Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu (94786 Views)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Ebuka1414: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
[No match
Iquote author=SmartGeneral post=114160267]So, why can't they get kidney from any of the people in that picture??

Oh, I forgot, the life of a poor man is worthless in Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Ever8090: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
So none of his own children's kidney marched that of the sister or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by maasoap(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
koondog:
Beautiful Family of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

And none among them has courage to donate a kidney? And none among them could be tempted or cajoled into accepting to donate a kidney? Beautiful indeed

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Diesel1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:
So, why can't they get kidney from any of the people in that picture??

Oh, I forgot, the life of a poor man is worthless in Nigeria.
so because I get two shoes, make i no buy another one?
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Sammy5413(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Organ harvester

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Ipp1: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oh
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Them wan die?

We dey wait Peter ObiTUARY for North. We go use Stones reshape his big Head. No be joke oo.
He traveled round all the 19 states of the North during consultation except Adamawa state just to honor Atiku yet you did not stone him... Bunch of cowards, always waiting for a soft target to cause mayhem.
Come to Enugu new artisans here and see almost all of them walking around with daggers and weapons, ready to provoke and strike anyone who dare question their crooked movement.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by MichaelUweh(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
May God Almighty provide help to the Distinguish Sen. Ikekweremadu and family in this trying time.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Anny4me: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
koondog:
Beautiful Family of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu
from the picture quality I doubt if the man's family is base in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Judolisco(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don't have any concerns about d family..so no one can donate a kidney to their sister out of all of them... it's Wickedness of d highest order...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

Bianca no reach this woman oh.
She isn't competing with anyone. Besides, Bianca never said she is the most beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Are you sure? Why my Babe AMAKA no fine?
The girl in that pic is beautiful, if only she was dressed like a normal human.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Newton2024: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
ScamHunter:

Moronic druggie supporter. When you stop being a slowpoke, you'll even beg to become Obidient
https://www.nairaland.com/7197705/organ-harvesting-nwamini-ukpo-davids
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by UrPapa: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:
Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6. Even Bianca no reach this woman half!

Watch as afonjas below will start to accuse her of bleaching out of hate and envy. Afonja, not everybody bleach like you people.

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by ponishah: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

That is my only quarrel with them...
No matter how justifiable they think the agreement they had with the guy is, they knew it could be risky donating ones kidney...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Newton2024: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
MichaelUweh:
May God Almighty provide help to the Distinguish Sen. Ikekweremadu and family in this trying time.

Ike Ekweremadu has four grown up children that can donate their organs but he chose to harvest someone's son's organs. Why do the rich see themselves as precious but see the poor as worthless being who doesn't deserve to live?

https://www.facebook.com/100082233776820/posts/pfbid02Eu3moNFzPBYbZvVyJHfncZRk5sd3wEPxqukius7AVJjQmkhrHFEEbnsKmAMuhumhl/?app=fbl

https://www.nairaland.com/7197705/organ-harvesting-nwamini-ukpo-davids

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by phemmyfour: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Abi o
Aja mọ ọmọ tí e fún l'omu ṣugbọn o mọ ti Oya lu pa

Dogs know how to feed her offsprings but pounce on those of grass cutters
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Truthful1: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ekweremadu should have removed one of the kidneys of any of his children in order to donate it to his daughter. This act of organ harvest must stop and be discouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Ultimas: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by ShilohB: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
No body is as wicked as Nigerian Leaders. Excessively selfish the reason they will fight Peter Obi’s campaign because they are greatly enjoying public fund and Satan has given them kidney failure. If your father has paid for the treatment of any poor man’s Kidney failure in his constituency may you not die.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

Watch as afonjas below will start to accuse her of bleaching out of hate and envy. Afonja, not everybody bleach like you people.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by onuman: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

5 & 6 are totally two different things.
In other words, you implied that Igbo women are not beautiful.
I am Igbo. My sister is beautiful ooo.
But why bring ethnic war into every discourse on NL?

Sometimes, one believes that those who engineer such Igbo vs Yoruba war on NL are Abokis on divide and conquer and rule tactics.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Funflipper: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Image laundering as usual. Nigeria which way?
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Funflipper: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
Abi o
Aja mọ ọmọ tí e fún l'omu ṣugbọn o mọ ti Oya lu pa

Dogs know how to feed her offsprings but pounce on those of grass cutters

Oh yes o. That is the zoo mentality destroying Nigeria since 1960.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by NNEVERAGAINN: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
bibianna:
Just how I like it, 2 boys 2 girls!

Nice family picture! smiley
Hmm. Oya come warri. Abi where you dey reside for the Abj?
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by pacespot(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
It seems some people are trying to whip up some sentiments for this Ekweremadu man on this forum.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by compton11(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

and u are doing as if it is true,the girl with cancer imitiate her bleaching mother,that was where she got Cancer!
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by bizzibodi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
None of them wanted to donate a kidney.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by bonnyhope: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

You guys should stop all these

The boy in question consented to the deal

I know You would have jumped on the offer if given the opportunity
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by AnanseK(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

10 actually

Yes my mistake, but is it not 12?
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by bastardmod: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bleaching cream
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by treatise: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Why na, you for not talk this kind thing in the afternoon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.