Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63823 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Good morning

Omo shocked
I am speechless
What happened with your job? Thought they gave you guys accommodation?
And how have you been fending

shocked

Still working there.. had to relocate there.. leave my comfort zone,.. it's as good as being homeless..
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Still working there.. had to relocate there.. leave my comfort zone,.. it's as good as being homeless..

Fam no where is our comfort zone until we hit the pinnacle. .. don't worry you'd be fine

Just endure

Perseverance makes a man different from other men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Camelcase

Good evening
Sorry to mention you

Please make my Friday worthwhile abeg

Feed a stranger
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Depression is real

Kindly reach out to someone today. Most times it is not just all about sending them cheques, check up on them too..
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Everybody's gotta learn some time

Na time go tell.. Please time say something good about me, when I am gone
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Fam no where is our comfort zone until we hit the pinnacle. .. don't worry you'd be fine

Just endure

Perseverance makes a man different from other men

shocked

Appreciate you, dawg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Appreciate you, dawg.

All day Fam I got your back like spinal cords

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Happy sunday

Smile and say hello to that stranger.

We all deserve to be happy
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2022
First pray for peace then wealth will be a blessing..you could have all and still feel like a vacuum..

Remember a public toilet is a blessing to the small bladder/s... You are pressed it is there to relief you..

We all got purpose in life, some will serve while some will order. Serve with love and kindnesses and please order with humility.

Once heard a prince walked and a servant rod. Today ain't tomorrow. When words can't defend you.

Your integrity will speak for you....

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Strange when people see and they think you are having it good

I don't wear my situation on my face/body
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hunger can so give a man inspiration cheesy

The foundation we refused to lay today might be the reason that whole dreams came crumbling down on us tomorrow
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Walls I never scaled. Temptations I never overcame.. advice I never took.. wars I never won.. sins I couldn't resist. . Girls I deceived. . Boys I snitched. .

Just know i am not perfect I am human

Rontolo
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
East
West
South
North

And everything in between, this is dedicated to everybody chasing their dreams. This trenches fabulous life really ain't what it seems.. but we are going to make it cos we got survival stuck in our genes

We have to work hard to get that which we desire
If you are like me then I am preaching to the choir

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Sleepless night
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
I have a dream

Same word that took Martin Luther King Jr

Until I die or get killed like Jerusalem this is_real

out there chasing daily bread
Mondays
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2022
When you in some sorta situations. . Tight corners could make you do that which you never thought in your life you would do.

Would I agree to sell my kidney if the opportunity comes knocking?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Just passed a bar now. Saw souls drinking there. You need see bottles. Monday morning some folks don dey high already.

Not castigating them, if you have please enjoy the life too short. No money no money but people still troop in and out of bars.

I don trek taya my feet hurt. Awon owo mida boys position for their abode obtain any truck that cross their way.

Are they better than me? Am I better than them? Fact is that they are used to the system. Maybe they have given up. Who knows?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Looking back I regret some steps I took. Looking back I don't regret somethings I did.

It is complicated

I just thank god I still got breathe in me. News on FP sef is enough to make a thank god. I use to envy the dead but not anymore

Just last week over four souls took their lives
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6869884/peace-mind-being-evil

Would I call this desperation or depression?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
2 point will go a long for me now... busy ranking my brain for the kind side hustle I could do
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
I find myself switching from one personality into another.. the switch is turning me an insane being.. today I am happy and tomorrow I am sober.

I need help. I need a shrink cos I can't seem to understand. . Why do I find peace in the darkness? Why would I wanna be by myself in this my CS?

I need help but help ain't coming. . Don't send me cheques please cheque up on me
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
In the studio with that dude I told y'all. ... Malaysia, he seems to be the host and capon of all these souls here..

God will help the helpless. .. elevation na cross we go all climb
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Faboosuare

Kindly feed a stranger
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
The spirit is bout taking over.. I find myself dwelling on my past... Can't see positivities. . The spirit becould my mind with "it is all a waste time, why not end it all"

I just want to know if at the other end of life I'd be free?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Demons currently telling me wha to do. fighting them. Then only way I could clear my mind is to put ink on paper. .

Things written means the offender is half forgiven
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
I went against my own rule

Never blaw when you don't have a hope of feed for the night or in short regardless of the time sef... at the studio they had 2 bottles of origin.. and enough loud..

Most times you at Edge of starvation you Need some sorta happenings to help you Emacipate your feet from that currently state of mind
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Starving to death

Should swallow my pride and ask for feed for the night?

Tired of eating in the dreams
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ekegod1

Please if you can reach out.. Elder my hands are out
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
ThatsONYI

Fam this is me acting as your doctor checking up on you
smiley

Babana whatever is you are going through Curently. No worry with smartness and hard work you gonna break the the chains. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
azraeljaheel:
ThatsONYI

Fam this is me acting as your doctor checking up on you
smiley

Babana whatever is you are doing through Curently. No worry with smartness and hard work you gonna break the the chains. ..

shocked

Much love, brother.

stay strong too, man.

You just appeared like an angel, I'm currently inside, cold, thinking, headache etc..

Man, just need someone willing to work with me... Just a some good camera (phone).. thing is I ain't rich enough for real one...

Someone who believes... I dropped a Tupac remix two days ago, btw..

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Much love, brother.

stay strong too, man.

You just appeared like an angel, I'm currently inside, cold, thinking, headache etc..

Man, just need someone willing to work with me... Just a some good camera (phone).. thing is I ain't rich enough for real one...

Someone who believes... I dropped a Tupac remix two days ago, btw..

It will all fall fall in place

Just believe bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (44) (Reply)

Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period? / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.