Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Blessing Okoro Uploads Half Naked Video Of Herself On Social Media - Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Okoro Uploads Half Naked Video Of Herself On Social Media - Watch (1480 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Uploads Half Naked Video Of Herself On Social Media - Watch by JoshuaDoku: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Popular relationship adviser, Blessing Okoro, cries out her eyes as she shows off the progress of her liposuction surgery.
This comes days after the relationship adviser announced the embankment of her surgery despite once condemning such a procedure.

Taking to Instagram to give her fans the update report, Blessing Okoro wept in pain as she revealed punctured parts of her back.
“Healing so fast …..
Respect to all the queens who have done liposuction ����. I now understand why you people dey use the body oppress us��.
It’s a journey indeed….
Price just went up,” she wrote.

Watch her half naked video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/blessing-okoro-pain-progress-plastic-surgery/

Re: Blessing Okoro Uploads Half Naked Video Of Herself On Social Media - Watch by monnel45: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
get well soonest
Re: Blessing Okoro Uploads Half Naked Video Of Herself On Social Media - Watch by donbachi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wen she reach 60 she go know what's up

(1) (Reply)

.. / Why Do So Many Guys Like To Stay At Home On Sundays To Phuck Around / Me And My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.