Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) (17591 Views)

Pity The Next President Of Nigeria, He Is Entering An Office Full Of Scorpions / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Viraltrends123: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

You lot are sick. You are sick in the head. Many Nigerians have undiagnosed mental illness. You need help.
see who is talking, take your drugs before you start manifesting real real
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by chocboi78(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yeyopizie:

If you had a functional brain you would know there is little or nothing a governor can do about security. A governor has no powers over a commissioner of police, tell me what Soludo would have done differently clown
really?? Mr functional brain, there is nothing a governor can do about security??
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Viraltrends123: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You make a point but come to think of it the issue the nation is having tripled under buhari, millions of people have lost thier life under his regime hope u re aware?
I was becoming worse year after year, boko Haram killed lots of people during Jonathan time, you think if he did well, we would have voted have voted him out, Yar'adua time was a more peaceful, but Niger delta militants did their worse also, Obasanjo time was more peaceful, though cultists and touts were by far more predominant then. Buhari failed, Yes. But, do you think anyone can turn the present Nigeria into a paradise, who can??
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
100 days of slap chopping ash*wo statement
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by frog12: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
already 100 days ?
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Johnrake69: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Which government did well, or you will keep complaining year after year.

You are bringing blogger news of Buhari eating 500millon naira food a day, or 75 million naira haircut a day. We can see it in his lifestyle, lol.

When he wasn't the president, wasn't there so much complains, why not say Jonathan was insincere too, we heard news of real corruption by his wife, we saw the estate and hotel. We heard about the millions of dollars. Jonathan brought subsidy, an it was very hard for months.

Same with Obasanjo and Atiku, we heard about how he packed money to build his farm, we heard about how he couldn't do well in 8 years, despite all the money, they wasted so much Time.

Okay I accept Buhari and Osinbanjo failed, to you who is the person that will make the who on Nigeria a develop country, you?? Or who??

What i stated are not blogger news. You can pick up the appropriation acts from 2015-to date.

Nigeria has never been this bad. Voting for Apc or Pdp is simply to reinforce failure. Only Peter Obi is addressing the issue of waste. Eliminate waste in the system then you have solved about 50% of Nigerian's problems.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
toobusy:
Soludo could well end up being the best Governor in the history of Nigeria

He's on the right path...forget all the rubbish some idiots are saying on this thread! Besides powerful outside forces going about in the south-east kidnapping, murdering and cutting off heads, and targeting INEC officials for elimination....all in a bid to try and paint IPOB as 'terrorists', i believe their criminality and evil in Anambra in particular is targeted at trying to make the state ungovernable so Soludo can't implement his vision for the state! They know what he's capable of turning Anambra into given the right peaceful and enabling conditions, and they're determined this will not happen based on their belief that Ndigbo should be 'beneath them' and should NEVER be allowed to progress beyond a certain level! As per the script written by them and their southern cheerleaders after the uncivil war, there's a glass ceiling placed above our heads that we're not allowed to break through! Their evil actions in trying to make Anambra ungovernable for the Prof is borne out of pure envy, hatred and a feeling they're superior to Ndigbo and can control how far and how well we progress in the 'one Nigeria' they feel belongs to them! Notice how furious they were after Soludo visited Mazi Kanu in detention and increased their criminality in the state as a result?

But God is on the side of Anambra state, and they will triumph in the end! ANAMBRA WILL OUTLIVE ALL THESE HATEFUL AND BIGOTED SPAWN OF SATAN AND FULFILL ITS DESTINY BY HIS GRACE!

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
for just 100 days?
Your useless papa before him die shamefully wetin him been achieve?
Idiot

Ignore the fool! They are not only hoping Soludo will fail, but their agents are on the ground in the state....doing the needful to make the state ungovernable for him, just so they can come on social-media to open their diseased mouths and bleat nonsense!

SINCE INDEPENDENCE, NO STATE GOVERNOR IN ANY STATE IN THE SOUTH-EAST HAS WITNESSED THIS AMOUNT OF ENGINEERED INSECURITY IN THEIR FIRST 100 DAYS IN OFFICE! Let's put things in proper perspective here!

Soludo has tried, all things considered! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
I'm not fine.
I'm in a precarious situation embarassed
I really need help.
Kindly respond to my DM so I can relay it to you via mailbox cos it's a sensitive issue that can't be communicated here.
It's confidential and I'll need your help.
Kindly respond to your DM
What DM? grin
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
higgs:
"Renegotiated cost of cleaning government offices from N137 million per month to N11 million per month"
THAT'S A GOOD ONE.
Well Done Governor Soludo.

This is the well thought out prudence we have come to expect and appreciate from Soludo!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by xcuggsm(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
sauceEEP:
Soludo better wake up because I've not seen any achievement so far.
My friend, calm down.
Even if Soludo has no visible achievement to show at least he is doing a good job 'washing Bianca's plate' which Obiano refused to do.
cheesy
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by galantjoe(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This man may end up not working anything.

Are you a soothsayer, am living in Anambra state, you re very right, Soludo is doing nothing, waste dumps are blocking roads, no roads in many part of the state, insecurity, etc.

This man is a professor of verbosity
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Free Biafrans

Stop massacring Biafrans youths agitators.

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by bergs2: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This man may end up not working anything.

My brother, I reside in Nnewi Anambra State
And I must tell you that nothing is going on in the state in the name of governance.
Soludo may end up as the worst governor of the state.

Black African leaders waste so much resources to get to power only to spend all their time blaming and throwing tantrums at the previous administration.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Duru009(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Omo this one na THEORY governor ooooo. Absolutely nothing to show oooo
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Jmichael1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
JESU.....
abeg make person explain to me,i dn tire to read.....
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Jmichael1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
frog12:
already 100 days ?
i tink say na only me the days shock.....
omoh time dey fly fast ooh..
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Basicend: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
toobusy:
Soludo could well end up being the best Governor in the history of Nigeria

He needs to stop speaking and working. To much focus on Social Media. . Rubish.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by warlordd(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
chrismastre5:
All he cares about is blame, he does not want to do anything about soldiers killings because of curfew he put in place. Very useless Governor only knows how to speak English.

Otu gbawa nne gi there! The curfew will remain until all Ipob criminals like u have been completely wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by chrismastre5(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
warlordd:

Otu gbawa nne gi there! The curfew will remain until all Ipob criminals like u have been completely wiped out.
if you think those people killed are ipob, you better think again because there is no formular to differentiate who is ipob and who is not.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Marisujuaku(f): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Congratulations CC Soludo. Jisie ike.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by warlordd(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
chrismastre5:
if you think those people killed are ipob, you better think again because there is no formular to differentiate who is ipob and who is not.

Anybody harbouring a criminal is a criminal and anybody that is not happy with the ongoing war against Ipob criminals in Anambra state does not deserve to live.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by frog12: 4:25am On Jun 27, 2022
what nonsense is this man talking. with all the large pension the ex governors dey collect, you can still fund all these projects? maybe it's time to go back to basics
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by dfhgfs1255: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Huayong, un philanthrope faux, a pour but de détourner de l’argent en humiliant la femme! Un tel homme doit rester en enfer! #Huayong#

Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by chrismastre5(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
warlordd:

Anybody harbouring a criminal is a criminal and anybody that is not happy with the ongoing war against Ipob criminals in Anambra state does not deserve to live.
your papa idiot don't quote me again. Look at his mouth like war against ipob
Very unfortunate thing
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by Viraltrends123: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Johnrake69:

What i stated are not blogger news. You can pick up the appropriation acts from 2015-to date.

Nigeria has never been this bad. Voting for Apc or Pdp is simply to reinforce failure. Only Peter Obi is addressing the issue of waste. Eliminate waste in the system then you have solved about 50% of Nigerian's problems.

LOL, the same way he did in Anambra, today Anambra is as developed as Dubai.

Told us he has only one shoe, so people will hail him, but he is the owner of next supermarket.

Told us he doesn't have a watch, but his children are all abroad.

I hope you have made it in life, because campaigning for this theifs, just like northerners were with Buhari, southerners are with Tinubu, but this people are balling, while you are suffering and campaigning. Anything happens to their Children kidney, na your own they go use exchange, Nigerians better wise up, Nigerians wise us, never fight for any politician, never campaign for any politician.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by warlordd(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
chrismastre5:
your papa idiot don't quote me again. Look at his mouth like war against ipob
Very unfortunate thing

Ipob bingo! Moronic son of a prostitute.
Re: Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech) by basketballseek: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2022
As i know the speech they have full focus on hospitality asset management and hotel consultant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi / Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps / Falana: Our Lawyers Waited For 4 Hours To Receive Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.