Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu (94830 Views)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by akslink: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Naija9090:
Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6. Even Bianca no reach this woman half!

Watch as afonjas below will start to accuse her of bleaching out of hate and envy. Afonja, not everybody bleach like you people.
beautiful for face devilish for heart, that’s Biafran people
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by malbro(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:
So, why can't they get kidney from any of the people in that picture??

Oh, I forgot, the life of a poor man is worthless in Nigeria.

Nice question from experience is not advisable cos the health issues might be hereditary thus the possibility is high that any of the family members could have issues in the future or may they are not match, which ever....he would have looked for extended family members...or have a clear writing agreement with the boy....
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Edithfavour: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ekweremadu means,,. Because of you 'let this name not have a negative effect on this family 'this trying period for your family should draw your family closer to God .after this period another chapter of your life will open to really live for the reason why God brought you as a family into the world. You will surely thank god after this experience.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by RosyIsBlessed: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Probably it didn't match.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by waziri4biz: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ijakumo1:

You're asking me what do a senator steal?

I can't believe you're a human being talkless Nigerian. Just swallow sniper or look for a strong rope bro, you're a total waste of consciousness.
Eiyaaa this is how bad you feel about killing yourself wow. I didn't realize someone can be this miserable.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by koondog: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
onuman:

5 & 6 are totally two different things.
In other words, you implied that Igbo women are not beautiful.
I am Igbo. My sister is beautiful ooo.
But why bring ethnic war into every discourse on NL?

Sometimes, one believes that those who engineer such Igbo vs Yoruba war on NL are Abokis on divide and conquer and rule tactics.

Shattap, you are yorubaa. You cannot be beautiful, not blessed. Stop envying Igbos!
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by koondog: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bluntemperor:

[s]
It's People like you that is jobless and thinking for the Yorubas and that is quite abnormal!
You forgot to note the Shakespeare Century theatrical statement ' Beauty is in the eyes of beholder' ie what is beautiful to you is not necessarily so to me!
Nevertheless,the Eastern brethren are very beautiful,no doubt and they are rushing the West.
Please come to Lagos and see for yourself sel[/s]f!

Showing their envy as expected. Umu ekwensu!
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by ultimateprof: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
There are not longer beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by onuman: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
koondog:

Shattap, you are yorubaa. You cannot be beautiful, not blessed. Stop envying Igbos!
Onye ara, or onye ugwu, or onye eriri eri.
Oya, translate the three phrases above into English language, if you are Igbo.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Maliqcious: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
So ekweremadu has healthy children with healthy kidneys but decided to go to a slum to deceive an orphan for a job opportunity abroad.Only to force him to donate kidney for his sick child.What a heartless man.

Bleaching is the birthright of his family.
You the most foolish individual of the month damn you
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
So ekweremadu has healthy children with healthy kidneys but decided to go to a slum to deceive an orphan for a job opportunity abroad.Only to force him to donate kidney for his sick child.What a heartless man.

Bleaching is the birthright of his family.
They didn't bleach oo. Ike Jr, his younger sister and bro have all always been lightskinned back in our school days. His mum was super lightskin'd back then.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2022
What a trying time for my old, longtime friend and classmate, Ike. I know how he likes to keep his life private, and I hope he is coping well at te moment.
We were supposed to ball together into our adulthood, bro...What happened to our old plans? Time is a snitch....I remember our rap group " gangsta Paradise " GP.
We will still be the future leaders, senators, and wherever God takes us to.
...but your daddy fvcked up on this one, bro. But still got love for you all.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2022
His wife had always been fine , Jareh...nothing new....I used to trip for her beauty during closing day, back in high school. She was radiant.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by bibianna(f): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2022
ciencee:

2 girls!
Nooo....
Just 1 girl is enough to carter for her mum @ old age,
2 boys and a girl is ok for me....

Not bad! smiley
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by bibianna(f): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2022
joeking2222:

Na you no gree for me nah......same thing i am having on my mind. The year never finish o.........we fit start now!!!! Dem no dey catch later comer for this kind thing!!!

Your matter is not here o! smiley
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by bibianna(f): 12:24am On Jun 27, 2022
zoomman:

We can actually replicate that if you don't mind.

I'll get back to you! cool
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Caseless: 3:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

His wife beauty is sparkling like a sweet red wine but it can't be compared to Bianca the heavy wealth slapper of all time grin tongue cheesy
over bleaching everywhere . Bianca is clear...
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Happiness62862: 3:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Bdhd

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Vadese1: 4:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Ekweremadu is one of the best Nigeria senator. He is love every where by his people. In his consituency, The senator can walk anywhere in the night without any kind of attacks , unless by evil minded and criminals devil like the one in UK that want to destroy this wonderful man. Am from Delta State, but I have been to the senator place many time. The kind of road projects the man constructed in his consituency is unbelievable. In human development, he gave a lots of scholarship to his people, both home and abroad. Ike is exceptional senator. If all senators can do to there consituency what this man has done, Nigeria will be a better place. No one will even remember the central government

Oshodipikin:
While we pray for your daughter's quick recovery, we also know that the funds meant for public goods was cornered to raise this "beautiful" family.

I am also very certain that none of these children would be allowed by their parent to walk freely anywhere in Ekwerenmadu constituency.

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by zoomman(m): 4:56am On Jun 27, 2022
bibianna:

I'll get back to you! cool

I'm glad, in anticipation.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by vickydevoka(m): 5:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Aboki like it to be 5 girls

7 Boys

while hawking cola nut as his the only source of incomegrin tongue.
There is money in kola
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by joeking2222: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2022
bibianna:

Your matter is not here o! smiley
Smiles.......how far, wen you go invite me to come watch you dance live?
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Rupertek: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Stupid and malicious jealousy is in you. The boy was not forced to donate kidney, so also the senator could not force any of those in the picture. Only willing people can donate, is that clear?
You should also ask him why he employed house helps, since his children are grown up to do the chores
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Rupertek: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Vadese1:
Ekweremadu is one of the best Nigeria senator. He is love every where by his people. In his consituency, The senator can walk anywhere in the night without any kind of attacks , unless by evil minded and criminals devil like the one in UK that want to destroy this wonderful man. Am from Delta State, but I have been to the senator place many time. The kind of road projects the man constructed in his consituency is unbelievable. In human development, he gave a lots of scholarship to his people, both home and abroad. Ike is exceptional senator. If all senators can do to there consituency what this man has done, Nigeria will be a better place. No one will even remember the central government

Stupidity, ofcourse, the Senator served the public and you don't want him to enjoy the benefits? Malice and envy is problem of most of you
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Naajjii: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Mrexcell:

Population that depends on others for it's survival is a useless unproductive population.
But the useless unproductive population has been productive when it comes to ruling and controlling you people. Nyamiri grin
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Naajjii: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Rupertek:

Stupid and malicious jealousy is in you. The boy was not forced to donate kidney, so also the senator could not force any of those in the picture. Only willing people can donate, is that clear?
You should also ask him why he employed house helps, since his children are grown up to do the chores
But if the boy gets to UK which seems to be his plan and decided to change his mind that he can't donate the kidney any longer why are you maltreatment and intimidating him? That was what let him to go and make that claim, according to what we read.
They would have let him go and look for another donor knowing that UK is not Nigeria where those corrupt government people keep oppressing poor people the way they like. Even if they spend money to get him to UK is the money not part of the looted fund from Nigerian treasury?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Billsclinton(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Nice family from the pictures
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by doshiyad1: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
SmartGeneral:

Exactly my thought too. May God help us and continue to expose all who think evil against the poor/less privileged ones
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by justjify(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Why can't any of them donate a kidney for their sister? angry
Why are they all bleaching except their father?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Family of organ harvesting and human trafficking.. and corrupt thieving politician.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Maliqcious:
You the most foolish individual of the month damn you
I like your profile pic.
Re: Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu by Mrexcell(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Naajjii:

But the useless unproductive population has been productive when it comes to ruling and controlling you people. Nyamiri grin

You mean controlling the corrupt southern politicians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos) / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.