Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Animal Has Chased You Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Animal Has Chased You Before? (741 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / What Animal Is This / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Jokerman(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Turkey.

No respecter of person...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obembet

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Zonefree(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2022
A huge and endowed Nigerian girl, unfortunately I don't roll with fat girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Jeon(f): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
None.
Because I don't look for their trouble and I respect their prideland.

2 Likes

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Red Yanched Baboon.
Around the year 1999 when i was coming from Cathecism class, the Yeye animal pursue me almost fall for Gutter! angry angry

Others include
Dog
Duck (Kpukpuyeke).
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Conwarden: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Turkey.

Scammers.

Scumbags keep bombing . . . but ConWarden be giving them woto-woto.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Turkey....my mum sent me to buy, see as e resemble lion come dey eye me like say I been kill am for him former life.....the next thing I remember I was running and almost got ran over by a trailer

1 Like

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Bashnigga(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Hen lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Dog
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Nonexisting: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Big black snake when I was a child. I ran and cried on top of my voice at the same time. This is why I still fear even the tiniest green snake till this day.
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Arthurity1(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Monkeys... Yesterday at LCC.
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Kollins11: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A huge and endowed Nigerian girl, unfortunately I don't roll with fat girls.
Comrade please place the mic very close to your mouth so that FERNANDEZISBACK, Candidlady, Iyaebe, Islandlady, Jennyclay, siofra, Channah1, sweetplum, Onyi22, Saphiere and others will hear you loud and clear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by jimmyolasun: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Lion. The thing pursue me from field reach house I nearly die.
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Deborah98(f): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Comrade please place the mic very close to your mouth so that FERNANDEZISBACK, Candidlady, Iyaebe, Islandlady, Jennyclay, siofra, Channah1, Onyi22 and others will hear you loud and clear
undecided undecided undecided undecided..

2 Likes

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Deborah98(f): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dog and mother hen...

2 Likes

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by donbachi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Married woman.. I run for my life.

1 Like

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by h0pze3: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ant, scorpion and cockroach

1 Like

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by ImoleNaija: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
My friends & I (around age 15) once ran into three dogs in a bush & the race began. When I noticed the path seemed too narrow for the four of us, I had to take another way. Unfortunately, two of the dogs followed me. I got to a point where I could not go forward or backward; a flowing river in the front & two dogs at the back. And I could not swim. It was a dilemma. When the dogs got close, I had no choice but to jump into the river and began to struggle in the water. Even the dogs were standing with pity looks. Thank God, some people who were washing clothes nearby heard my shout 'Egba mi o!' & came to my rescue. The wicked dogs just barked for few mins & left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Babtunz: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
A mother hen. I'll never forget that day even in my next life sad

1 Like

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Theama(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Turkey

It chased me earlier when I was young. For evening no gree enter Poultry cage. angry

Las Las we faced off... boy vs bird. grin All the vexing and cold war finally we go see who go bend for who. grin

In short I broke its leg with the stick and won (those war films didn't go to waste tongue)

I cared for it till it died days later Sha. lipsrsealed
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Comrade please place the mic very close to your mouth so that FERNANDEZISBACK, Candidlady, Iyaebe, Islandlady, Jennyclay, siofra, Channah1, sweetplum, Onyi22, Saphiere and others will hear you loud and clear
Are you well?
No. You need hot soup with cat fish hooking bone in your lungs.

3 Likes

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Jokerman(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pig once chased my friend and some goats grin

2 Likes

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Jmichael1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
nah dog ooh...

1 Like

Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Ready100: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
One yeye girl for area de pursue me now... ... Guess where I'm going in the evening
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Autobot05: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Turkey.

Turkey, dog , chicken ,snake ( when I was very smal tho ). Ah but dog really made me increase my speed as a human being
Omo me self don suffer o

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by 4teenblaq: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
it was dog.

I was their regular "customer". I ran into problems with them most of the time. The last time a dog chased me I was about 17 or 18 then. It was a disgrace and was very embrassing. I made up my mind to withstand whenever they try to act funny again.

On my way to farm then, I saw two wild domesticated dogs running at top gear towards me for no reason. I kick start my legezbenz and ran, while I was running I turned back and saw the two wild dogs were almost catching up with me, something told me to stop running and pick up sands and throw at them, I stopped and packed a handful of sands and immediately the two stupid wild dogs stop abruptly and stood like " what are you doing bro?"..

I made a signal like I was going to throw the sand at them, immediately they ran back to whatsoever hell they came from.. Since then, no dog has chased me again and I can walk past a dog barking at me with confidence. grin
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by jericco1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Was chased by two Swans during my undergraduate days. Omo that was one of the scariest thing I've witnessed because I thought they'd not let be. Almost bit me by the Achilles heel. Thank God I escaped.

Never followed that road again.
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
Big black snake when I was a child. I ran and cried on top of my voice at the same time. This is why I still fear even the tiniest green snake till this day.
When I was a kid, I thought the green snake I saw was a green wire. So I stretched out my arm to touch it, there was a very small distance between us, then I saw the head move. The snake was so calm. It didn't bite or chase me. This wasn't my first encounter. Snakes can be vicious but the ones I've seen aren't.
Re: What Animal Has Chased You Before? by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
A huge and entrusted Nigeriansnsn girl, unfortunately I haven't turn with fat boys

(1) (Reply)

Will 10-15k A Enough? / Brother In Deep Pain & Tears After Seeing DNA Result / Do you believe in love at first sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.