Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? (6681 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by tctrills: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has hate to do with anything? undecided

God designed His Law, Jesus Christ, in such a way that only those who love Him - live in continuous submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments- will reap the Love He has to give - John 15 vs 7 - 11 - meaning those who refuse to love Jesus Christ, along with those who outright reject Him, cannot access the same Love. So what has that to do with hate? undecided
Let me make it easy for you, if you are your wife are one, you invite me to your house and show me love but your wife on the other hand treats me like crap, would we say you and your wife are one?
If Christ and his Father are one but he does not love those his father loves and he commands us to love all men like his father, how is the possible.
1. The Father loves all men
2. The Father commands us to love all men even our enemies
3. Christ does not love all men

This mean that we God expects more from us that from Christ.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by MindHacker9009(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
@OkCornel

Your JOKES are on an endless LOOP cheesy

OkCornel:

@mindhacker9009, have you seen how Christianity got to Rome long before the great fire of Rome in 64AD, and the destruction of the Jewish temple in 70AD?

I’m really glad you’ve entered scriptures cheesy

OkCornel:

And what does that have to do with the Jewish and Gentile Christians in Rome who were blamed for the great fire of Rome in 64AD long before the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by OkCornel(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
MindHacker9009:
@OkCornel

Your JOKES are on an endless LOOP

Says the one who had no clue how Christianity got to Rome before the great fire in 64 AD or destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD

Biggest joke I’ve seen today is you not knowing Jerusalem is in the province of Judaea cheesy

Go and brush up your knowledge of history…

Ah yes, more evidences of Jewish historians and scholars affirming THE EXISTENCE of Jesus Christ coming up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by OkCornel(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:
Let me make it easy for you, if you are your wife are one, you invite me to your house and show me love but your wife on the other hand treats me like crap, would we say you and your wife are one?
If Christ and his Father are one but he does not love those his father loves and he commands us to love all men like his father, how is the possible.
1. The Father loves all men
2. The Father commands us to love all men even our enemies
3. Christ does not love all men

This mean that we God expects more from us that from Christ.
Jesus Christ is a Law, a Law that only applies to those who are bound to Him .I.e. only those who believe in Him - John 3 vs 16. So your analogy there does not work at all.. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by tctrills: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is a Law, a Law that only applies to those who are bound to Him .I.e. only those who believe in Him - John 3 vs 16. So your analogy there does not work at all.. lipsrsealed
You are not getting me. God loves the world, we are expected to love all men but to you, Jesus is the exception. He is not allowed to love all men. If Jesus is the law like you say, the law commands us to love all men. Is he breaking his own law?
The Father loves all men, Christians followers of Jesus Christ are to love all men but Christ does not love all men

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

You are not getting me. God loves the world, we are expected to love all men but to you, Jesus is the exception. He is not allowed to love all men.
I completely understand what you are driving at, however the problem is you don't clearly understand who Jesus Christ is. undecided

Even though God's instructions to you through Jesus Christ is that you love your neighbors and enemies, God only gave Jesus Christ only to those who will believe in Him - John 3 vs 16. Jesus Christ is capable of loving those in His flock - John 15 vs 7 - 11. His friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14. undecided
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by tctrills: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I completely understand what you are driving at, however the problem is you don't clearly understand who Jesus Christ is. undecided

Even though God's instructions to you through Jesus Christ is that you love your neighbors and enemies, God only gave Jesus Christ only to those who will believe in Him - John 3 vs 16. Jesus Christ is capable of loving those in His flock - John 15 vs 7 - 11. His friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14. undecided
You mean Jesus Christ who commanded us to love our enemies is not capable of loving his enemies. Hmm, interesting. So the master is not capable of keeping his own commandments.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

You mean Jesus Christ who commanded us to love our enemies is not capable of loving his enemies. Hmm, interesting. So the master is not capable of keeping his own commandments.
Well, His enemies are those who refuse to obey His commandments and for them is prepared a place in eternal damnation aka Hell. He explained all of this in many of His parables to you. undecided

As for the master keeping His own commandments, well Jesus Christ lived in submission and obedience to God's Old Covenant Law and the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel, the Will of His Father, not to Himself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by tctrills: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, His enemies are those who refuse to obey His commandments and for them is prepared a place in eternal damnation aka Hell. He explained all of this in many of His parables to you. undecided

As for the master keeping His own commandments, well Jesus Christ lived in submission and obedience to God's Old Covenant Law and the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel, the Will of His Father, not to Himself. undecided

So let me get you, Man and God are to love all men but Jesus Christ follows the Lesser law.
Again, when Jesus was asked which is the greatest commandment in the Law, He replies Love God and Love your neighbor as yourself. Which law was he referring to?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:
1. So let me get you, Man and God are to love all men but Jesus Christ follows the Lesser law.

2. Again, when Jesus was asked which is the greatest commandment in the Law, He replies Love God and Love your neighbor as yourself. Which law was he referring to?
1. Jesus Christ lived by God's Old Covenant Law does not mean He follows a lesser Law. It smoky means He lived according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses in obedience to God. This was in order to fulfil the mission God had Him finish here on earth. undecided

2. The Law to which Jesus Christ said that in reference to is the Old Covenant Law of Moses to which both commandments stated belong to - Leviticus 19 vs 9 -20 and Exodus 20. undecided
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by tctrills: 1:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ lived by God's Old Covenant Law does not mean He follows a lesser Law. It smoky means He lived according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses in obedience to God. This was in order to fulfil the mission God had Him finish here on earth. undecided

2. The Law to which Jesus Christ said that in reference to is the Old Covenant Law of Moses to which both commandments stated belong to - Leviticus 19 vs 9 -20 and Exodus 20. undecided
God's Old Covenant Law is the lesser law.
Our Father in heaven lives the higher law, he loves all men. Christ commanded us to be like his Father, hence we love all men but he refuses to be like the father. He refuses to love those that his father loves. Is that your point?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:
1. God's Old Covenant Law is the lesser law.

2. Our Father in heaven lives the higher law, he loves all men.

3. Christ commanded us to be like his Father, hence we love all men but he refuses to be like the father. He refuses to love those that his father loves. Is that your point?
1. God no tell you that one. undecided

2. God never weighed His Laws in that way. They are all of them perfect as they are, and all Eternal. undecided

3. Just so you know the same command to be Hoky even as God is Holy is also included in the Old Covenant Law of Moses. As for Jesus Christ refusing to be like His Father, that's not true at all as Jesus Christ lived in submission and Obedience to God's Law as given by Moses. He was Holy even as God is Holy - Leviticus 21 vs 8 & Exodus 19 vs 8 . He loved according to the law set by His Father in that Law. undecided

By the way, did you know that God's Law stipulates the details of how you are to love/show love to Him and to others? undecided

For instance, in Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48, Jesus Christ details exactly how we are to show love to those who are our enemies. In John 14 vs 15 - 25, Jesus Christ details exactly what we are to do if we truly love Him. These things aren't left to us to do as we please or decide for ourselves. God spelt it all out in His detail in His Law to us. There are other instructions stating precisely what we are to do to show the love that God wants all throughout the Gospels too. undecided

The reason why Christianity looks nothing today like I did when Jesus Christ first set it up is simply because people have abandoned the Truth en masse to seek their own pleasures and ways to please God. God's commandments are no longer regarded as they ought and so the love of Jesus Christ is near nowhere to be seen. His light nowhere in sight. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:59am On Jul 11, 2022
There were no followers of Chrestus or Jesus Christ in the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD when Rome destroyed it, only Zealots were mentioned and they fled to the mountains as said in Matthew 26:14 but no followers of Chrestus or Jesus Christ fleeing to Rome

The Ascension of Jesus Acts 2:41
50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them.
51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.
52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.
53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2022
There were no followers of Jesus Christ in the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD when Rome destroyed it, only Zealots were mentioned and they fled to the mountains as said in Matthew 26:14 but no followers of Jesus Christ fleeing to the mountains or Rome.
This shows that Jesus Christ was made up after 70 AD

50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by KnownUnknown: 5:45am On Jul 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:
There were no followers of Jesus Christ in the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD when Rome destroyed it, only Zealots were mentioned and they fled to the mountains as said in Matthew 26:14 but no followers of Jesus Christ fleeing to the mountains or Rome.

Although the NT is not evidence that the guy existed, at least OKcornel can use it since he believes in his existence. However, I wonder why you are quoting NT events to support your position.
It even goes beyond your usual cherry-picking of the Bible when you consider the OT as credible but the NT has a Roman creation.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Although the NT is not evidence that the guy existed, at least OKcornel can use it since he believes in his existence. However, I wonder why you are quoting NT events to support your position.
It even goes beyond your usual cherry-picking of the Bible when you consider the OT as credible but the NT has a Roman creation.

Quoting from the NT was just to show @OKcornel and co. that even the writers of the NT left clues that Jesus Christ was their own creation

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by tctrills: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. God no tell you that one. undecided

2. God never weighed His Laws in that way. They are all of them perfect as they are, and all Eternal. undecided

3. Just so you know the same command to be Hoky even as God is Holy is also included in the Old Covenant Law of Moses. As for Jesus Christ refusing to be like His Father, that's not true at all as Jesus Christ lived in submission and Obedience to God's Law as given by Moses. He was Holy even as God is Holy - Leviticus 21 vs 8 & Exodus 19 vs 8 . He loved according to the law set by His Father in that Law. undecided

By the way, did you know that God's Law stipulates the details of how you are to love/show love to Him and to others? undecided

For instance, in Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48, Jesus Christ details exactly how we are to show love to those who are our enemies. In John 14 vs 15 - 25, Jesus Christ details exactly what we are to do if we truly love Him. These things aren't left to us to do as we please or decide for ourselves. God spelt it all out in His detail in His Law to us. There are other instructions stating precisely what we are to do to show the love that God wants all throughout the Gospels too. undecided

The reason why Christianity looks nothing today like I did when Jesus Christ first set it up is simply because people have abandoned the Truth en masse to seek their own pleasures and ways to please God. God's commandments are no longer regarded as they ought and so the love of Jesus Christ is near nowhere to be seen. His light nowhere in sight. undecided
If the old laws where perfect then why did we need new laws. If salvation came from the old law why do we need a new law?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Beyhiodie(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Big fable you call it , smile. its only a matter of time.
MindHacker9009:
If someone that never saw this event, tells you during the European colonization of Nigeria that one Nigerian man was born of a virgin and called himself the messiah. He fed 5000 people with one loaf of bread and two fishes, walked on water and did many great miracles but he was crucified by the european soldiers because some Nigerian priests did not like him and he rose up again on the third day, ascended into heaven and the messiah promised to come back soon and nearly two thousand years since he ascended to heaven he has not returned to Nigeria.

The question now is how did millions of people fall for this fable?

Better we now follow the 613 laws of GOD in the Old Testament that are applicable today than this BIG fable.

613 laws of GOD: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/756399/jewish/The-613-Commandments-Mitzvot.htm

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by OkCornel(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Quoting from the NT was just to show @OKcornel and co. that even the writers of the NT left clues that Jesus Christ was their own creation

Tell that to the Jewish scholars and historians.

The Nigerian boy that knows the history of the Jews better than the Jews themselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by OkCornel(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Matthew 10:5 Jesus never preached outside of Israel and he did not want His disciples to go to the gentiles, so the truth is that the Gospels of Jesus were not meant for you.

The same Jesus Christ who instructed his disciples to preach to everyone?

Who do you this thing?

Matthew 28 v 18-20

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by OkCornel(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Something very basic you’ve ignored. The Jews had significant presence in the diaspora, long before 70 AD.

The message on Jesus Christ was preached to Jews who traveled for the Passover after the ascension of Christ.

That was how followers of Christus (who suffered the extreme penalty under Pontius Pilate) were present in Rome. Through evangelism and conversion. Not fleeing from war.

Acts 2 v 5-11;
5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.
6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.
7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans?
8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language?
9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome
11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism)
; Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!”

These Jews, including the ones who came over from Rome for the Passover later converted to Christianity.

Acts 2 v 41;
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

And just to add, towards the end of his life when he was held under house arrest in Rome, Apostle Paul devoted his life entirely to preaching about Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God to Jews and Gentiles that visited him.

The details are in Acts 28 v 11-31.

In conclusion, the followers of Christus in Rome whom Nero blamed for the great fire of 64 AD, are followers of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Another history lesson 101. It doesn’t take much to figure this out undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

If the old laws where perfect then why did we need new laws. If salvation came from the old law why do we need a new law?
First of all, God gave the Old Law of Moses, YHWH, as the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel which He constituted from the children of Israel. He never gave that Law to you, a Gentile, and that Law was made for a Kingdom that is of this physical world with a promise that is long life in the Kingdom of Canaan after resurrection - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. . Jesus Christ confirmed that that Law is eternal- Heaven and Earth will pass away but not a jot of God's Word/Law will pass away - Matthew 5 vs 16 - 17 undecided

Second, God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, was given as an agreement/Contract- constitution - between God and individuals (not groups, peoples or nations etc.,) - Matthew 26 vz 28 - 30 - who will believe in His Covenant for living in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world, with a promise of eternity - John 3 vs 1 - 16 - in either Heaven or Hell - both of them domains in the Kingdom of God - at the end of it all - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

The Old Law was only meant to buy the Jews salvation of sorts from Death - ceasing in the grave - as it grants the righteous among them Life, which was denied all of mankind since God judged Adam - Adam did not eat of the tree of Life - Genesis 3 vs 20 - 22. undecided

The New Law however is meant for a different purpose which is to save all of mankind from all of God's curse on Adam, and restore to man all that was lost to him by Adam’s folly - God's Truth(Tree of knowledge of Good and Evi)l and God's Life(Tree of Life) , which is who Jesus Christ is - John 14 vs 6, this in order that man can once again stand in the presence of God like Adam before him.. undecided

▪︎When Paul said something along the lines of "we are saved by grace", he infact said that of the Jewish Christians since they were saved/redeemed from the burden of God's Old Law by Jesus Christ's offer of Eternal life which also happens to be the promise that awaited them at the end of life live in righteousness according to the Old Covenant Law. undecided

Jesus Christ lived His life in submission and obedience of God's Old Law, dying in righteousness as a result in order to pay off the debt owed to God Old Law, YHWH, by those Jewish sinners who would believe in Him so they could port over to the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, in this lifetime. So essentially those of them who believed in Him were made dead to the Old Law of Moses, YHWH, but made alive instead in the New Covenant, Jesus Christ. undecided

▪︎Also Redemption/Salvation in God's Old Law and New Law happens only when one's life under said Law ends, not during one's Lifetime spent under the Law. For this reason Jesus Christ made the statement that those whose stand faithful till the end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. undecided

Lastly, we need the New Law, Jesus Christ, if salvation from God's curse on mankind, and restoration of that which was lost to us as individuals is a goal. undecided
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

I see, You are still desperate

Because you're a disgrace to your generation for your failure in Arithmetic

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by MindHacker9009(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
@OkCornel

The followers of your Chrestus from Judea could go as far away as to Rome in 64 AD to cause trouble and cause a fire that destroyed Rome a superpower at the time but when Rome went and took Jerusalem and destroyed the Temple which was the headquarters of the followers of Chrestus there was no mention of the followers of Chrestus but only the mention of about 1000 Zealots who fled to the mountains as said in Matthew 26:14 but no followers of Jesus Christ or Chrestus fled to the mountains or to Rome. This shows that Jesus Christ was made up after 70 AD and this is the reason there were no eyewitnesses of Him from 0 to 33 AD.

OkCornel:

Something very basic you’ve ignored. The Jews had significant presence in the diaspora, long before 70 AD.

The message on Jesus Christ was preached to Jews who traveled for the Passover after the ascension of Christ.

That was how followers of Christus (who suffered the extreme penalty under Pontius Pilate) were present in Rome. Through evangelism and conversion. Not fleeing from war.

Acts 2 v 5-11;
5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.
6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.
9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome
; Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!”

These Jews, including the ones who came over from Rome for the Passover later converted to Christianity.

Acts 2 v 41;
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

And just to add, towards the end of his life when he was held under house arrest in Rome, Apostle Paul devoted his life entirely to preaching about Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God to Jews and Gentiles that visited him.

In conclusion, the followers of Christus in Rome whom Nero blamed for the great fire of 64 AD, are followers of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by OkCornel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:
@OkCornel

The followers of your Chrestus from Judea could go as far away as to Rome in 64 AD to cause trouble and cause a fire that destroyed Rome a superpower at the time but when Rome went and took Jerusalem and destroyed the Temple which was the headquarters of the followers of Chrestus there was no mention of the followers of Chrestus but only the mention of about 1000 Zealots who fled to the mountains as said in Matthew 26:14 but no followers of Jesus Christ or Chrestus fled to the mountains or to Rome. This shows that Jesus Christ was made up after 70 AD and this is the reason there were no eyewitnesses of Him from 0 to 33 AD.

Read, and understand how the followers of Jesus Christ were in Rome long before the great fire of 64 AD. Your claims that Christianity started in 70 AD is another hilarious joke. Abi you want more lessons from Jewish historians and scholars? cheesy

Acts 2 v 5-11;

Acts 2 v 41;

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Maynman: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

Because you're a disgrace to your generation for your failure in Arithmetic

And you are a disgrace to your useless lineage because of your desperation and shallow reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Maynman: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Chrestians set the fire.
Desperation won’t do anything, outside here everyone knows.

The followers of Jesus were first called Chrestian at antioch.

When dis Christianity start? When was bible complied?
This is glaring enough and not to forget that everything is from yahweh of shasu tribe, lol

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by OkCornel(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

And you are a disgrace to your useless lineage because of your desperation and shallow reasoning.

This person vex you wella o. Una don get quarrel before?
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Maynman: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
OkCornel:

This person vex you wella o. Una don get quarrel before?

You missed this?

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

So from Friday to Sunday is 1½ days? failure being grin
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Messiah? by Maynman: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

So from Friday to Sunday is 1½ days? failure being grin

So your reasoning is so shallow and you are so desperate you don’t know the person talking to you about Friday and Sunday?
Worthless thing cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

What If Christianity Was A Sham? / What It Truly Means To Be Born Again / What Do You Expect After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.