Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu (94829 Views)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Bigchristo22(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:
So, why can't they get kidney from any of the people in that picture??

Oh, I forgot, the life of a poor man is worthless in Nigeria.
that’s exactly what it means by trying to make that poor boy a donor to save his daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by UnabashedIPOB: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
koondog:
Beautiful Family of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

He's a thief just like the rest of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by GloriousGbola: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
koondog:

Beautiful on the outside, callous monsters on the inside. All the paid lackeys have been so battered by hunger that they fail to see what is transparently obvious - to the likes of ekeremadu they are nothing but tools to be used and disposed of - much as that boy would have been used and disposed of

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by zoomman(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
bibianna:
Just how I like it, 2 boys 2 girls!

Nice family picture! smiley

We can actually replicate that if you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Psalmistproject: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Why would you Trek from Lagos to Ibadan while you can always pay for cab.

If there's no one to donate and get paid then the only option will be to look in wards.

As a father, I wouldn't hesitate to give my kid a kidney if I can't pay for it. Except it didn't match.

People donate kidneys to get money and the rich buys them it a legal transaction.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by tfelicityk(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
So none of this family member can donate a kidney to the girl...

Can't her mother donate to her?

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by akamsoko(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ewo, ��
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by DominionGreat: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That will be another thing to debate on next time.

The issues on ground is why Tinubu doesn't have primary and secondary school certificate tongue undecided.
This is why... Change of identity

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

I'm speechless. I thought the Sonia of a girl was their only child. Human beings are indeed wicked. Like i always say, na everybody go kollect. All those politicians who had run our country dry....e go reach the turn of all of them. Look at those contesting to be president, except one, whose name I'd not mention because its needless. He's the man of the moment and the youngest, another reason we're supporting him. You can guess from my description of him. None of them receives treatment in Nigerian hospital, let alone do surgery here. They've destroyed our health facilities. Mr president isn't left out. Masses too get life oo. No be only dem

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by NaBanga: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Did they attempt to match a donor from anyone in the picture? Why did they appeal to the poor from whom they stole money . Surely someone in their family is a match.

As for the daughter, I wonder if bleaching contributed to this. Bleaching agents are known to cause organ failure in the case of kidneys and adrenal glands. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by yusufu16: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Don't mind them, they want to experiment with the life of the innocent boy. They don't want to risk the life of any of their children.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Newton2024: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
koondog:
Ike Ekweremadu has four grown up children that can donate their organs but he chose to harvest someone's son's organs. Why do the rich see themselves as precious but see the poor as worthless being who doesn't deserve to live?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Komu1048(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

This country is seriously sitting on a time keg of gunpowder.

Food is being taken from the common man, prices of commodities are skyrocketing. No where to run to No one to call for help. Not politicians, religious leaders, traditional leaders. Those who used to help u now need help themselves.

1.5 years ago diesel was 250naira it's now close to 800naira, cooking gas have now been replace with long forgotten abacha stove.

Nigeria where are we going. this Is how we watch our dreams taken away, a pupil who dreamt of doctor is now a tailor, an Engnr is now a bus conductor, a lawyer is now roasting corn under bridge. Now our live is on the blink of taken away.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Gerard28: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

Bianca no reach this woman oh.

Bianca Fine pass this woman abeg. Look at the hard face. Una dey see well at all?
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by sylve11: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
omoiyamayor:

With their Cameroonian men leg yes I agree.

grin grin cool
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by yamunla(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hope you are not writing this thrash claiming to be Igbo undecided
The great Igbo tribe is not in any sort competition with any other tribe,we are Blessed to the Heavens by Chukwu Abiama,no true Nwafor has time to be doing senseless Yoruba vs Igbo banters undecided.
Another bororo bandit with their divide and rule taquiya antics spotted angry angry

your head get oil..

I be yoruba but I can never hate an igbo
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Syamel(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Aboki like it to be 5 girls

7 Boys

while hawking cola nut as his main business grin tongue.
animal on the run
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Nocommonsense: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

this life no balance I swear
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by waziri4biz: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ijakumo1:

You're a real coondog, a lowlife mongrel in fact grin
Wow. This is you being hateful. The facts so far doesn't show The senator is culpable yet. You don't know if I'd write or wrong and in fact you don't care if he is you actually want him to be culpable and that's bitterness. Stop using the failures of our country leaders to shield your own wickedness.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by EdwardRandy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Them wan die?

We dey wait Peter ObiTUARY for North. We go use Stones reshape his big Head. No be joke oo.
If dem born you well try am bro, no be to hide behind your keyboard Dey make noise. We go come North, and me in particular go follow enter North.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Funkychic(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:
Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6. Even Bianca no reach this woman half!

Watch as afonjas below will start to accuse her of bleaching out of hate and envy. Afonja, not everybody bleach like you people.

Have you seen her before and after pinshures to have concluded that she dinor bleach her way out?�

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by moneyissweet(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
How many times will I tell you that some unknown people stole my certificate?

Totilopussylick:

The issues on ground is why Tinubu doesn't have primary and secondary school certificate tongue undecided.

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by AnanseK(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
They have 16 Kidneys sitting there and they can’t give just one to their sick child . See the trouble they got into. Now a deprived person is taking his revenge.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Bluntemperor: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

Watch as afonjas below will start to accuse her of bleaching out of hate and envy. Afonja, not everybody bleach like you people.

It's People like you that is jobless and thinking for the Yorubas and that is quite abnormal!
You forgot to note the Shakespeare Century theatrical statement ' Beauty is in the eyes of beholder' ie what is beautiful to you is not necessarily so to me!
Nevertheless,the Eastern brethren are very beautiful,no doubt and they are rushing the West.
Please come to Lagos and see for yourself self!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Dizzytee: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

The wife use to be my teacher at FGBC GARKI-ABUJA
2000/2007

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by FireUpNow(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
WibusJaga:

Bet all those kids schooled abroad. Reason why our leaders are not bothered about ASUU strike.
Very wicked & selfish leaders.
They schooled in abroad yes but he wants a kidney from Nigeria to save his daughter. They are indeed wicked

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by shortIGBOman: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:

If dem born you well try am bro, no be to hide behind your keyboard Dey make noise. We go come North, and me in particular go follow enter North.

See IGBO online Warrior. No forget weting we do those IPOB Traders wey find trouble for Deidei, Abuja last month. That one small to weting we go do una.

Make una come, we dey wait una.

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by CheapHomes1: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
koondog:

why didnt you post pictures of your family? the man has deprived millions a good life by stealing several millions in order to Behind up his family and locating his kids abroad and you are here ass licking

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by CheapHomes1: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
AnanseK:
They have 16 Kidneys sitting there and they can’t give just one to their sick child . See the trouble they got into. Now a deprived person is taking his revenge.

10 actually

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Zeezenho: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Oga na you deh ask this kin question? Well fowl swallow him sabificate .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos) / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.