Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy (52601 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Archworld(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

For some folks, when traveling opportunities come, they grab it and abandon whatever program or business they are doing. I still remember some of my secondary school and university friends who abandon their program and travelled out when they had the chance. It is no big deal.

What is important is that he completed his university education and the two schools he attended have both publicly confirmed that he indeed attended and graduated from the schools.

Though am not really be interested in Nigeria politics since the two major political parties presented old cargo as flag bearers.

But you have deviating here now . From your post. You said you he couldn't attend secondary because of poverty and right here you are now replying that he had the chance to travel abroad. Meanwhile , he wasn't on scholarship. How can a poor boy who couldn't attend elementary schools in Nigeria due to poverty suddenly travel abroad for higher education without scholarship

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by a4cube: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
APC2:
Tinubu's mother was one of the richest woman in southern region. Talk another bullshit
The op said he did not finish both primary and secondary because of poverty.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Vitally123: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
There's time for everything, including a time for retirement. Leadership is not by force., it's time to go home.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Bigkoko: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sponsor X is classified. That's why we have not gotten that info. But we will and the name of the dealer that Sponsored his USA Trip in the 70s will be revealed for all to see! And hopefully his hidden identify would too!
One Focus, one success!

Archworld:

Though am not really be interested in Nigeria politics since the two major political parties presented old cargo as flag bearers.

But you have deviating here now . From your post. You said you he couldn't attend secondary because of poverty and right here you are now replying that he had the chance to travel abroad. Meanwhile , he wasn't on scholarship. How can a poor boy who couldn't attend elementary schools in Nigeria due to poverty suddenly travel abroad for higher education without scholarship

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by ipledge10(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thinkam:
grin baba couldn't complete secondary and primary school due to poverty. But surprisingly could afford to travel overseas.

I thought basic education was free and encouraged in West due to Awolowo, how come Tinubu wasn't a beneficiary?

It was also speculated, Tinubu mother was a rich slave trader and business woman , how come she couldn't finance her child basic education?

Tinubu is definitely the Nigerian Version of Raymond Reddington...

This explanation is a BS

The document you just showed us of the university, confirming he attended the institution...

Why can't he also retrieve the remedial documents from Richard Dale, at least that's also abroad..

As it stands to me, this issue is still controversial...

Before you quote me unnecessarily, answer this!

If it was the requirement of a Job in your office, that I present my academic qualifications and I came with all this stories, wouldn't you press further?

OR would you accept my incomplete presentation?
I just graduated with a civil engineering degree from Minnesota state University, financing myself from the first to the last day. Yes it’s possible to find yourself in USA but you will work more than normal students.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Fibonacci88: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
insightful01:

I'm done replying slow reasoning like you. You didn't even argue my point, rather you are making bias post.

I'm not sure you read OP post. If at all you read it, you lack comprehension or you still a kid, that lack broad envisions.
I read all the nonsense the op wrote. U see all u Tinubu cretins who come online to change narrative, we ready for una this season. A lot of u will ask for a pay raise this season cos u see that ur pay per post job, we will make it hell for u guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
frejatoye117:
A quick reminder

ASIWAJU TINUBU'S EDUCATION BACKGROUND

1- Asiwaju Tinubu Attended St John's Primary School, (Then Children Home School) In Ibadan Between 1958 To 1964

2- Asiwaju Tinubu Attended Government College, Ibandan Between 1965 To 1968 (Secondary Education)

3- Asiwaju Tinubu Graduated In 1979 With A Bachelor Of Science Degree In Accountancy From The Chicago State University.

Meanwhile Asiwaju Tinubu Served As A Senior Accountant In Exxon Mobile Something You Can't Do Without A Complete Primary And Secondary School Certificates.
Willy Ibimina Jim-george

Comrade Abdulkareem
#ABAT2023
#get_your_voters_card_ready

A prominent person has refuted the claim be that he was in GCI during those period, because he himself was at GCI at about that period and Tinubu was never there then.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by vince2016(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thinkam:
grin baba couldn't complete secondary and primary school due to poverty. But surprisingly could afford to travel overseas.

I thought basic education was free and encouraged in West due to Awolowo, how come Tinubu wasn't a beneficiary?

It was also speculated, Tinubu mother was a rich slave trader and business woman , how come she couldn't finance her child basic education?

This explanation is a BS

The document you just showed us of the university, confirming he attended the institution...

Why can't he also retrieve the remedial documents from Richard Dale, at least that's also abroad..

If it was the requirement of a Job in your office, that I present my academic qualifications and I came with all this stories, wouldn't you press further?

The explanation is very correct. However, the main connecting truth is that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was an adopted son. His brilliance endear him to his adopted father then. They sent him abroad with this new name. Since he was an intelligent boy then he was able to start from college like secondary school and later enter university. He attended primary school in Nigeria but didn't finish secondary school but with a different name before he was adopted. Case close!!
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Basudua28405: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
The clown said tinibu was given admissio on the basis of remedial class like IJMB. Oga dem dey use IJMB enter university without WAEC or NECO? Baba Nigerians no dumb o

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by sucess001(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thinkam:

This explanation is a BS

This guy has miraculously refused to apply for another copy of his certificate from the Chicago university.

Because the age on the certificate will show that the age he has been using since is forged and he lied under oath....perjury....and he will lose the ticket...
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by GardenOfGod(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin
ZeroChil:
What we seek is a Primary School Leaving Certificate (PSLC) which of course we know he has in his real name (Yekini Amoda Ogunlere). You know nothing about Yekink Amoda Ogunlere a.k.a Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by gaskiyamagana: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
This matter will not end soon, APC should act to replace this candidate before it becomes too late.
Osibetrayal ,a bi?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by sucess001(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
frejatoye117:
A quick reminder

ASIWAJU TINUBU'S EDUCATION BACKGROUND

1- Asiwaju Tinubu Attended St John's Primary School, (Then Children Home School) In Ibadan Between 1958 To 1964

2- Asiwaju Tinubu Attended Government College, Ibandan Between 1965 To 1968 (Secondary Education)

3- Asiwaju Tinubu Graduated In 1979 With A Bachelor Of Science Degree In Accountancy From The Chicago State University.

Meanwhile Asiwaju Tinubu Served As A Senior Accountant In Exxon Mobile Something You Can't Do Without A Complete Primary And Secondary School Certificates.
Willy Ibimina Jim-george

Comrade Abdulkareem
#ABAT2023
#get_your_voters_card_ready

Shebi Tinubu himself said he didn't attend pry and secondary schls?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by GEEBITE: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please stop recycling the first attached document, it is a brazen forgery. No University will write in that form to confirm a student passed through their school not to talk of graduating.
seunmsg:
The above is simply for those that require a genuine clarification. For those who are not interested in the truth, this is not for you. Move to another thread and wail as usual. I will be here to answer any question on the subject matter. Attached are mails from Chicago state university confirming that Tinubu actually attended the school.

If you want further information, just visit the university’s website: www.csu.edu and request for information about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they will respond to you vide email. Again, this is for those who genuinely seek the truth.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by ozegidon(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You want to know how Tinubu left Nigeria?

HUSTLE TIME.
Ok noted

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by GEEBITE: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
The son of the market leader(Iyaloja) on Lagos Island couldnt go to school because of poverty. What a "shark" tale.!!!
Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it.
a4cube:
The op said he did not finish both primary and secondary because of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Elvis778(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
The above is simply for those that require a genuine clarification. For those who are not interested in the truth, this is not for you. Move to another thread and wail as usual. I will be here to answer any question on the subject matter. Attached are mails from Chicago state university confirming that Tinubu actually attended the school.

If you want further information, just visit the university’s website: www.csu.edu and request for information about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they will respond to you vide email. Again, this is for those who genuinely seek the truth.
Lol, common, this is not the original letter head of that school, who do you think you are deciving?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by openmine(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
MarketForces:

The writer said poverty was the reason he didn't complete secondary school.

Tinubu himself said he completed secondary school but that his certificates were LOOTED after he fled the country on account of his commendable pro democracy activitism.

Which should we believe now?

The op, you or the CITY BOY HIMSELF
grin grin grin

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
wandyvirus:
Freedom of Information act? You guys are so stupid that you can't put a rational thought together.
Let me try to help you:
1. He needs a GED to get into college. GED is NOT like GCE but both are similar in that it is NOT issued by any school but is an acceptable means of entrance Into a tertiary institution ESPECIALLY for Diploma or its equivalents.
2. He got into college, got a dip. Then used that to get into a university.
3. He graduated from a credible university and has since submitted evidence of that to INEC.
4. His degree is sufficient, over and above the requirements to run for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
5. If you still need clarifications, go to Court.
6. It does not matter ANYMORE if he had secondary or primary education anywhere in the world.
7. If 6 above is giving you heart attack, then be ready 'cos that is your president for the next 8 years.
8. This is for all the extra ordinarily stupid comments repeating the same things like goats chewing the curd.

No, Tinubu has not submitted any university certificate. He said they were destroyed by the military government of Abacha when he went on exile.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by GardenOfGod(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

He was silent about it in his INEC form.
You should be silent as well about every other thing concerning that man. Unfortunately, to you, he has the right to be silent about his basic education but Nigerians doesn't have the right to ask questions? How foolish!

2 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by pquaver(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
MatrixCircle:

Assuming military burnt his certificates. Nigerians are asking let him give us the names of the primary and secondary schools he attended only.. we would agree he has everything. Just the names . Simple. grin grin leave certificates, Nigerians need names. Buhari provided names of Primary and secondary, But BAT is hiding. Give names, we don't want to hear Chicago again.

Lol grin u are funny lol
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
@OP

I read elsewhere that he attended a primary school in Osun State. Please what is the name of the school?

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Ibkhaleel01: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
[s]
Kalashnikov49:
Anybody that doesnt understand the thief and fraudulent miscreant called Tinubu will never understand LIFE!!

This criminal is the sponsor of THUGS and TOUTs
Who killed FUNSHO WILLIAS!!
This Criminal is a certified certificate forger
This Criminal was defended by Osibanjo, when he was almost thrown out as Governorship Candidate
This criminal used state resources to enrich his family and pay useless zombies that defend him stewpidly
This miscreant drug guzzling czar unleashed his criminal gang of touts on Osibanjo and disgraced a bonafide Omoluabi on National Television.

This criminal is a MURIC sponsor that said that Afonja Muslims will never support a Christian SW candidate..Imagine!
This criminal destroyed Osibanjo's building at IKOYI.
This criminal donates money to the North and leaves useless Afonja in the SW eatiung Agbado and Cassava!! grin grin grin grin
This criminally minded vastard has questionable documentation from primary/secondary and even tertiary institutions.

This criminal is a disgrace to all people that slave to get educated and exposed, because i ask..HOW CAN A TOUT GOVERN EDUCATED PEOPLE....THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN A REGION THAT CLAIMS TO BE SOPHISTICATED POLITICALLY.

Shameless miscreants are bust defending who they are more educated than..and you tell me something is not wrong with all these zombies...LORD HAVE MERCY!!!...Tufiakwa!!...spitts
[/s] You are only disgracing yourself here by posting such trash...ye half baked fool
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by GardenOfGod(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
vince2016:

The explanation is very correct. However, the main connecting truth is that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was an adopted son. His brilliance endear him to his adopted father then. They sent him abroad with this new name. Since he was an intelligent boy then he was able to start from college like secondary school and later enter university. He attended primary school in Nigeria but didn't finish secondary school but with a different name before he was adopted. Case close!!
Clap hand for yourself grin cheesy
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
abbey621:

INEC forms asked for primary and secondary schools completed. Primary school he was home schooled, secondary school he did not finish hence why he left them blank but like I said earlier black folks hardly ever do research, we prefer to wail online and ask rhetorical questions grin grin

Ah ! Ah! Ah! You are very funny. Because you saw Children home school, you concluded he was home schooled. For your information, Children home school, Ibadan is a prestigious primary school in ibadan. Also Government College, Ibadan, which is also on the document you attached, is also a reputable secondary school in Ibadan. Wole Soyinka attended same secondary school .
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by hardbody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Your write up made a good reading. Please reconcile the position above with the claim that unknown soldiers carted away the secondary school certificates. Shouldn't there be one version of truth from a man who is aspiring to lead the affairs of the nation? What is his truth and why are we having layers and tissues of mistruths?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by GoodGovernance: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
It could be recalled that Tinubu had in previous submissions to INEC listed primary and secondary schools attended as St. Paul’s Aroloya and Children’s Home School, Ibadan from 1958 to 1964; and Government College, Ibadan from 1961 to 1971. He, however, attached a court affidavit stating that he lost all his credentials following raids on his home during the military regime in the 1990s.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by hardbody: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
pquaver:

Lol grin u are funny lol

Lol. Boss is this different from our discussion in another but related thread?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

University degree is enough qualification to contest for president. What the law requires is a minimum of first school leaving certificate and a university degree is more than that.

According to you, he did not submit a copy of the university"s certificate. He claimed they were destroyed be the military.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by crowther15(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

The answers you seek are already up there. He did menial jobs when he got to US just like most struggling Nigerians that had the opportunity to go hustle abroad. So, there was no scholarship.

He did not complete his secondary education before traveling to the US so he simply did remedial studies at Richard Dale College and passed. He was then offered full admission to Chicago state university.

As for the records of the schools he attended before he traveled out, he already told you they were burnt by the military when they attacked his house while on exile.
Can we have the names of the school he attended in Nigeria. I'm surprised no is asking this.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by abbey621(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
2mNaira:

Ah ! Ah! Ah! You are very funny. Because you say Children home school you concluded he was home schooled. For your information, Children home school, Ibadan is a prestigious primary school in ibadan. Also Government College, Ibadan, which is also on the document you attached, is also a reputable secondary school in Ibadan. Woke Soyinka attended same secondary school .

Oh in that case he should be able to have records for primary school. The government college he did not finish so he wouldn't have certificate for that but they should be able to verify attendance but this na 9ja, I'm not even sure both schools kept record that long but I'm sure people can find out. I believe he attended primary and secondary schools but what he is actually trying to cover up is his real name since we all know by now that he was adopted and was originally from a town in Osun.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by ultimateprof: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
To be sincere, Tinubu no wise at all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years / Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) / PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.