Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,298 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) (1127 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by ExAngel007(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mustapha Ado Bayero, the young son of the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Abdullahi Ado Bayero, has married two wives same day.

Details of the ceremony are stil sketchy at the time of filing
this report but it was gathered that the wedding fatiha was
held recently in Kano.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/son-of-late-emir-of-kano-marries-two-wives-same-day.html

Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by ExAngel007(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
more photos

Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by ExAngel007(f): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
more

Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by ojorich(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Warris going on here
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
This life no balance
Even emir pikin eyes no balance...

Emir son be staring at one but be looking at the other. .

People with crossed eyes will always cheat cos they'd be seeing other people instead of you

1 Like

Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by xlextj: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
This one who should still be in school or learning one trade will start wasting his energy on these two yanriyan

1 Like

Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by blazingblender(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
His life
Let him enjoy
But the way his eyes is ehh
E b like this two wives wey em marry na juSt small
He may become the Solomon of our time ooh
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by Ningen(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Well, he can't seem to focus on one woman.
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by Stallionhorse: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Religion of barbarians, kettle carrying, dick washing animals..
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by koyyess: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
You sure say no be hermaphrodite with 1mbecilic traits dem dey force to marry?

Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by Dorwadora(f): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don't want to sound rude but the groom seem to be bedeviled with lot of wrongs.

Crossed eyes with a touch of imbecility embarassed....

And he looks like an intersex undecided

I'm not judging please .... I'm just saying ni o
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by Conwarden: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
This feminine-looking guy wan try three-some

Forgerrit . . . he can't fit.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
He looks so innocent undecided
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by Brian47(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lafmo

God forgive me for laughing
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by Leepeak(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
King is born to be served
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
What can't he just wear a black shade
Re: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ewwwww why is his picture looking so disgusting, I almost vomited yawk!!!! That's why these people needs to be on their own. Nigeria should split oooo wetyn be this

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want Too Kill Myself / Share Your E Dey Pain Experience With Your Friends, Family, Colleagues Or Neighb / Lilith( Læiyath****e•scu ): Message For Hollywood Actress Mia Goth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.