Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu (94820 Views)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Ijakumo1: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
waziri4biz:

Wow. This is you being hateful. The facts so far doesn't show The senator is culpable yet. You don't know if I'd write or wrong and in fact you don't care if he is you actually want him to be culpable and that's bitterness. Stop using the failures of our country leaders to shield your own wickedness.

Not even about the current case dude, these people are robbing Nigeria blind, no possibilty of progress.

His kid should be able to have kidney transplant locally if not for people like him stealing everything in sight. Don't be a fool these guys are the cause of their own problem

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by yommen: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:
Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6. Even Bianca no reach this woman half!

Watch as afonjas below will start to accuse her of bleaching out of hate and envy. Afonja, not everybody bleach like you people.

You drag them into everything. Does the sound of word 'Yorubas' make you feel orgasmic?

Where is it in the world there are no beautiful women? In fact, Hausa women are prolly more beautiful self. Your level of reasoning is quite below per. Try read books and develop yourself.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by juniorstar(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
koondog:
Beautiful Family of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu
. If he had gotten kidney from his kids he won't be in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by CheapHomes1: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
AnanseK:

Yes my mistake, but is it not 12?

Minus 2...the lady who has damaged kidney

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by waziri4biz: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ijakumo1:

Not even about the current case dude, these people are robbing Nigeria blind, no possibilty of progress.

His kid should be able to have kidney transplant locally if not for people like him stealing everything in sight. Don't be a fool these guys are the cause of their own problem
He has been a senator Oga what do a senator steal? Stop justifying the wickedness if the boy because he poor. His poverty doesn't make him less of a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by shortIGBOman: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

The girl in that pic is beautiful, if only she was dressed like a normal human.

Are you trying to say, my Amaka is not a real human? grin
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Difrent:

Just imagine.....is this what campaigning for peter Obi entails....then tomorrow you will say Obi is a unifier
But
If you tell them Obi is an igbo project they will go haywire .
The biggest obstacle against obi is actually his followers curing themselves of sterotypes .....i wonder how many of them will even be able to campaign for him up north without the temptation of calling northerners all sort of names

Why must you tie anybody's opinion to PETER OBI??

OKAY!! I understand PETER OBI is so credible that you can't find something tangibly bad to tie on him....

PO is for Nigerians... And Nigerians for PO....

I do not care if you die in pain....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Are you trying to say, my Amaka is not a real human? grin
"Not dressed like"
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by bdon123(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

His wife beauty is sparkling like a sweet red wine but it can't be compared to Bianca the heavy wealth slapper of all time grin tongue cheesy
U sure u no get eye problem ?or anyone light skin dey beautiful for ur eyes.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by 8stargeneral: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That will be another thing to debate on next time.

The issues on ground is why Tinubu doesn't have primary and secondary school certificate tongue undecided.
Him be agbro right from day one
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Downey(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That will be another thing to debate on next time.

The issues on ground is why Tinubu doesn't have primary and secondary school certificate tongue undecided.
Tinubu have all those stuffs the man was Just making jest of you people since Una be Mumu.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by joeking2222: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
bibianna:
Just how I like it, 2 boys 2 girls!

Nice family picture! smiley
Na you no gree for me nah......same thing i am having on my mind. The year never finish o.........we fit start now!!!! Dem no dey catch later comer for this kind thing!!!
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Benwallt(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Organ trafficker.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by ThePlugg(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why can't someone from the picture donate just 1 kidney? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Asine: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=SmartGeneral post=114160267]So, why can't they get kidney from any of the people in that picture??

Oh, I forgot, the life of a poor man is worthless in Nigeria.

They want to continue oppressing the poor but thank God the case is in the UK

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by goaldynman(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
omoiyamayor:

With their Cameroonian men leg yes I agree.

The ironic thing is that Yoruba women have the most urgliest legs I have ever seen.

Some of their legs are like kpanla

While some are like wrestlers!
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Mrexcell(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naajjii:

That's why abokis population is more than nyamiri. Tomorrow you people will be denying it.

Population that depends on others for it's survival is a useless unproductive population.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by blowjohn(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:
So, why can't they get kidney from any of the people in that picture??

Pray u never need a kidney transplant.
Don't mock people when they are going thru health issues.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Mrexcell(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Difrent:

Just imagine.....is this what campaigning for peter Obi entails....then tomorrow you will say Obi is a unifier
But
If you tell them Obi is an igbo project they will go haywire .
The biggest obstacle against obi is actually his followers curing themselves of sterotypes .....i wonder how many of them will even be able to campaign for him up north without the temptation of calling northerners all sort of names

Is it ur tinibu presidential ambition that's not a yoruba agenda why didn't he bother to visit the east? You people are always quick to accuse others of tribalism but meanwhile u guys are even far worse.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Arielle: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oshodipikin:
While we pray for your daughter's quick recovery, we also know that the funds meant for public goods was cornered to raise this "beautiful" family.

I am also very certain that none of these children would be allowed by their parent to walk freely anywhere in Ekwerenmadu constituency.

Very well said.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by bizhop01: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
I thought he has no family to harvest one kidney from.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Ijakumo1: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
waziri4biz:

He has been a senator Oga what do a senator steal? Stop justifying the wickedness if the boy because he poor. His poverty doesn't make him less of a criminal.

You're asking me what do a senator steal?

I can't believe you're a human being talkless Nigerian. Just swallow sniper or look for a strong rope bro, you're a total waste of consciousness.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by moshino(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Just because they're siblings doesn't mean they're a match for kidney donation.

But I agree with you on how poor/lower class are perceived and treated.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by dragunov: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

GBAM! The emotional idiots as they are will not say anything on that

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by pacificom: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Exactly Boss ! Why the poor stranger?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by ciencee(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
bibianna:
Just how I like it, 2 boys 2 girls!

Nice family picture! smiley
2 girls!
Nooo....

Just 1 girl is enough to carter for her mum @ old age,
2 boys and a girl is ok for me....
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by pacificom: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

Watch as afonjas below will start to accuse her of bleaching out of hate and envy. Afonja, not everybody bleach like you people.
Do you think UK dey use house arrest for big men like Niger. Omo she for don dey delapidate for UK jail within few days of detention.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Charly68: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
It is well,God is teaching the man a very hard lesson,am sure when he and his wife come out they will walk with God better.. His money and position is useless in the case now..only God can bring them out because Britain is not Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Allisgud: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Make uk olopa still hold them abeg,so na poor man children good to go die abi,after they loot our money they still want to loot the poor man kidney make him boyfriend release his own nonsense
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by SimplePlan34: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:

Na bleaching the daughter bleach that affected her kidney.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Difrent: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Why must you tie anybody's opinion to PETER OBI??

OKAY!! I understand PETER OBI is so credible that you can't find something tangibly bad to tie on him....

PO is for Nigerians... And Nigerians for PO....

I do not care if you die in pain....

The person i quoted is a known PO supporter so im not just tagging any random person.
What im worried about is the stereotypes of most southerners and especially igbos....to them every northerner is a gworo chewing illiterate islamic fundamentalist..... with this type of mentality how then will they be able to pretend to like these gworo chewing savages in order to get the much needed votes......pretending to like Northerners when election is here when you clearly despise them is the height of deception and DISOBEDIENCE to the word of God
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Difrent: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mrexcell:

Is it ur tinibu presidential ambition that's not a yoruba agenda why didn't he bother to visit the east? You people are always quick to accuse others of tribalism but meanwhile u guys are even far worse.

Did any Yoruba ever deny Tinubu ambition?
Never
Its only you people that wants us to believe PO is not an igbo project even when its glaring to the blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos) / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.