Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1480 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by cocoined: 10:39am On May 14, 2023
Mm

3 Likes

Re: .. by Templee333(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2023
Hi @ benodic
sorry for disturbing. Please i just have the feeling that i should call your attention to this OP. On a normal day, i'd just ignore him and go away. Sorry for disturbing once again.

2 Likes

Re: .. by benodic: 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
@ Templee333

Hi @ benodic
sorry for disturbing. Please i just have the feeling that i should call your attention to this OP. On a normal day, i'd just ignore him and go away. Sorry for disturbing once again

Thanks for calling my attention. We are all children of God and hence should be each others brothers keeper. Unfortunately many have not yet come to this level of realization and are still blinded by tribe and religion.

Hardship is the crucible through which greatness is built. So the attitude towards it matters a lot. It becomes a sink or swim situation. Unfortunately if you decide to sink life brings you back again to a more tougher condition.
If you decide to swim , life takes you up to greater glories.

For the OP reaching out to voice out his frustrations, he has already tapped into the unseen hand of God that guides and protects all souls.
All he needs is to have faith in God's ever abiding love. Remove all negativity or complaints and focus on God. Help always comes through unexpected quarters

3 Likes

Re: .. by Wodu89: 12:40pm On May 14, 2023
cocoined:
Good morning all. So sorry to disturb your peace. Pls I just want to pour out my frustrations here.

I work and earn 19k per month as a pump attendant (one day in ,one day out). I sent half of my last month salary to my mum and sis to use and buy some food stuffs because they partially depend on me and it's only 3 of us, I can't neglect my family. while I used half of the remaining one to buy painter of garri and rice that will see me through to month end. Right now, I only have some few hundreds left with me now. My daily transport to and fro used to be 300 when I started work but now 600.

Sometimes, I want to end it all, but the fear of my family suffering keeps me going. I am very tired of my life. I don't know who to tell of my predicament. I feel depressed whenever I'm at work. Suffice to say, I am at my very lowest. Worst of all is that I have no friends to borrow from because I am always at work and don't know much people here. I honestly don't know why things are unnecessarily hard for me. I can't remember anyone that I offended or maybe I am cursed. I'll be turning 18 next month.

Even my supervisors are making my life harder because I am not from their tribe, they see me as competition. Deductions here and there, I have been subcharged heavily this month just because my superiors don't want another tribe to dominate the work, but what can I do?

What did I do to deserve all that life's throwing at me? I just wish I wasn't born but I am still hoping on to God to turn my life around. I can't bear it no more.

You should post more details like type of work. State etc

How I wish my ex workers can see ethis post. I had two forum members whom I saw their post and asked to work on my poultry project. Two meals a day and 30k salary. Pride and arrogance made them feel it was nothing. They had to leave inspite of learning a lot on the job. How I wish they can see this thread

2 Likes

Re: .. by TheFreshVanilla: 12:57pm On May 14, 2023
Keep pushing and no matter the urge, don't date any girl now even if she shows you greenlight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Ekundayo7574(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2023
Young man, the truth is that if you don't give any of your family members money for the whole 1year non of them will die, emotion is just killing you, hopefully you will have sense one day
Re: .. by Babafrayol23: 7:20am On May 28, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Young man, the truth is that if you don't give any of your family members money for the whole 1year non of them will die, emotion is just killing you, hopefully you will have sense one day
There's no flimsy excuse to be hard on your family.

2 Likes

Re: .. by SailorUgo(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2023
You’re just passing a phase in life, so I’d say count it all joy.

Mine was so bad that everyday I was coming back from work, I’d walk very close to that Falomo bridge Ikoyi rails and just wish I’ll summon the courage to jump.

You’re just 18 and obviously peer pressure is also adding to your stress. No worry, you’ll get there. Whatever your mates are enjoying now, you’ll enjoy later, it’s all a matter of very small time.

Continue to help your family and please train your mind not to see everything that happens with your bosses from the prism of tribe.

Few years from now you’ll be in a better place, where you’ll look back and laugh.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: .. by pansophist(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2023
How old is your sister? Is your mum too old to work?
Re: .. by cocoined: 10:53am On May 29, 2023
pansophist:
How old is your sister? Is your mum too old to work?

Will turn 10 next month.
Re: .. by pansophist(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2023
cocoined:

Will turn 16 next month. Mum fries yam and potatoe in front of the house. But she's having problem in stocking up cos 80% of her revenue goes to my sis waec.

Why is waec so expensive? Is it special centre?
Re: .. by cocoined: 11:04am On May 29, 2023
pansophist:

Why is waec so expensive? Is it special centre?

Yes. My mum gives her 1k to 2k on every exam day, depending on the paper she has. Even to register her for the exam (waec & neco) wasn't easy at all.
Re: .. by Professorcplus(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2023
cocoined:

Yes. My mum gives her 1k to 2k on every exam day, depending on the paper she has. Even to register her for the exam (waec & neco) wasn't easy at all.

So sorry about your predicament...

Hardship is a respecter of nobody I must say...
So when life show you a rose and a gun, you pick the gun literally...

By now, you should have seen your life reality in 3D. No one is coming to save you, so from today henceforth,

It's you against the world, so listen and pay attention every preaching in mosque/church, be d villain act the opposite they say/criticize. This may be wrong advice but, I tell you, you would understand what I wrote there as you get older. That is the only hint for surving in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Godsgift7837: 11:58pm On May 29, 2023
If 10k is not too small for you, drop your details.
Re: .. by cocoined: 11:24am On May 31, 2023
Godsgift7837:
If 10k is not too small for you, drop your details.

Nothing is too small. Sorry to ask, Is the offer still valid?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 31, 2023
cocoined:
Good morning all. So sorry to disturb your peace. Pls I just want to pour out my frustrations here.

I work and earn 19k per month as a pump attendant (one day in ,one day out). I sent half of my last month salary to my mum and sis to use and buy some food stuffs because they partially depend on me and it's only 3 of us, I can't neglect my family. while I used half of the remaining one to buy painter of garri and rice that will see me through to month end. Right now, I only have some few hundreds left with me now. My daily transport to and fro used to be 300 when I started work but now 600.

Sometimes, I want to end it all, but the fear of my family suffering keeps me going. I am very tired of my life. I don't know who to tell of my predicament. I feel depressed whenever I'm at work. Suffice to say, I am at my very lowest. Worst of all is that I have no friends to borrow from because I am always at work and don't know much people here. I honestly don't know why things are unnecessarily hard for me. I can't remember anyone that I offended or maybe I am cursed. I'll be turning 18 next month.

Even my supervisors are making my life harder because I am not from their tribe, they see me as competition. Deductions here and there, I have been subcharged heavily this month just because my superiors don't want another tribe to dominate the work, but what can I do?

What did I do to deserve all that life's throwing at me? I just wish I wasn't born but I am still hoping on to God to turn my life around. I can't bear it no more.
It's not easy carrying such a heavy load at this ur age but looking at the bright side 18 years, ur earning and a provider.. Ur already on the right path trust me. It gets better as u go. Learn the valuable lessons along the way. Use ur spare time and off days to research means to earn more remotely. Learn, learn and keep learning. YouTube is free so explore it. Don't compare ur life to others. Do u know what it means to be able to do what ur doing at ur age? Nothing good comes easy and know this; The beginning is always hard but never ever give up. Keep pushing urself. I swear if u no make am soon. Don't let peer pressure get to u. U go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: .. by Godsgift7837: 12:50pm On May 31, 2023
cocoined:

Nothing is too small. Sorry to ask, Is the offer still valid?
Drop your details
Re: .. by Waffarianman(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2023
Lil bro be calming down small small eehh you'll get use to it that's life for you.
Re: .. by cocoined: 11:28pm On May 31, 2023
Godsgift7837:
Drop your details

Thanks and happy new month in advance sir.
Re: .. by Lifestone(m): 1:09am On Jun 01, 2023
What do you do during your off days? The issue is that you need to earn more.
Maybe you can tell us more, because I know petrol attendants earn more than their salaries
Re: .. by Godsgift7837: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2023
cocoined:

7599248012 fcmb
Favor Ndubuisi

Thanks and happy new month in advance sir.
Sent. Stay safe, the lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: .. by cocoined: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Lifestone:
What do you do during your off days? The issue is that you need to earn more.
Maybe you can tell us more, because I know petrol attendants earn more than their salaries

No off days except one Sunday in 2 weeks. It's done by shift. How can I earn more?
Re: .. by cocoined: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2023
Godsgift7837:
Sent. Stay safe, the lord is your strength

Thank you so much. It will go a long way for me. I pray you get it back in multiple folds 🙏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Life Eh, Just Get Money / Me And My Girlfriend / Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.