Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women (11166 Views)

See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2022
MagnoIia:
what kind of hacking?
Like facebook, instagram e.t.c
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by MagnoIia(f): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2022
RAZOR619:
Like facebook, instagram e.t.c
my phishing tools was in my PC which is faulty and beyond repairs.
Need to get a new PC and download new phishing tools.
For the time being you can try password guessing, it works
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2022
LONGPREEK:
lol na only feminist and wanna be lesbo like koyyes zzor sapire toto o dey jack o cheesy any other hacking I no sabi
the hacking i mean is just similar to what you are doing now.

na just fb and instagram but i'll be ok if u can hijack fb.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2022
MagnoIia:
my phishing tools was in my PC which is faulty and beyond repairs.
Need to get a new PC and download new phishing tools.
For the time being you can try password guessing, it works
Gee this particular victim of mine, guessing won't work. U fit connect me to another niggar ?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by koyyess: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
LONGPREEK:
lol na only feminist and wanna be lesbo like koyyes zzor sapire toto o dey jack o cheesy any other hacking I no sabi

Better collect the criminal job opportunity and help your miserable life. And mention my moniker correctly.
Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fmghewzy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
MagnoIia:
what happened to your five other monikers?
I don burn all of them finish with my banning fire grin grin grin
I am your tormentor on this forum.
If you're want peace then take down this thread and delete all your accounts, move away and leave this forum and go propagate your LGBTQ whatever on other social media platforms.
I'm the KING of nairaland so I dictate all the activities of this forum

If this true , plss continue .
Ban every account account belonging to nicompoos propagating homosexuality on this forum.

And if your skills are really good,ruin their devices.
After ruining about 3-4 they will go to another forum and continue their madness.
But not Nigeria,not Nairaland.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vermin09:
this is where you got it all wrong LGBTQIA community are living out their sexual orientation there are not imposing it on anyone you slowpoke
It's you heterosexuals who fill insecured with very low esteem, scared and afraid that homosexuals might convert you guys
So in your illusioned mind you become paranoid
No one can change your sexuality
It's either you are straight or gay it's as simple as that
They are not reversing the other of nature they are following their heart and true feelings
Blame it on nature's mistake
After all we have men who are eunuchs from birth, intersex, conjoined twins, women who are born without womb etc

Alright, thank you for relating f@ggs to mistake of nature and relating them to natural deformity.
While trying hard to justify this abominable abnormality, you're not smart enough to realize all those you mentioned are things the world seek cure for.
Nobody celebrates conjoined twins or impotency, rather people seek for way out.
F@ggs are the only fckt@rds in the whole world who celebrate being sick instead of seeking way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fiona004: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Alright, thank you for relating f@ggs to mistake of nature and relating them to natural deformity.
While trying hard to justify this abominable abnormality, you're not smart enough to realize all those you mentioned are things the world seek cure for.
Nobody celebrates conjoined twins or impotency, rather people seek for way out.
F@ggs are the only fckt@rds in the whole world who celebrate being sick instead of seeking way out.
I have to cut into this discussion between you two but to be honest vermin is 100percent right
The abnormality here is homophobes not homosexuals
Phobia is an extreme irrational fear for an aversion of something
A phobia is a persistent, excessive, unrealistic, fear of an object, person, animal activity or situation. It is a type of anxiety disorder which you homophobes suffer from
A person with a phobia either tries
1) Avoid the thing that triggers the fear
2) Attack and be violent to the opposed object in other to repress the fear
3)or endures the fear with great anxiety and distress
Homophobia is an irrational fear of homosexuals
And your own homophobia lies in number 2
Homophobes are abnormal and sick in the brain and their are not aware of it and you are one of those abnormalities

What will you say about those born blind,dumb, lame without a hand or two hands
Example nick vujicic, I believe in his own body physique he was born that way

Homosexuals would have to celebrate their sexuality because they are following their true feelings and sexuality
Even science attested the fact that they cant change homosexuals to become hetereosexuals because they have gone through that path of changing them with therapies and drugs and they failed woefully
Sexuality can not be changed it is who you are
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by MorriganOO8: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beehive01:
mad maddo maddest grin grin grin grin
I have to cut in on this one although you are not replying to me grin grin grin
I know a lot of your banned account grin grin grin
Vicho banned grin
Vicho2022 banned grin
Longpreek banned grin
Biggbola banned grin
Magnolia yet to be banned grin
Graceville2020 yet to be banned grin
Troll never dies yet to be banned
Morriganoo8 banned ;Detc I can go on and on let me stop here
You are the one receiving the banning fire from nairalanders and they will ravage you to death grin grin
We don't want peace and we want it in pieces, you will continue to receive an uncountable enormous amount of lesbianism on nairaland and you will do nothing but wail, scream and weep as usual on my thread till you get intoxicated to stupor and choke on it gringrin grin grin
I am the QUEEN EMPIRE OF NAIRALAND, I CALL THE SHOTS grin grin grin
YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY SLAVE AND YOU WILL DO MY BIDDING grin grin grin grin
BOW DOWN TO ME AND GIVE YOUR RUINED MISERABLE LEFTOVER LIFE A LITTLE MEANING grin grin grin

I WILL FOREVER BE YOUR NIGHTMARES AND THE CALAMITY THAT WILL BEFALL YOU grin grin grin
ma your mama toto ban me?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fiona004:
I have to cut into this discussion between you two but to be honest vermin is 100percent right
The abnormality here is homophobes not homosexuals
Phobia is an extreme irrational fear for an aversion of something
A phobia is a persistent, excessive, unrealistic, fear of an object, person, animal activity or situation. It is a type of anxiety disorder which you homophobes suffer from
A person with a phobia either tries
1) Avoid the thing that triggers the fear
2) Attack and be violent to the opposed object in other to repress the fear
3)or endures the fear with great anxiety and distress
Homophobia is an irrational fear of homosexuals
And your own homophobia lies in number 2
Homophobes are abnormal and sick in the brain and their are not aware of it and you are one of those abnormalities

What will you say about those born blind,dumb, lame without a hand or two hands
Example nick vujicic, I believe in his own body physique he was born that way

Homosexuals would have to celebrate their sexuality because they are following their true feelings and sexuality
Even science attested the fact that they cant change homosexuals to become hetereosexuals because they have gone through that path of changing them with therapies and drugs and they failed woefully
Sexuality can not be changed it is who you are

You know you've talked a real lot of sense right here. You're such a genius.
The world should also learn to embrace the sexuality of pedos, sadists/masochists, incestophiles, zoophiles, necrophiles, coprophiles and other like psychopaths.
These people would have to celebrate their sexuality because they are following their true feelings and sexuality.
One day, when your son makes a sex move to your wife, embrace him with love because according to all the crap you wrote up there, sexuality cannot be changed, it is who you're.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fiona004: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
AudioMonkey:

You know you've talked a real lot of sense right here. You're such a genius.
The world should also learn to embrace the sexuality of pedos, sadists/masochists, incestophiles, zoophiles, necrophiles, coprophiles and other like psychopaths.
These people would have to celebrate their sexuality because they are following their true feelings and sexuality.
One day, when your son makes a sex move to your wife, embrace him with love because according to all the crap you wrote up there, sexuality cannot be changed, it is who you're.
you are nothing but a walking bag of emptiness
So in your daft mind you have made a point
What you typed down in totality is absolute trash cheesy
How can you equate homosexuality with pedophiles,sadist and masochist
Sadist inflict pain to their victim their are threat to human life.
Well a masochist deriving pleasure from his pain is abnormal and it could end the masochist life
Pedophiles prey on innocent toddlers who have not come of age for sex so it's child abuse
Homosexuality is the consensual mutual sexual relationship of two grown adult of the same sex
Homosexuals do not seek to harm anybody, they are just expressing their through feelings and sexuality copy that to your empty skull

Necrophiles are people who are attracted to corpses, having a form of attraction to a corpse is an abuse, because at that point in time the object of attraction is dead, so there is no mutual consensual relationship between the dead and the living so it's an abuse to the corpse cheesy
Incest have been practiced in ages due to the population of the world people were advised to start copulating with people that are not of the same lineage with them, after all incest were practiced at the era of adam and eve hense the procreation
Zoophiles abuse animals, animals are not use to frolicking with humans so it is against the animal will
You can only practice zoophilia if that animal belongs to you, and you bought it with your money and the animal got use to your fondness
Any sexual orientation that causes no harm or injury to both partners and the world is what we call a true sexual orientation
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2022
MorriganOO8:
ma your mama toto ban me?
so you're back from your ban ediot grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Fmghewzy:

If this true , plss continue .
Ban every account account belonging to nicompoos propagating homosexuality on this forum.

And if your skills are really good,ruin their devices.
After ruining about 3-4 they will go to another forum and continue their madness.
But not Nigeria,not Nairaland.
it can Neva be true, I will love to Correct your Stupidity grin
I will ban every account belonging to dolts like you propagating homophobia on this forum
After ruining your fake accounts, you will go to another forum and continue your STUPIDITY
But not Nigeria, not Nairaland cheesy grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fmghewzy(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Beehive01:
it can Neva be true, I will love to Correct your Stupidity grin
I will ban every account belonging to dolts like you propagating homophobia
After ruining your fake accounts, you will go to another forum and continue your STUPIDITY
But not Nigeria, not Nairaland cheesy grin

Shut up!!!
And go to bed angry
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I will Shut up!!!
And go to bed angry
better that way grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fmghewzy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Beehive01:
better that way grin
Mad weyrey
Fuvk off
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I am a Mad weyrey angry
I will Fuvk off embarassed cry
better that way grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Dorwadora(f): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Beehive01:
better that way grin
All this people are still killing themselves because of this thread.

Nawa o
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fiona004:
you are nothing but a walking bag of emptiness
So in your daft mind you have made a point
What you typed down in totality is absolute trash cheesy
How can you equate homosexuality with pedophiles,sadist and masochist
Sadist inflict pain to their victim their are threat to human life.
Well a masochist deriving pleasure from his pain is abnormal and it could end the masochist life
Pedophiles prey on innocent toddlers who have not come of age for sex so it's child abuse
Homosexuality is the consensual mutual sexual relationship of two grown adult of the same sex
Homosexuals do not seek to harm anybody, they are just expressing their through feelings and sexuality copy that to your empty skull

Necrophiles are people who are attracted to corpses, having a form of attraction to a corpse is an abuse, because at that point in time the object of attraction is dead, so there is no mutual consensual relationship between the dead and the living so it's an abuse to the corpse cheesy
Incest have been practiced in ages due to the population of the world people were advised to start copulating with people that are not of the same lineage with them, after all incest were practiced at the era of adam and eve hense the procreation
Zoophiles abuse animals, animals are not use to frolicking with humans so it is against the animal will
You can only practice zoophilia if that animal belongs to you, and you bought it with your money and the animal got use to your fondness
Any sexual orientation that causes no harm or injury to both partners and the world is what we call a true sexual orientation

Quite hilarious as the daft f@ggot turned himself to a clergyman giving crappy sermon. Who asked you all those shiit? You already gave strong premises to justify valid sexuality.
According to you homosexuals would have to celebrate their sexuality because they are following their true feelings and sexuality
So, pedos and the rest are also following their true feelings and sexuality. That is what makes it all valid.
You also said Sexuality can not be changed it is who you are.

These premises from you have nothing to do with pains or outcome of sexual practises or whatever gibberish you're now trying to insert in the narrative to twist the plot.
Regardless of the outcome or effect, a particular sexuality is valid as long as it is following true feelings. Pedos and sadists are also following their true feelings. They cannot be changed, it is who they're. Trying to change them through therapy and drugs have failed woefully.
Why are you still confused by your own argument? Have you suddenly gone dumb?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fmghewzy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Beehive01:
better that way grin

Am sure you are still the same guy with that umbraeth dude.
Leave me aloneeeeee.
Goat
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fmghewzy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Quite hilarious as the daft f@ggot turned himself to also following their true feelings and sexuality. That is what makes it all valid.

your own argument? Have you suddenly gone dumb?

You want to force us to accept homosexuals.

We would have to accept other anomalies as well.
Peodophiles
Psychopaths
Cannibals.
The weyrey was telling it's not the same lol.

The USA doesn't know the madness they put themselves in yet.(some of them are already realizing it lol)

Imagine beastiality is legal in some states in US.
The madness is what those morons want to bring to Nigeria.

Jesus is lord , I quoted the kings of all weyreys grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I am still the same guy Aka umbraeth dude.
Leave myself aloneeeeee.
I am a Goat embarassed cry
okay better that way grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Fmghewzy:

You want to force us to accept homosexuals.

We would have to accept other anomalies as well.
Peodophiles
Psychopaths
Cannibals.
The weyrey was telling it's not the same lol.

The USA doesn't know the madness they put themselves in yet.(some of them are already realizing it lol)

Imagine beastiality is legal in some states in US.
The madness is what those morons want to bring to Nigeria.

Jesus is lord , I quoted the kings of all weyreys grin grin grin

you are mentally, physically, emotionally, psychologically unbalanced grin grin
With this your horseshit, it is obvious you are Typing from the mental ward grin

I guess, I am not the only one who noticed your Stupidity grin

Your Stupidity has climaxed to the next level if you will compare pedophile, psychopaths and cannibals to homosexuality, I swear

You are the one that is not realizing your Stupidity because your decayed brain is mangled grin
USA knows the inalienable right of others to love who ever they so desire irrespective of gender or sex so far it doesn't abuse the other or threaten their life slowpoke
1)it should be a mutual consensual agreement
2)the two should come of age for making love
3)there is no form of abuse whatsoever during the relationship

You are a confirm lunatic, if you want to be a stupid ignorant homophobic simpleton grin grin
Anybody who is obsessed with were adults decide to put their genitals is mentally damaged and disfigured like it is manifesting in your decayed brain grin

Your stupidity is critical and shouldnt be overlooked cheesy
Look at werey calling someone werey when you are a confirm verified werey yourself grin

Very soon nigeria will legalize homosexuality, mark my words and choke on it cheesy grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
All this people are still killing themselves because of this thread.

Nawa o
it is obvious that they are abnormal and should be bundled and dumped in the psychiatric hospital in chains grin grin grin

And their own treatment needs consistent bludgeoning and mental drugs grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
same thought i have about her. She seem like gentle softie.. Abeg no reason am..
Well, I'm gentle but not a softie, grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fiona004: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Quite hilarious as the daft f@ggot turned himself to a clergyman giving crappy sermon. Who asked you all those shiit? You already gave strong premises to justify valid sexuality.
According to you homosexuals would have to celebrate their sexuality because they are following their true feelings and sexuality
So, pedos and the rest are also following their true feelings and sexuality. That is what makes it all valid.

These premises from you have nothing to do with pains or outcome of sexual practises or whatever gibberish you're now trying to insert in the narrative to twist the plot.
Regardless of the outcome or effect, a particular sexuality is valid as long as it is following true feelings. Pedos and sadists are also following their true feelings. They cannot be changed, it is who they're. Trying to change them through therapy and drugs have failed woefully.
Why are you still confused by your own argument? Have you suddenly gone dumb?
your Stupidity is legendary cheesy grin
You are still a walking bag of emptiness grin
You just have to admit it that you are just a slowpoke ret@rded moronic DULLARD who is trying to sound logical but in reality you are a dead brain slug
.Quite porpestrous that a moronic ignorant homophobic simpleton want to form an empty activist for empty simpish homophobes like you it is quite LUDICROUS grin grin grin
Trying to defend what is undefendable, who asked you the shit of typing down the numerous types of sexuality, shows how foolish and stupid you are with your horseshit grin

I know you couldn't grasp my factual write-up as a result of your mangled brain cheesy grin
Let me put you in order and clear your Stupidity
This is my premise any sexual orientation that has a mutual consensual agreement between two adult in love following their true feelings and sexuality irrespective of gender and sex is a true sexual orientation
2)any sexual orientation that doesn't inflict pain on others and doesn't seek to enjoy ones pain is a true sexual orientation
3)any sexual orientation that doesn't involve abuse is a true sexual orientation

You seem to be confused about my factual write-up you blockheaded dunce??! cheesy grin
I swear you are a confirm dumbo grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fmghewzy(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Beehive01:
okay better that way

You edited nonsense naa. grin
Read what you edited, it doesn't make sense
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Fmghewzy(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Beehive01:
you are mentally, physically, emotionally, psychologically unbalanced grin grin
With this your horseshit, it is obvious you are Typing from the mental ward grin

I guess, I am not the only one who noticed your Stupidity grin

Your Stupidity has climaxed to the next level if you will compare pedophile, psychopaths and cannibals to homosexuality, I swear

You are the one that is not realizing your Stupidity because your decayed brain is mangled grin

You are a confirm lunatic, if you want to be homophobic grin grin
Anybody who is obsessed with were adults urself grin

Very soon nigeria will legalize homosexuality, mark my words

I didn't bother to read the shitt you typed here.

But one thing is for certain, Nigeria can never legalize homosexuality.
Even if we vote gay president by mistake.
Except he is prepared to lose his post or his life self .
He can't try such nonsense.

And don't quote me again weyrey buruku
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I edited nonsense naa. grin angry
Read what i edited, it doesn't make sense angry embarassed
okay I believe you cheesy grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Beehive01: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I didn't bother to read the shitt you typed here.

But one thing is for certain, Nigeria can never legalize homosexuality.
Even if we vote gay president by mistake.
Except he is prepared to lose his post or his life self .
He can't try such nonsense.

And don't quote me again weyrey buruku
I didn't bother to read all your horseshit that you typed here from A-Z cheesy grin
you are a compound fool grin grin

But one thing is for sure that sooner or soonest, nigeria will legalize homosexuality
Even if we vote gay president he will legalize it and that's what I want grin
Then when homosexuality is legalized in nigeria empty homophobes like you, will start getting the bitter taste of their pills
Some will commit suicide, some will die out of anxiety and depression and some would be brutally killed and maimed by LGBTQIA FOLKS
You would be suprised by the hordes and throngs of nigerian homosexuals that will keep coming out of the closets even those you didn't believe that were homosexuals

Watch out and see homosexuality legalized that's if you will be alive then to witness it happen, moro.n grin

I will quote you again a million times till the glitch in your disjointed brain is corrected, Weyrey buruku
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Silentgroper(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Thonia69:
Well, I'm gentle but not a softie, grandpa.
of you say so great grandma..
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
of you say so great grandma..
Yeah wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Hairy Girls / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.