Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 (79591 Views)

When Will All The Schools Be Reopened Please?,we Are Tired Of This Thing! / Anti-social Behaviours In The Schools. / Which Of The Schools In The North Is Selling PG Form Now. So Urgent, Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by bronx07: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This is what they call : A standing Legacy. God bless our incoming President, soon to be sworn in, first of his name, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban.

The man that revolutionised Lagos, took it it's military ruins and transformed the city to the 4th Largest economy in Africa. Only one man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

campaign now complain later like you did for Buhari ...MTCHEW
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Ipp1: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
And so
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Zorn: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
one the Schools and block of classrooms built by Tinubu compared Obi
Which secondary school did Tinubu attend? That's the issue on ground you swine
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Richieniit: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
one the Schools and block of classrooms built by Tinubu compared Obi

OP abeg this school way Tinubu built na free ? All of una they mad o! That Obi school was renovated and govt school. Google how much is Tinubu built school fees
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by rippa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
This is Obi version
In terms of achievement as gov,
Tinubu nor do reach half of wetin Obi do despite the huge resources allocation difference. The only achievement of tinubu was using mc oluomo and his likes to forcefully collect tickets of various kinds from poor market women and transporters to increase Lagos IGR. God nor dey sleep. He will not give us buhari proMax

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by sekundosekundo: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos will use their tongues to count their teeth in 2023 because whatsoever happens, Nigeria will never be the same, because of selling your candidate, you maligned and vilify the Yorubas with derogatory words, we are recording because the day of reckoning and retribution is at hand.

You can't do shi.. shi, we're already moving Eastwards with our investments. I have already stopped investing in Lagos. Enugu and Owerri is the bomb.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by splashbaby(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Oga post it here if u have any Knowledge of it ... y wait till September, campaign is already on
You dey mind dem? All OBI claims are half truth. Person that couldn't leave a legacy or any blueprint of development for his so called good work to be followed by his successsor. All his good works cannot be seen today except lies and more lies. He actually left Anambra in debt when he left.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by whitebeard(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
it is sub standard, besides people that are not up to tinubu have done better.

pls bring in your next point.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by LyfeJennings(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.

Do they ibos even support each other
Igbos are known for their hatred asides enterprising nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

It shows you he was more impactful than Peter Obi, as Governor's.
You people don't have shame.

You are comparing what Tinubu built in 2021 as a governor to a school Obi renovated in 2019 as an ordinary citizen? How many schools have Tinubu built since he left office?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.
Me too. Exactly I of the great reason I support him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by madridguy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin

Hartway:
Continue posting catholic rebuilt schools.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by LyfeJennings(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

You can't do shi.. shi, we're already moving Eastwards with our investments. I have already stopped investing in Lagos. Enugu and Owerri is the bomb.

U ARE A NOBODY
IF U LEAVE
CAN UR BIG NAMES LEAVE
THEY HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH AT STAKE
UR LAND IS A DRY LAND
ALL THE MONEY IGBOS HAVE IS ALMOST USELESS IN IGBO LAND APART FROM THE ABANDONED MANSION LITTERED N THE VILLAGES.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Bar1941(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
many Reasons Igbo rushed to Lagos is to enjoyed the Free qualitative Education by Awolowo and Tinubu and also conducive and peaceful atmosphere for living, hustling and doing biz

Go and check those schools, the yeeboos have the highest number of children there because they born like pigs, they enjoy a thriving atmosphere for biz in Lagos which they can never have in their barren East, yet the man that made those happened is perceived as their No 1 enemy. They are cursed and it's hightime the Yorubas started putting them where they belong.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by LyfeJennings(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obidient4life:

You people don't have shame.

You are comparing what Tinubu built in 2021 as a governor to a school Obi renovated in 2019 as an ordinary citizen? How many schools have Tinubu built since he left office?

Google is ur friend
Both as governors and private citizen
JAGABAN is 5,000% more impactful than Obi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by sekundosekundo: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U ARE A NOBODY
IF U LEAVE
CAN UR BIG NAMES LEAVE
UR LAND IS A DRY LAND
ALL THE MONEY IGBOS HAVE IS ALMOST USELESS IN IGBO LAND APART FROM THE ABANDONED MANSION LITTERED N THE VILLAGES.

Your father is a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by ShilohB: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
An able bodied youth is typing for a man whose hands are feeble and can’t help himself just because he is from a tribe that opens their mouth wide while talking.
Your head need to be evaluated.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by LyfeJennings(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Your father is a nobody.

grin grin
E pain am
Lmao
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Sonn(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's on this same Nairaland that i see people who can't make a comment without mentioning and insulting Igbo, but once the insult is reciprocated' it becomes a crime,
one said 5%, another said 4.6% quoting a PRESIDENT of a country against some people just because they did not vote for him, but must everyone vote for one particular person? No oo, it can never happen like that, moreover' those people are vindicated today, because the person they did not vote for has become the worst PRESIDENT Nigeria ever had, and today' it's been used to insult THE PEOPLE, one is
even threatening that after election' Igbo will be treated like God knows How* meanwhile,
there are yorubas, hausaas living in igbolands and these people for one day havee never been threatened by anyone,
and i have also noticed that the Igbo here doesn't complain when insulted but rather fights back, the Igbo are the most insulted race in Nigeria, insulted and marginalized, yet they keep their heads up and move on,
you don't like insult but you like insulting other directly and indirectly,
My brother, THOSE WHO LIVES IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW STONES,
you can support whom ever you wish to but don't threaten anyone, but mark my words,
once we continue chosing bad leaders, we keep getting bad results, IT'S SIMPLE..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by IamWonderful: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
You are a very stupid fellow..
Peter Obi presidency is competency not tribalism.
I am from Delta and I will vote him..
Stupidity runs in your blood

Stop equating me with your parents, stop using the words you use on them here, this is public forum
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by duruZed(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Must all the Igbos support him? There are some that have gotten some encounter with him and are fully behind him.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Ultimas: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Impressive.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by PointZerom: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U ARE A NOBODY
IF U LEAVE
CAN UR BIG NAMES LEAVE
UR LAND IS A DRY LAND

Social media has made some of you not to respect or Know those bigger and better than you're.
If truly you know who you're calling a nobody you will shiver.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Assetinvestor:

No wonder why Atiku supporters have totally destroyed the ambition of Tinubu and made him unsellable. Most of tinubu supporters are senseless and extremely dull.

You're comparing schools Peter Obi built as a private citizen in 2019 to schools Tinubu built as the governor of the richest state in Nigeria? Where is your sense

Meanwhile, here is how to play propaganda and fight for Tinubu and not this childish tantrums you're doing. Link is below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7196891/tinubu-must-not-go-down
Very full set of people indeed.

The small part of the so-called Obi's school looks like something of good standard self.
No wonder they refused showing us a broader view

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Saintinoo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
obembet:

Not only Tinubu, they just hate Yoruba generally. They envy Yorubas and always use Jonathan as excuse.

Not only Tinubu dey contest for election, but all Thier hated is just towards Yoruba.

Let see how vote in south east alone will make peter obi become president. Consider all the Igbo vote in Lagos as waste.. they want to vote obi, they should go to thier desert and VOTE.

So don't stress your self about igbos in west, we will keep our card till election Day.

That is one thing with you Yorubas, no body hates Yoruba, Obi supporters were campaigning for him before you guys started calling the campaign names, no structure, online people etc... Still dey proved you wrong, you went as far as claiming that an Igbo man will never govern Nigeria, which hatred is more than that.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Funflipper: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
derecho:
That was his personal contribution to the repair of a school in Abia state..
Take am easy..no be sondoko full NL na.

Was it before or after the 2019 presidential election? I am trying to determine his actual intent.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Nnemuka(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Bwahahahahaha grin grin grin
Read what a buharist is saying about Buhari today...
You think you are doing the Igbo's? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Invictuse: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sebi na Peter Obi de write the exam for the student or the teachers he refuse to pay for over a year is why the student did well.

OfoIgbo:
And how come Anambra led in WAEC and NECO for 3 consecutive years while Peter Obi was the governor, but Lagos state never led in WAEC and NECO while Tinubu was the governor?

That is the achievement. Peter Obi is miles ahead of Tinubu in achievement, when it comes to education
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by jimyjames(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayekotoo:

There are Lagos indigents but have been outnumbered by others.
The best has nothing to do with numbers, if Lagos indigenes are pretty good they will come top regardless of number
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Curdlebug(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This is what they call : A standing Legacy. God bless our incoming President, soon to be sworn in, first of his name, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban.

The man that revolutionised Lagos, took it it's military ruins and transformed the city to the 4th Largest economy in Africa. Only one man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Suffer no tire you?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Funflipper: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Saintinoo:

That is one thing with you Yorubas, no body hates Yoruba, Obi supporters were campaigning for him before you guys started calling the campaign names, no structure, online people etc... Still dey proved you wrong, you went as far as claiming that an Igbo man will never govern Nigeria, which hatred is more than that.

You think this whole thing started this year? Or this decade?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.