was very hard for months.

Same with Obasanjo and Atiku, we heard about how he packed money to build his farm, we heard about how he couldn't do well in 8 years, despite all the money, they wasted so much Time.

Okay I accept Buhari and Osinbanjo failed, to you who is the person that will make the who on Nigeria a develop country, you?? Or who??
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by ufotunang: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
IPOB, unknown gun men has caused a loto problems for soludo in his first 100 days... from the first day of his office he started to threaten IPOB , unknown gunmen saying that he will deal with them and wipe them out of Anambra state...so since then the IPOB, Simon ekpa, unknown gun men were annoyed on what he said and they started to destroy infrastructures, attack and kill people...they even the local government area of where soludo is from...the government Secretariat of his local government area was burned down and destroyed...he should just have kept quiet and face governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi / PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt / Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.