Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) (65722 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / 4 Delta Brothers That Wedded 6 Wives Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Valwezzy: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
A businessman, Ssaalongo Nsikonenne Habib Ssezzigu, has wedded seven wives on the same day in Uganda.

The wedding ceremony was held at Bugereka village, in Mukono district on Sunday, September 10, 2023.

Two of the seven wives he married are biological sisters.

The function started at about 8 am in the morning, when the brides were taken to local salons for styling, before they were placed in waiting Super Custom vans, with specialized plates bearing the names of each of the brides.

After exchanging the marital vows, Nsikonnene and his seven wives held a big procession led by boda boda cyclists, through the towns of Kalagi, Kasana, and Nakifuma, before arriving at their home at 6 pm in the evening.

The wedding ceremony kicked off with a concert as the coules moved in a convoy amidst applause from people who had lined up on roadsides to witness the ceremony.

Some people could not believe that it was real, others said that it was the first time they would be witnessing such an event.

The wives include Mariam, Madinah, Aisha, Zainabu, Fatuma, Rashida, and Musanyusa, who is Habib's first wife and has been with him for seven years.

Habib also bought brand new cars as presents for each one of his wives.

At the reception, the brides found their seats prepared, each labelled with their own names.

Nsikonnene in his speech at the reception, commended his wives for being loyal to him.

"My wives harbour no jealousy amongst themselves," he declared with pride.

"I introduced them separately and decided to wed them all at once to make one big happy family,"

He said that in the future he will be adding some more wives.

"I am still a young man and in the near future, God willing, I cannot say this is the end of it," he added.

The groom's father, Hajj Abdul Ssemakula noted that polygamy has been the practice in this family adding that his grandfather had six wives who were separated by curtains in a single house.

"My own late father had 5 wives and I myself have four wives who live in one house," he said.

It is said that Habib broke the record of marrying many wives in Uganda at once.

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/09/117499-ugandan-businessman-marries-wives-day-photos

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by TemplarLandry: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
cool
Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Valwezzy: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Continued…
Seun
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Multiversed: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is too much.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Spaldino(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
It is well with him

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Low key king Solomon. I know for sure that what attracted these ladies is nothing but MONEY! And perhaps lack of husband.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Women have no issues with polygamy

It all depends on who is the polygamist and how rich he is.

Asides that nothing more.

Men love sex freak gf so far she is not sharing it or aware that she is sharing it.

At the end we are all hypocrites in our own way.

271 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
The caption should be

BUSINESS MAN MARRIES 7 UGLY WOMEN 😝😏

272 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Dogalmighty17: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is there an epidemic of ugliness in Uganda? 7 wives and non is beautiful?

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by fyzaila: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
At least he has reduced the population of unmarried women in the society. But in islam, it's just 4. I don't know why the extra.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Ladyclara002(f): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Their business

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by funkemary(f): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wahala
Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
Seven truck load of wahala.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by tommy589(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
No religion is holding this one back from doing what he likes

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hope there are no concubine?

The Lawd is your strength!
Next post please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by illicit(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
No be die he wan die so

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by bigdawg7: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nigga just carry liabilities full house i can bet my balls that he can’t live above 60 years

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by OgaTheTop2: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
No be die he wan die so
I don't think so. King Solomon, of blessed memory, had more women and didn't die untimely death. This one go survive six women. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by illicit(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
I don't think so. King Solomon, of blessed memory, had more women and didn't die untimely death. This one go survive six women. smiley

King Solomon no dey do any work

Na just to wake up, flex, sleep

He no dey pay house rent, e no dey buy food stuff, he no dey pay school fees

He no dey do anything

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by illicit(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Average9jaman: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Valwezzy:
A businessman, Ssaalongo Nsikonenne Habib Ssezzigu, has wedded seven wives on the same day in Uganda.
The wedding ceremony was held at Bugereka village, in Mukono district on Sunday, September 10, 2023.

Two of the seven wives he married are biological sisters.

The function started at about 8 am in the morning, when the brides were taken to local salons for styling, before they were placed in waiting Super Custom vans, with specialized plates bearing the names of each of the brides.

After exchanging the marital vows, Nsikonnene and his seven wives held a big procession led by boda boda cyclists, through the towns of Kalagi, Kasana, and Nakifuma, before arriving at their home at 6 pm in the evening.

The wedding ceremony kicked off with a concert as the coules moved in a convoy amidst applause from people who had lined up on roadsides to witness the ceremony.

Some people could not believe that it was real, others said that it was the first time they would be witnessing such an event.

The wives include Mariam, Madinah, Aisha, Zainabu, Fatuma, Rashida, and Musanyusa, who is Habib's first wife and has been with him for seven years.

Habib also bought brand new cars as presents for each one of his wives.

At the reception, the brides found their seats prepared, each labelled with their own names.

Nsikonnene in his speech at the reception, commended his wives for being loyal to him.

"My wives harbour no jealousy amongst themselves," he declared with pride.

"I introduced them separately and decided to wed them all at once to make one big happy family,"

He said that in the future he will be adding some more wives.

"I am still a young man and in the near future, God willing, I cannot say this is the end of it," he added.

The groom's father, Hajj Abdul Ssemakula noted that polygamy has been the practice in this family adding that his grandfather had six wives who were separated by curtains in a single house.

"My own late father had 5 wives and I myself have four wives who live in one house," he said.

It is said that Habib broke the record of marrying many wives in Uganda at once.

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/09/117499-ugandan-businessman-marries-wives-day-photos

One 4 each day of d week grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by illicit(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

Solomon was a king who was very idle and had no worries

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aljannah
Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Nairalander248: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pretty you say?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nigeria definition of pretty is different from that of Uganda .

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by meum: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is their own Is.lam different from the one practiced here? I thought it’s four(4) wives maximum.

The whole wedding thing is confusing. No be woman Dey wed man? Why am I seeing Habib weds Miriam, Habib weds Aisha, Habib weds Zainabu etc.

Anyways congrats to him cos one wife is a problem not to talk of seven & he’s saying he will add more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
angry None of them qualify, absolutely None of them!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by foxman04: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pretty indeed.. the way these nairalanders abuse the word pretty this days

all of em pretty tru tru grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by Isokoboy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wow....A true son of his father...King solomon
Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by AllBlack: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
get money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by lukuboi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
All the wives Kon de like advance shata bundle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) by MAKAPOLY: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Say hello to the man of the year.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.