Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? (6704 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
If someone that never saw this event, tells you during the colonization of Nigeria that one Nigerian man was born of a virgin and called himself the messiah. He fed 5000 people with one loaf of bread and two fishes, walked on water and did many great miracles but he was crucified by the european soldiers because some Nigerian priests did not like him and he rose up again on the third day, ascended into heaven and the messiah promised to come back soon and nearly two thousand years since he ascended to heaven he has not returned to Nigeria.

The question now is how did millions of people fall for this fable?

Better we now follow the 613 laws of GOD in the Old Testament that are applicable today than this BIG fable.

613 laws of GOD: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/756399/jewish/The-613-Commandments-Mitzvot.htm

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Cubalabloo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Disbelieve in Him, and you are gonna sell your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Better we now follow the 613 laws of GOD in the Old Testament that are applicable today than this BIG fable.

613 laws of GOD: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/756399/jewish/The-613-Commandments-Mitzvot.htm
Interesting! However, God specifically gave that Law as the Constitution of the Nation of Israel which He created of the descendants of Jacob in the Land of Canaan. It was never meant by God for any other people or Nation, especially since no other creation was designed and created by God in much the same way.

So how can you pretend you honor God by following the Law and agreement He excluded you and your kind from? Do you suppose that God must have been high off His holy horses, or drunk when He made the decision to exclude other nations from that agreement or something?, undecided
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! However, God specifically gave that Law as the Constitution of the Nation of Israel which He created of the descendants of Jacob in the Land of Canaan. It was never meant by God for any other people or Nation, especially since no other creation was designed and created by God in much the same way.

So how can you pretend you honor God by following the Law and agreement He excluded you and your kind from? Do you suppose that God must have been high off His horses or drunk when He made the decision to exclude other nations from that agreement or something?, undecided

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Matthew 10:5 Jesus never preached outside of Israel and he did not want His disciples to go to the gentiles, so the truth is that the Gospels of Jesus were not meant for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by KnownUnknown: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:
If someone that never saw this event, tells you during the European colonization of Nigeria that one Nigerian man was born of a virgin and called himself the messiah. He fed 5000 people with one loaf of bread and two fishes, walked on water and did many great miracles but he was crucified by the european soldiers because some Nigerian priests did not like him and he rose up again on the third day, ascended into heaven and the messiah promised to come back soon and nearly two thousand years since he ascended to heaven he has not returned to Nigeria.

Sonmvayina and his Jew worship. His whole argument being that one story sounds ridiculous and farfetched but the story he believes in totally true despite it being equally ridiculous and farfetched.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Matthew 10:5 Jesus never preached outside of Israel and he did not want His disciples to go to the gentiles, so the truth is that the Gospels of Jesus were not meant for you.
But the very same Jesus Christ, after having His blood poured out on the cross to begin the new agreement/Covenant/Law from God - Mark 14 vs 23 - 24 - then sent His same disciples into the world to teach the same Law, the New agreement/Covenant, to the people in the World. - Matthew 16 vs 15 - 16. So? undecided

Another curious aspect of what is written in Matthew 10 is that Jesus Christ didn't send His disciples out to teach but more to announce the arrival of the Kingdom of God.. undecided
5 Jesus sent the twelve men out with these instructions: “Don’t go to the non-Jewish people. And don’t go into any town where the Samaritans live.
6 But go to the people of Israel. They are like sheep that are lost.
7 When you go, tell them this: ‘God’s kingdom is now very near.
8 Heal the sick. Bring the dead back to life. Heal the people who have leprosy. And force demons out of people. I give you these powers freely, so help others freely.
9 Don’t carry any money with you—gold or silver or copper - Matthew 10 vs 5 - 9
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by IamANigerianMan: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yes Daddy , he is, Without him no life.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:

That is not the question since no Nigeria did after this manner.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Sonmvayina and his Jew worship. His whole argument being that one story sounds ridiculous and farfetched but the story he believes in totally true despite it being equally ridiculous and farfetched.

Nobody is dwelling on the story.
Learn the spiritual messages in them.

The letter killeth
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

So how can you pretend you honor God by following the Law and agreement He excluded you and your kind from? Do you suppose that God must have been high off His holy horses, or drunk when He made the decision to exclude other nations from that agreement or something?, undecided

And you think the alternative is to worship an idol that was created by Rome?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2022
The laws he gave to Jewish ancestors that they wrote down and called the Torah is the same law that he gave our Igbo ancestors and we call it the omenani and odinani and he also gave to the Indian ancestors that they call the Vedas..
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by KnownUnknown: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

Nobody is dwelling on the story.
Learn the spiritual messages in them.

The letter killeth

If the letter truly killeth, you’d be dead.

“Spiritual” is synonymous with nonsense.

“Nobody is dwelling on the story” but you.

sonmvayina:
The laws he gave to Jewish ancestors that they wrote down and called the Torah is the same law that he gave our Igbo ancestors and we call it the omenani and odinani and he also gave to the Indian ancestors that they call the Vedas..

Some Jews wrote down laws they came up with and you claim “he” gave them the laws. When some one says “he” impregnated a virgin, you starting clucking like a crazy chicken saying it’s impossible.
Just where do you draw the line? He can dictate laws to some stone carver on a mountain but he can’t f#ck virgins?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by KnownUnknown: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

And you think the alternative is to worship an idol that was created by Jerusalem?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by KnownUnknown: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBSRiwy4T7k&list=RDLVLBSRiwy4T7k&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93OTYcQBKc

The Jewish “messiah” is America. It’s because of America that they have been able to establish an apartheid state in a land that doesn’t belong to them.

The magical messiah should have shown up when the European Jews were getting gassed and barbecued by the Nazis. Bunch of freaking nonsense.

Messiah my nuts

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

And you think the alternative is to worship an idol that was created by Jerusalem?

Nah..

I follow my Igbo omenani..and odinani..just as my ancestors received it..
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

If the letter truly killeth, you’d be dead.

“Spiritual” is synonymous with nonsense.

“Nobody is dwelling on the story” but you.

Some Jews wrote down laws they came up with and you claim “he” gave them the laws. When some one says “he” impregnated a virgin, you starting clucking like a crazy chicken saying it’s impossible.
Just where do you draw the line? He can dictate laws to some stone carver on a mountain but he can’t f#ck virgins?

You need psychiatric evaluation,..please check in a hospital.

I will pay for it..
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by KnownUnknown: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

You need psychiatric evaluation,..please check in a hospital.

I will pay for it..

I would be worried if you called me sane. Keep your pittance in your pocket.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by KnownUnknown: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

Nah..

I follow my Igbo omenani..and odinani..just as my ancestors received it..

You oleaginous Jewphile, omenani and odinani are not even practiced in your dreams talk less of reality.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
MindHacker9009:
If someone that never saw this event, tells you during the European colonization of Nigeria that one Nigerian man was born of a virgin and called himself the messiah. He fed 5000 people with one loaf of bread and two fishes, walked on water and did many great miracles but he was crucified by the european soldiers because some Nigerian priests did not like him and he rose up again on the third day, ascended into heaven and the messiah promised to come back soon and nearly two thousand years since he ascended to heaven he has not returned to Nigeria.

The God of Israel told Moses the first prophet given laws to pass unto His people that another prophet just like Moses will come from the same lineage and they must listen to all what he says in the name of their God! Deuteronomy 18:15-19

The question you should have asked is has there ever been any prediction or prophecy given to our forefathers by any notable prophet that a Messiah will come to Nigeria?

Because the Jews got such a promise from their God and almost all the prophets right from the time of Moses to Malachi {Malachi 3:1} till John the baptist all said one or two things about this coming Messiah! Luke 3:16

Jews themselves has been expecting a Messiah before Jesus of Nazareth arrived in their midst and after Jesus of Nazareth there has never been any other prophet till today!

So if they reject Jesus of Nazareth how come their God who has been sending prophets like Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Malachi to come and say many things about the Messiah suddenly stopped sending prophets to them? wink

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonmvayina:
Your obsessions with the Romans is that, your obsession. lipsrsealed

What I am certain of is that you insult God when you claim you, a Gentile by birth, living outside of the land of Canaan, can eclipse the Constitution given by Him only to those of the blood of Jacob, and for ruling in the Nation of Israel. undecided
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your obsessions with the Romans is that, your obsession. lipsrsealed

What I am certain of is that you insult God when you claim you, a Gentile by birth, living outside of the land of Canaan, can eclipse the Constitution given by Him only to thsose of the blood of Jacob, and for ruling in the Nation of Israel. undecided

I follow the laws my ancestors laid down for us...we call it omenani.

I am Igbo from Delta state...

Not a slave of European or Asian ideology..

I don't proselyte or preach it as I believe God gave his laws to all of mankind..

Re align to your roots. The answers you seek is there..

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I would be worried if you called me sane. Keep your pittance in your pocket.

Before it is too late..
You are not well...
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonmvayina:
I follow the laws my ancestors laid down for us...we call it omenani.
I am Igbo from Delta state...
Not a slave of European or Asian ideology..
I don't proselyte or preach it as I believe God gave his laws to all of mankind..
Re align to your roots. The answers you seek is there..
Because of you, I studied all I could find on the Omenani which you claim to follow , and i can state now for a fact that you are just a deluded individual desperate to attach yourself to a God whose Law you know little to nothing of.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Maynman: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because of you, I studied all I could find on the Omenani which you claim to follow , and i can state now for a fact that you are just a deluded individuals desperate to attach yourself to a God whose Law you know little to nothing of.. undecided

When are you going to study “Yahweh” same way you studied “omenani”?

You are the deluded hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because of you, I studied all I could find on the Omenani which you claim to follow , and i can state now for a fact that you are just a deluded individuals desperate to attach yourself to a God whose Law you know little to nothing of.. undecided

Lol very funny.

What did you find?
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
sonmvayina:
Lol very funny.
What did you find?
That you offer up lies using God's Name, and the Omenani for that matter. Absolutely nothing of what you claim is found indicated in the omenani. undecided
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Maynman: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
You mean Judas of Galilee?

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That you offer up lies using God's Name, and the Omenani for that matter. Absolutely nothing of what you claim is found indicated in the omenani. undecided

I am not Jewish

And I am not Christian.

I just study religions and do comparative analysis. That is how I found out Christianity is not derived from Judaism..

Just take out time to listen to the differences.
You don't have to reply.

If you don't have YouTube subscription, I can do it for you..I just want you to understand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNHMhB1WI4
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
sonmvayina:
1. I am not Jewish. And I am not Christian. I just study religions and do comparative analysis. That is how I found out Christianity is not derived from Judaism..
Just take out time to listen to the differences.
You don't have to reply..
Well, duh, Christianity isn't derived from Judaism! undecided

What you call Judaism today is a religion built by men atop what was given by God to them instead as Constitution for the Nation of isreal , meant as law for children of Israel to live by, and be ruled in the Kingdom of Canaan by, through Moses. Whereas Christianity is instead an individual Constitution/agreement given to individuals belonging to the Kingdom of God, by Jesus Christ who also happens to be the emolbodiment of that Law. undecided

You have two different Laws, as Constitutions for two different lands. One to Rule over a people while the other to rule over individuals, so? undecided
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, duh, Christianity isn't derived from Judaism! undecided

What you call Judaism today is a religion built by men atop what was given by God to them instead as Constitution for the Nation of isreal , meant as law for children of Israel to live by, and be ruled in the Kingdom of Canaan by, through Moses. Whereas Christianity is instead an individual Constitution/agreement given to individuals belonging to the Kingdom of God, by Jesus Christ who also happens to be the emolbodiment of that Law. undecided

You have two different Laws, as Constitutions for two different lands. One to Rule over a people while the other to rule over individuals, so? undecided

You did not bother to watch the video did you?

Please do, it will cure your ignorance. You will gain a better understanding and perspective?

I still promised to pay for your subscription...

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
sonmvayina:
You did not bother to watch the video did you?
Please do, it will cure your ignorance. You will gain a better understanding and perspective?
I still promised to pay for your subscription...
Cure of exactly what particular ignorance? undecided

Better understanding of what exactly?, undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Inconsistencies Between Mathew And Luke? / Prayer To Purge The Land Of Corrupt Leaders / The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.