Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 (3802 Views)

How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) / 2023 Presidential Election: How The North Central Will Vote / Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by pacesetting: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Those ones in the villages will flow with the wind in town.

In fact, the villagers are even the direct victims of the fulani bastardization on their lands.

APC is a no-no for them.
EmeraldJD:
You are probably in Makurdi. How many people in the villages know Obi?
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by DCatt: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
This coming from you makes it a joke. Stop trying to take the guy's post out of context, no one will be as ethnic bigot as much as you are.
pacesetting:
Why are 90% of Tinubu supporters tribal bigots?
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:
Kwara
Apc 400,000
Pdp 150,000
Labour 50,000

Niger
Apc 500,000
Pdp 400,000
Labour 50,000

Kogi
Apc 300,000
Pdp 250,000
Labour 150,000

Nasarawa
Apc 200,000
Pdp 200,000
Labour 150,000

Plateau
Apc 350,000
Pdp 400,000
Labour 200,000

Benue
Apc 350,000
Pdp 340,000
Labour 250,000

Fct
Apc 150,000
Pdp 200,000
Labour 130,000

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Kyase
Kahal
Frowland
Silver tongue
Asobo
Cajal
Noethnicity
Ekpeitit
Offiong
Vicdom
Tutudesz
Jrusky
Esseite
Helinues
Omenkalives
Passing shot
Topmaike
Ebubu4
Ogbuefi77
Zellenskky
Midolian
Moferere
Pakute
Parachoko
Warriaproko
Chrixxx
Seanfer
Who Go give labour those votes in Benue and kogi
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

Who Go give labour those votes in Benue and kogi

I am overestimatingl
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
F4ku:

And their fear still remains valid..
Ever since that Buhari came to power, take a candi look on how Fulanis from other part of Africa trooped into Nigeria, wrecking havoc everywhere.
Little wonder why Ghana having been killing and driving them out of their land.
They only care about themselves, Killin, driving away the aborigines of the land.
They came with ruga, but thankGod everybody stood against there plan.

Like I said Every fear of the Fulani by anybody remains valid.

True so they will embrace tinubu and obi and reject atikull
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Who will stop PDP from winning Kogi?

Yahaya bello.pdp can only win igala narrowly.people are tired of fulanis
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
All Nigerians will vote for peter Obi. All Nigerians are suffering the effect of failed leadership.
The problem with most of you is that you don't listen to news outside Nigeria to know what is called global inflation. Na to just carry phone, type anything when belle tell you to type.
Una do, Peter Obi or Soludo or Nnamdi, won't bring any economic fortune to Nigeria any day they win presidency.
Summary: learn to read and listen to global news to get update on current affairs
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

I am overestimatingl
The overestimation too much na
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

The overestimation too much na

But honestly I think he will get up 100k in benue afterall he is a catholic like most of you.he can get that in nasarawa and abuja.that's all
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Yeaaa
You are not honest with truth.

Don't forget rigging will drop this election with the new electoral law.

It will still be there.tinubu is a smart
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by F4ku: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

True so they will embrace tinubu and obi and reject atikull

I have no problem with Tinubu.. Infact if obi wasn't on board, I'm hundred percent sure alot of south east would have voted for him.
Fact!!!.
See bro, is not all about supporting candidates through tribal lens. Its all about a detribalized candidate that can deliver, save and uplift the plight of the masses.

The grouse most pple from southeast have towards Tinubu, is because they believed Tinubu ignored all past abysmal records of buhari,a tribal bigot, his threat if the presidency wasn't given to him.
Infact it was projected from the east that buhari will definitely set this country backwards which by honesty we can say the igbos where vindicated.
Nobody in Nigeria has a bad blood towards Tinubu to be sincere. Atleast we can confirm that's he'll be far better than that failure buhari.

3 Likes

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

But honestly I think he will get up 100k in benue afterall he is a catholic like most of you.he can get that in nasarawa and abuja.that's all
And you think that's how Benue people vote?
The only people shouting labour are mostly people from makurdi,gboko and otukpo, so now reevaluate again
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

And you think that's how Benue people vote?
The only people shouting labour are mostly people from makurdi,gboko and otukpo, so now reevaluate again

You are right.most of his supporters are in the urban areas.if he can get into the rural areas,he will do well.he has till january

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Kyase(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

You are right.most of his supporters are in the urban areas.if he can get into the rural areas,he will do well.he has till january
How will he?
For you to win the rural areas, you need structure, that's what we have been saying, and for you to build structure up to a level to win election, you need to inherit existing structure, like what apc did in 2014 or you continue to build it and that will take up to 8 years with constant financing. Now answer me how will obi achieve that?

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

It will still be there.tinubu is a smart

I know but a lot of odds is against him. His political sagacity is second to non- no doubt But OSIBANJO could have been better
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Ezmans: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu did not slaughter anybody in Benue. Benue people have nothing against him. With the help of Father Alia who is now the most popular person in the state, APC will sweep the state.

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I know but a lot of odds is against him. His political sagacity is second to non- no doubt But OSIBANJO could have been better

Tinubu knows that the odds are much but he is evening and outfoxing them.osibanjo is a weakling

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

How will he?
For you to win the rural areas, you need structure, that's what we have been saying, and for you to build structure up to a level to win election, you need to inherit existing structure, like what apc did in 2014 or you continue to build it and that will take up to 8 years with constant financing. Now answer me how will obi achieve that?

I see obi as a future president by 2031.but he might beat atiku..gboko,makurdi and iturkpo gives bloc votes
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by freshpzy1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
pacesetting:
Why are 90% of Tinubu supporters tribal bigots?

Stating the obvious is been tribal

Sorry ooooo

That does not change the fact that :

North Central would rather desire the kind of development they are seeing in lagos

Than agree to the Continuous massacre of their farmers

By voting a man from the corners of their enemy.

& for everyone shouting Obi

He needs the noise now

Cos that is all he can get

BAT.......... all the way

EMILOKAN of naija 1 grin

3 Likes

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Emusan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

The reality has started dawning on you people, I thought you people say nobody will vote Peter Obi before cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Emusan(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

How will he?

Which structure, bamboo or concrete? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Are there no, radio, TV and android phones in rural areas?

2 Likes

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by tbarrister(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Maybe you dont know how many young people are suffering in Kogi. Those fes up with the ruling party and their incompetence will vote Labour party.

You're joking right? You don't know kogi at all
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Kyase(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

I see obi as a future president by 2031.but he might beat atiku..gboko,makurdi and iturkpo gives bloc votes
Gboko gives Akume and whoever he supports block votes, makurdi is always controlled by the party in power, oturkpo is PDP through and through
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by MrJanuzaj: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:
Kwara
Apc 400,000
Pdp 150,000
Labour 5,000

Niger
Apc 500,000
Pdp 400,000
Labour 2,000

Kogi
Apc 300,000
Pdp 250,000
Labour 2,000

Nasarawa
Apc 250,000
Pdp 200,000
Labour 50,000

Plateau
Apc 350,000
Pdp 450,000
Labour 20,000

Benue
Apc 300,000
Pdp 340,000
Labour 25,000

Fct
Apc 150,000
Pdp 200,000
Labour 60,000

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Kyase
Kahal
Frowland
Silver tongue
Asobo
Cajal
Noethnicity
Ekpeitit
Offiong
Vicdom
Tutudesz
Jrusky
Esseite
Helinues
Omenkalives
Passing shot
Topmaike
Ebubu4
Ogbuefi77
Zellenskky
Midolian
Moferere
Pakute
Parachoko
Warriaproko
Chrixxx
Seanfer
FIXED
Look at the way you are allocating thousands of votes for Labour party as if we are counting likes and retweets on Twitter

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

Gboko gives Akume and whoever he supports block votes, makurdi is always controlled by the party in power, oturkpo is PDP through and through

Noo na.gboko failed akume in 2019.he only won makurdi and tarka.these are the two most loyal LGAs to APC in tiv land and in benue.but buhari won gboko narrowly.ironically, bihari performed better in zone A,he won four out of 7 lgas there.he won konshisha,ushongo,kwande and vandeikya.he lost ukum and katsina ala narrowly but lost logo,suswan's LGA by a large margin,the biggest in the state.buhari biggest margin was from konshisha gemade's LGA meanwhile gemade was in another party.he delivered zone A for buhari yet akume couldn't do same in zone B.does it mean that gemade is stronger? Buhari won oturkpo narrowly.
Ironically,buhari performed better than guber candidate jime.buhari won half of tiv land,jime lost tiv land.he only won 3tivs LGAs while buhari won 7.buhari won 11 LGAs while jime only won 8.buhari lost by 8000,jime lost by 90000.jime won 5 out of nine LGAs including oturkpo in zone C.if he had matchd buhari performance, he would have won.based on this,tinubu would win benue...cc fergie001
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
MrJanuzaj:

FIXED
Look at the way you are allocating thousands of votes for Labour party as if we are counting likes and retweets on Twitter

Dont underrate labour party.from now till January is a long time to catch up
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Kyase(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

Noo na.gboko failed akume in 2019.he only won makurdi and tarka.these are the two most loyal LGAs to APC in tiv land and in benue.but buhari won gboko narrowly.ironically, bihari performed better in zone A,he won four out of 7 lgas there.he won konshisha,ushongo,kwande and vandeikya.he lost ukum and katsina ala narrowly but lost logo,suswan's LGA by a large margin,the biggest in the state.buhari biggest margin was from konshisha gemade's LGA meanwhile gemade was in another party.he delivered zone A for buhari yet akume couldn't do same in zone B.does it mean that gemade is stronger? Buhari won oturkpo narrowly.
Ironically,buhari performed better than guber candidate jime.buhari won half of tiv land,jime lost tiv land.he only won 3tivs LGAs while buhari won 7.buhari won 11 LGAs while jime only won 8.buhari lost by 8000,jime lost by 90000.jime won 5 out of nine LGAs including oturkpo in zone C.if he had matchd buhari performance, he would have won.based on this,tinubu would win benue...cc fergie001
Gboko was rigged
Let me explain
In my polling unit, GSS gboko, Both APC won there flat, but when it was called at the state level, we discovered it was a different result that was called, gboko was heavily rigged to favour PDP in 2019

Let me give you another instance, in 2011, same polling unit, CPC buhari won, by that time I actually voted Jonathan but same thing, PDP was called the winner by the rec...
Who ever wins gboko wins Benue
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

Gboko was rigged
Let me explain
In my polling unit, GSS gboko, Both APC won there flat, but when it was called at the state level, we discovered it was a different result that was called, gboko was heavily rigged to favour PDP in 2019

Let me give you another instance, in 2011, same polling unit, CPC buhari won, by that time I actually voted Jonathan but same thing, PDP was called the winner by the rec...
Who ever wins gboko wins Benue

You may be right. But what if pdp won other polling units? How come buhari won gboko and akume lost when the elections held same time?
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by maybet081: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Dear sir, presidential election isn’t the same as governorship election. They might support another party in the presidential and a different one in the governorship. Similarly, those core northern states had always gone for APC because of candidate buhari. Even when PDP held sway in those states, CPC cleared majority of them. Come 2023, those states are up for grabs and not locked down.
some APC supporters don't understand the difference when BUHARI is not on the ballot especially in the core north. The voters there are humans not dummies.

1 Like

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by Kyase(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

You may be right. But what if pdp won other polling units? How come buhari won gboko and akume lost when the elections held same time?
Gboko 70% vote candidates not party
Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Garfield you really misses it,let me school on the probably results
1Abuja will be slightly won by LP
2 LP will get at least 35% of the Votes inNasarawa state
3. LP will get at least 50% of the Votes in Benue and Plateau States
4.LP will fail woefully in Niger State
5. Kogi Votes will be shared,its unpredicted
**North Deliberately set up Jagaban,they will most likely vote Atiku

2 Likes

Re: How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is a well known liar who has nothing to show for his time as Anambra state governor. We won’t vote for such a failure and liar as president. Thanks.
Who is Tinubu?
Reason with your brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You're Outdated! PEPC Slams Tinubu's Lawyer, Olanipekun / Nigerians Are Thieves Says Greek Ambassador To Abuja / When Will Gej Stop Supporting Libya Rebels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.