Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Did You Learn In Church Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Church Today (8486 Views)

What Did You Learn In Church Today? / What Did Jesus Mean By "The Poor Will Always Be Among You"? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ok
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by IME1: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dont put your hand on the plough and look back

Remember Lot's wife

Emulate Elisha in his encounter with Elijah on his way to God

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by muykem: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
The role of father in the house according to God standards.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by ubola: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
That all power in heaven and earth has been given unto me, according to Matthew 28, that the only power the devil have is given to him by me. That in the name of Jesus Christ that authority comes into efficacy. Am I talking to sombori

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by KINGJAJA888(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
That Church is a Scam and God doesn't exist.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by chikishpilot: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
I learnt that no matter the situation God will always make a way cry in my family we are loosing financially and in good health I don't even want to go to church, but we all managed to go, and the gospel made us more stronger I am just praying to God to come to our rescue as fast as possible cry
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Toks2008(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
E mi lokan
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by LordSeth0: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
I didn't go to church today
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Sanmel(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
To follow Jesus whole heartedly and with good intentions...
The priest also made me know that Christiano Ronaldo was the most followed on IG & then Barack Obama on Twitter..

Rev Fr Leo apologized on behalf of father Mbaka. He also said he's been on airplane with Peter Obi on 4 occasions and on all 4 trips, he's always with them in the economy section.. And then as soon as the plane is about to take off, he brings out his Rosary to start praying..

Another thing he said was that God is on Peter Obi's side and that's why anyone that speaks against him gets into trouble..
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by gulfer: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
I might have lost my way to church, but I wil never loose my faith in God angry angry angry
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by BigDawsNet: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
He created for a purpose
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Adexxi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Na different ass and bwest I dey see ....chai grin
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by xtremeTall(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Well.
In summary !
IT IS WHAT YOU DISCOVER NOT WHAT GOD PACKAGED
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Ibkhaleel01: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Only God knows how many pastors, Bishops and Primates will go mad before the end of this year. Since their hate preachings, fake prophecies and evil plots failed; as the two strongest
political parties threw up two Muslims as their presidential candidates, so many Christian clerics have gone raving mad.

Just take a look at the PVC campaign image

Ihave seen many video clips of presiding pastors preaching hate and inciting to violence from the pulpits.
God has a way of humbling and humiliating those who harbour evil intension and so, will never give them to persecute the innocent.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Ibkhaleel01: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Imagine a whole Pastor calling some
people swine, simply because they arent adherents to his faith. Islam prohibits eating pork, so no single Muslim who understands and sticks to the teaching of Islam that eats pork, but many of the Pastor's faithfuls do, then who is more a swine and unholy? Anyway,we got the message loud and clear and we will help him spread it.

Can you now understand the kind of hate enclosed in the Christians mind?
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
I learnt about AMEN!

The final assurance that what God has said concerning me must surely come to be fulfilled for my own good
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Teaser4(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don’t remember the last time I go church

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Goldbw122(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Meaning of Amen and the benefit of Amen.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by dogmart(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Psalmistproject:
Going to church to learn what?

Are you talking to new converts?

For any mature believer going to meet with other brethren is only for the sake of corporate worship and fellowship.
They are irons sharpening each other.

If you need to learn more about God, read the bible for yourself at your quiet times privately and meditate on what you read. That's the best way to learn.

The spirit of God in you also does more of the teaching and Revelations and most times the knowledge acquired by this means is perculair (not for everyone)

Except you are asking what the topic of today's sermon is in church if not I was only refreshed and sharpened to face my world.

God bless you. You have said it all.
Let people be going to church with the mindset of learning something new. As if they cannot read and understand the bible by themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by salem1996: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
azraeljaheel:
sad

Didn't go to church today. The thought of going to church is really annoying these days

You must gast dey drip before you enter church if not oppression go nearly kill you

With the kind hunger wey dey catch man sef sure say i go dey Absent minded for Sunday school so now whenever my friends ask me when can we hang? I say Sunday is cool!!

Don’t get me wrong, God is first, But I am beginning to think That he lives inside of us
And not in church buildings.

Nutshell I no go church today.
https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread/26#114106688
We all deserve to be happy

God does not live in a building from the first place he was clear about it. Only idol worshipers believe in that. God dwell in us and he has commanded those willing to obey to go to church as a way of getting spiritual nourishment and sometimes when believers gather together, it encourage the weak, the hopeless and build a community of unity and love.

Happy Sunday Bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Olas121: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
To be careful from the words that come out from our mouths, and we should follow Jesus way. Because is the way the truth and the life.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by salem1996: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Imagine a whole Pastor calling some
people swine, simply because they arent adherents to his faith. Islam prohibits eating pork, so no single Muslim who understands and sticks to the teaching of Islam that eats pork, but many of the Pastor's faithfuls do, then who is more a swine and unholy? Anyway,we got the message loud and clear and we will help him spread it.

Can you now understand the kind of hate enclosed in the Christians mind?

Probably you are not a Christian, and If you are then the unfaithful one or one who just get into the faith new. An average Christian has gone passed the level of your thinking.

By the way, learn how to document your thought very well even if they are wrong. Have a nice day
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by salem1996: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
That God through Jesus made salvation a reality
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
salem1996:

God does not live in a building from the first place he was clear about it. Only idol worshipers believe in that. God dwell in us and he has commanded those willing to obey to go to church as a way of getting spiritual nourishment and sometimes when believers gather together, it encourage the weak, the hopeless and build a community of unity and love.

Happy Sunday Bro.

@bolded
Bro some gatherings are so the opposite. . Competitions in churches these days ain't here

happy Sunday to you too bro.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Posting Of News Is Very Important In a Blogger's Life
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Awise09(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Our pastor emphasized on 2023decision before saying anything.
Naija youth get your PVC ready oh and use your head 2023 is around the conner.

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by chii8(f): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
I learnt that true riches and wealth only comes from God and not from any man because all our help comes from God.Psalm24:1.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Ipp1: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don’t go
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Papichulostunne(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
EmperorGodswill:
Church don't save bt Jesus
Ppl shld stp dis deceit frm pit of hell
Addition of going to don't translate to
Gud moral

If you are conversant with thw gospel, it tells of how Jesus would go to the synagogue to preach the word and then explain to them. This shows you need to from time to time visit the church and actually hear from a spiritual leader. If in fact you are a Christian and you do read your bible, you would know that the way the spirit leads you and interpretes to you a particular verse in (lets say a situation you find yourself) is different from the interpretation you might get even reading the same verse in another situation.

In the same way, the interpretation you might get can and would be different from that of the spiritual leader( pastors, priest, Rev, bishop, G.Ov etc)

BTW in church today i learnt that if you've made up your mind to follow Jesus, there should be no turning back.. *"ONCE THE HAND IS ON THE PLOUGH, ANY MAN WHO LOOKS BACK IS NOT FIT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today by Ruby458(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Psalmistproject:
Going to church to learn what?

Are you talking to new converts?

For any mature believer going to meet with other brethren is only for the sake of corporate worship and fellowship.
They are irons sharpening each other.

If you need to learn more about God, read the bible for yourself at your quiet times privately and meditate on what you read. That's the best way to learn.

The spirit of God in you also does more of the teaching and Revelations and most times the knowledge acquired by this means is perculair (not for everyone)

Except you are asking what the topic of today's sermon is in church if not I was only refreshed and sharpened to face my world.

Spot on. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Meet TB Joshua’s Wife, His Daughter Who Is A Lawyer And His Son (+PHOTOS) / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.