Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State (31958 Views)

Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by olatuns2017: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
ottersberger:

Pray Yeruba women have not been "over" raped by fulani herdsmen and your men still have heads over their shoulders resultant from the hands of those in whose servitude you have entrusted yourselves. We in the land of the rising sun will continue to watch those of you who have elected to regal in folly as we know the consequence you will bear for todays miscalculation is severe..

"Ibo" will always be fine. They did not require politics or state funds to come this far and certainly, will successfully defend and project themselves against the most barbaric of elements. Can you Yeruba?.

If Tinubu is the denominator, our sense of justice and decency had always revolted against imposing dubious characters in our midst. This will not be different. We will pass.

I feel your frustrations

It's being like that since 1914

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Ineedhustle247: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216346.gif[/img]

P.lease

V.ote

C.onstructively

Your acronyms de always give me joy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.