Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,327 members, 7,853,491 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pls Help My Children , They All I Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Children , They All I Have (466 Views)

I Lost My Husband Last Year, My New Man Wants My Children To Change Their Names! / I Will Never Regret It If My Children See My Kpekus Online Shugatiti Says As Her / 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by BigDave001: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Happy Sunday
I’m a Nairalander , tho my main account was banned by mods
Pls people in the house , I’m fed up
I’ll try to make it brief as possible
2 of my kids would be paying tertiary institution fee and their portal would last for 2 weeks
Now I have a business that I run , a poultry business but recently bad things has been happening
The birds got sick , and they were dying from disease , resulting in loss
As I am now , I know I’ll recover but , slowly .
I have properties because I have a landed property , my business is also registered with CAC
I’ve tried to meet friends that I use to help but they all turned me down .
I need roughly 70k to balance up their fee and I’m promising to refund in 2 weeks . Their portal would close July 4th
Pls someone help me with a loan or any deal
I’ll refund with 7k extra in 2 weeks please
Below is my proof of registered business CAC
If anybody need proof of anything pls drop your contact for more proof

Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by Painintheass221: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2022
You have a betting addiction. Seek help.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Painintheass221:
You have a betting addiction. Seek help.
why did you say that?
Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by BigDave001: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Pls let’s help push to front page prolly I’ll get the help I need
Cc lalasticala
Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by TheZeezle(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Did you try to get a loan from a bank? Cos I never thought anyone would help on here
Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by motionarena: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2022
He is a scammer.
He just opened this account don't mind him

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by Nemesis0147(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2022
motionarena:
He is a scammer.
He just opened this account don't mind him
did he scam you?
Why are you people this wicked?
Please let those that are willing to help do their verification.
You just called him a scammer without proof!
That’s not right.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by motionarena: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
did he scam you?
Why are you people this wicked?
Please let those that are willing to help do their verification.
You just called him a scammer without proof!
That’s not right.
how am I wicked?
That is their format they open a new account to beg.

The one I gave money recently could not even say thanks he just deleted all his posts and created a new account to continue begging.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by Nemesis0147(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
motionarena:
how am I wicked?
That is their format they open a new account to beg.

The one I gave money recently could not even say thanks he just deleted all his posts and created a new account to continue begging.
that you gave your money to a scammer doesn’t mean that everyone that comes online to seek help is a scammer,allow those that are willing to help to do their verification.
And sorry for your awful experience.
Re: Pls Help My Children , They All I Have by motionarena: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
that you gave your money to a scammer doesn’t mean that everyone that comes online to seek help is a scammer,allow those that are willing to help to do their verification.
And sorry for your awful experience.
anyone who opens a new account to beg is a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Twerks Hard In Latest Videos, Thanks Doctor For A Successful Body Surge / Laugh Hard! Conversations Between Joseph And Portipher's Wife In Pidgin / To Have That Flawless Skin You've Always Desire, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.