Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Christianity: A Confused Religion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity: A Confused Religion (1354 Views)

Human Sacrifice In Christianity: A Deeper Take / Islam Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!!! / Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity: A Confused Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Romans 3 translated in ordinary Nigerian English.

1) "How is the Jew better than others? And what is the good of circumcision?

2) Answer: because it is to them that God, The Ruler of All, gave through them his Messengers.

3) So, if people do not believe, does it change anything?

4) No, it does not. Man is a liar but God is True.

5) If men being unrighteous (eg liars,) compliments God righteousness, are we going to say that God is unrighteous like us?(God, please forgive me, I am just speaking foolishly the way our stupid people talk)

6) God forbid! God is Always Righteous and therefore He has the right to condemn an unrighteous world.

7) for if the Truth of God is promoted through my lie, then why am I judged a sinner?

8 ) as some people even do say "let us do evil that good may come" (crazy )

9) So are jews better than the world? No, for we have all seen that whether Jew o, or whether Nigerian or whether Mohammedan, WE ALL SIN, THEREFORE WE ARE ALL GUILTY UNDER THE LAW OF SIN!

Its as simple as that!

No lie here. It is even rather that Paul proves that everyone one in the world is guilty of sin!

As you can see, he did not lie rather it is you who did not understand him as Peter warned.

Gibberish.
Re: Christianity: A Confused Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Salvation of God is for every of His creatures regardless of your ethnicity, tribe etc.

Yes but That is what FIRST Means!

Lukuluku69:

He came to tell them they are to look out for it and he gave them signs of it's coming until a certain Paul came and get it all twisted.

See again, you lie for all Paul spoke about was about THE LAW! But because you are twisted, you eyes are twisted.

Lukuluku69:

He never came to die for anyone but to preach the coming Kingdom. The same Kingdom Daniel wrote about was what Jesus was a percussor.

And Jesus said : I am sent but to the Lost of the House of Israel and to be sure his 12 Disciples were all Jews. No be so?

And your hatred for Jesus Christ finally surfaces. (Anti-Christness).

It is not Paul you wanted to attack it is Jesus, The Promised One, because God permanently rejected your lineage and ancestry but honoured Issac, God's First Born and used Used Isaac's lineage.

So, this is just your jelousy and hatred and envy speaking.

You just used Paul as a way to attack Jesus and God.

The Lord shall deal with you Himself!
Re: Christianity: A Confused Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Gibberish.

Stupid Satan child. Now you can not answer. The-evil that you are led you to do wickedness and evil and made you utter rubbish.

So shall wickedness and evil be done to you until you die.

How you people stupidly come to prove why God was Right to Permanently Reject you. Children of Satan.

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.

And let the Day of thy Anger and Vengeance and Judgement arrive soonest.

That all these evil sons of Satans we see, we shall see them no more as they shall be delivered to the Fire!
Re: Christianity: A Confused Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupid Satan child. Now you can not answer. The-evil that you are led you to do wickedness and evil and made you utter rubbish.

So shall wickedness and evil be done to you until you die.

How you people stupidly come to prove why God was Right to Permanently Reject you. Children of Satan.

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.

And let the Day of thy Anger and Vengeance and Judgement arrive soonest.

That all these evil sons of Satans we see, we shall see them no more as they shall be delivered to the Fire!

Dumboinho, your Paul Is Liar. He said so himself and talking about Satan, you can only throw his name around your gullible followers and Church people as you guys have been casting and binding him forever at your worship centres.

As for me, I gat no issue with him for he has no power over those who follow the commandments of God.

Talking about those who are rejected by God, read the story of the Jews that you worship and come back here and tell me those that are rejected you dumb fear monger cheesy
Re: Christianity: A Confused Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes but That is what FIRST Means!

See again, you lie for all Paul spoke about was about THE LAW! But because you are twisted, you eyes are twisted.

And your hatred for Jesus Christ finally surfaces. (Anti-Christness).

It is not Paul you wanted to attack it is Jesus, The Promised One, because God permanently rejected your lineage and ancestry but honoured Issac, God's First Born and used Used Isaac's lineage.

So, this is just your jelousy and hatred and envy speaking.

You just used Paul as a way to attack Jesus and God.

The Lord shall deal with you Himself!

Jealous of what? Jealous of those that Christ will reject at the Seat of Judgement?

Show me the attack on Jesus that I posted.
Re: Christianity: A Confused Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Jealous of what? Jealous of those that Christ will reject at the Seat of Judgement?

See, change of post!
Re: Christianity: A Confused Religion by Kobojunkie: 4:40am On Jun 29, 2022
OkCornel:
1. On point 2 - again, you miss the point. The Jews in the diaspora are not the significant chunk of the demography of the church in the cities outside of Israel.

2. On point 3, it’s my responsibility to diligently study the scriptures and consult with the spirit of truth, rather than accept your teachings blindly and wholeheartedly. I’d be skeptical and verify as the Berean Christians did before concluding on the matter.

3. On point 4, exactly…you need the spirit of truth and diligent research to filter out errors and personal opinions to get the unadulterated truth. Not just on Paul’s epistles, but every other canon of scriptures. Author’s errors and bias, translation errors etc.
1. All you continue to state is besides the point. Again, Paul's letters were directed at a Jewish Christian audience. It doesn’t matter whether they were in the minority, what matters is his letters were addressed specifically to them and not to the wider audience which you claim existed. undecided

2. Not in anyway asking that you accept "my" teachings. Simply stating what is a fact as I have, unlike you, read through all of the Gospel, and then all of Paul’s letters for myself. His letters are not only riddled with errors which contradict Jesus Christ, but also misconstrued by many of his readers who comprise not only of gentile background but equally ignorant of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Again, the Spirit of Truth does not parse lies. The Spirit of Truth allows us parse the Truth of God, the Gospel aka Jesus Christ, not doctrines of men that contradict Jesus Christ, the Gospel, which Jesus Christ already warned you to steer clear of. What you keep suggesting is akin to suggesting that the Spirit of Truth, the Gospel, can be of help when comprehending Pagan writings or texts. That is not His job. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sentenced To 24 Years For Being An Atheist. / Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight / Wishing You All A Wonderful Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.