Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State (31964 Views)

Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by IamWonderful: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Shame unto thee..He is trying to recover from the severe and painful suffering your bubu and poo pee druggie lordie have subjected him for the past seven years.
You mean unto your parents, because they made your disappointment and frustration overwhelm you. If not you wouldn't have be angered by what you see online

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Gbemini(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Photos from Labour party - TakeBackNigeria meeting yesterday, in Jos Plateau state.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1541006951450120192?t=6IYfgo9c-P76OAR2tadKlg&s=19
All this people no reach one faamily in kano���
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Preciousgift90: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Smoke55:
sad..

You want all his supporters in platue to come to that meeting??

Some times I wonder the kind of people we have in this country..

Spit!!

It's a criteria to be brainless to remain an Apc supporter
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by hollywater: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yet Children of hate say Obi didn't have structure.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
In a whole state? Barely 50? grin grin

You will cry blood on election Day.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
oga use your brain even if it is for once..they said Jos in plateau and not plateau state...
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Josh109: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin
Ixodes:
Obi release funds make guys mobilise for you no give shishi give naira
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by kingsceemark(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Which Tinubu and 2023 are you talking about? Tinubu wey still dey look for him school certificate? You must be joker
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by tiger28: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
I really feel bad for the ibos because they are on the losing side ALL AROUND!!!!

If the PDP wins...........they are doomed because their Candidate ported to the weak Labour Party

EVEN

if NNPP wins.........they are doomed because their candidate refused to be the Vice to a more Experienced Kwankwaso

NOW

If the APC wins.............................................They will be the FIRST to visit aso rock with their Red caps in hands and their list of Political nominees[lol]. If that doesnt work, na to start crying marginalisation, Biafra Biafra. "Forgotten " Kanu will now be their hero , NO MORE Obidient [remember Atikulation]

Camerounians will have more rights than them!
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by 1nice(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi and Labour Party are victorious over their enemies.

All the hidding places of the enemies of Peter Obi will surely be exposed by Nigerians and Peter Obi will be victorious over his enemies.

Those planning scandal for Peter Obi will be completely defeated and confused and they shall be covered with shame and disgrace.

Peter Obi supporters will defend Peter Obi from those fighting him and his Labour Party.

Nigerians and foreigners who are Peter Obi supporters will frustrate the plans of those planning to blackmail Peter Obi and Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Kdon2: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
PresidObi:
Obedience is better than sacrifice.

You better start thinking obituary grin
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Nigeria can't be ruled by a drug lord.

Just watch it.

Instead we manage atiku
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by MiraDonaz: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

You dey sleep 4 social media?
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Thegoodone13(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

if each one can campaign for 2000 it will become 50×2000=100,000.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
IamWonderful:
You mean unto your parents, because they made your disappointment and frustration overwhelm you. If not you wouldn't have be angered by what you see online
I didn't call your parents.i will not insult them.but you have shown yourself to be a fool and demented urchin.that is why you support a drug lord.am not sure you have any home training.i believe you are typing from under bridge of Lagos as one of the hopeless agboros shouting owomida.pls,go and get your waec.Anu..
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by IamWonderful: 1:53am On Jun 28, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

I didn't call your parents.i will not insult them.but you have shown yourself to be a fool and demented urchin.that is why you support a drug lord.am not sure you have any home training.i believe you are typing from under bridge of Lagos as one of the hopeless agboros shouting owomida.pls,go and get your waec.Anu..
Face your parents and tell them, I am not responsible for defective frustrated life, i didn't mention you in my comment why are you so deluded and myopic to reply, if you have home training, you should know that you are not suppose to insult who didn't insult you, and judging others based on your disappointed miserable life is unacceptable.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by HilcomTech(m): 4:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Well, they say Obi supporters only exist on Twitter, I guess this is one of the twitter.

What other people are paying people to do for them with the help of governors, senators, HOR members and top politicians is what people are doing free for Obi.
Obi has the supportive and loyal fans who are not their for Obi's pocket.

Are you for real? Obi's total supporters cannot fill a hall in Jos and you think he has following?

Abeg make Una dey try use Una brain sometimes now
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by HilcomTech(m): 4:11am On Jun 28, 2022
post=114178347:

Obidients in Jos, una never know what's coming, Tinubu should keep hoping on Northwest votes, Kwankwaso and Atiku will do him the more you look the less you see grin grin

Stop being st00peed. Not everyone you see at the PVC registration center belongs to your party.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by HilcomTech(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Smoke55:
you guys are trying everything to turn this whole thing to tribal sentiment but you will fail..

You believe that all supporters of obi are igbos and at the same time believe that the supporters of tinubu are Nigerians across the nation not only Yorubas..

You guys will rush to call igbos tribalistic yet all you do every time is to play tribal cards..

This time around it will backfire..

The bolded is the truth and I am a northerner.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Owontime: 4:21am On Jun 28, 2022
See as they all look hungry, may their labour be in vain. grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by onojanas: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2022
For your dream right
TooNoisy:
Igbo Youths meeting in Jos. I am sure 90% of the people are Igbo. Obi will not get 25% is any northern state.

Tinubu may still chose Plateau Governor as running mate and that will be 90% votes for Jagaban. Even if he doesn't, Tinubu will win 70% of Plateau.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Smoke55: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is the truth and I am a northerner.

nobody asked where you are from.. cool
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Jmichael1(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2022
naija4life247:
Compare to APC meeting in the same state

Ha.....bros abeg pity them small nah.

let compare them with APC meeting in one ward.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Jmichael1(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Thegoodone13:
if each one can campaign for 2000 it will become 50×2000=100,000.

no single person among them can convice 10 people talk more of 2000.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
Face your parents and tell them, I am not responsible for defective frustrated life, i didn't mention you in my comment why are you so deluded and myopic to reply, if you have home training, you should know that you are not suppose to insult who didn't insult you, and judging others based on your disappointed miserable life is unacceptable.
You will meet your doom very soon.You and your house hold.you are such an idiot.fool!..Yes, because you support evil.Anumanu!
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by BlazinGlory40: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
TooNoisy:
Igbo Youths meeting in Jos. I am sure 90% of the people are Igbo. Obi will not get 25% is any northern state.

Tinubu may still chose Plateau Governor as running mate and that will be 90% votes for Jagaban. Even if he doesn't, Tinubu will win 70% of Plateau.

Go and check previous elections, PMB never won plateau ever since he started contesting. If they didn’t vote for PMB with a Muslim/Christian ticket, they won’t vote for BAT with an all Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by BlazinGlory40: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop being st00peed. Not everyone you see at the PVC registration center belongs to your party.

Then why do many of you attack those registering now for late registration?
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by IamWonderful: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

You will meet your doom very soon.You and your house hold.you are such an idiot.fool!..Yes, because you support evil.Anumanu!
So your height of frustration has gotten to the extend of you cursing yourself and your family, well as you have uttered so shall it be for you and your family according to GOD'S promise, unless GOD is dead, I don't force you to support my president, why will force me to support your Igbo president.

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by HilcomTech(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Then why do many of you attack those registering now for late registration?

Show me real evidence where people were attacked at registration centers. You people created that lie and have somehow convinced yourself to believe it.

Stop being brainwashed by your people and go to INEC website where you will find new PVC registration for Borno state alone is over 500,000 while Imo is just about 70,000.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by BlazinGlory40: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
HilcomTech:

Show me real evidence where people were attacked at registration centers. You people created that lie and have somehow convinced yourself to believe it.

Stop being brainwashed by your people and go to INEC website where you will find new PVC registration for Borno state alone is over 500,000 while Imo is just about 70,000.

I didn’t mean physical attack. I meant verbally
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
So your height of frustration has gotten to the extend of you cursing yourself and your family, well as you have uttered so shall it be for you and your family according to GOD'S promise, unless GOD is dead, I don't force you to support my president, why will force me to support your Igbo president.
Lols.so you even know how to mention God,and you immediately jumped at our first exchange to insult my parents...hmmmm.. anything coming your way,God will not protect you.Just forget about it.You are a heathen,and you will end up in utter destruction,you, your father, your mother, your siblings, your whole family will meet absolute destruction.You will be destroyed and wiped out of the surface of the earth.keep cursing my parents.your first step was your worst mistake.Animal!!
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Ushiefrank(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=TooNoisy post=114177322]Igbo Youths meeting in Jos. I am sure 90% of the people are Igbo. Obi will not get 25% is any northern state.

Tinubu may still chose Plateau Governor as running mate and that will be 90% votes for Jagaban. Even if he doesn't, Tinubu will win 70% of Plateau. [G/quote]

I don't come to condemn but I must tell you even tinubu pick Lalong. On Free faire election I bet you he can never get 90% vote as you said
Mind am in plateau not just plateau but Lalong local government,
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by IamWonderful: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Lols.so you even know how to mention God,and you immediately jumped at our first exchange to insult my parents...hmmmm.. anything coming your way,God will not protect you.Just forget about it.You are a heathen,and you will end up in utter destruction,you, your father, your mother, your siblings, your whole family will meet absolute destruction.You will be destroyed and wiped out of the surface of the earth.keep cursing my parents.your first step was your worst mistake.Animal!!
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? You are doing well , heap enough curse on you and your family very well, you own your mouth/hand, you own family members, you own your utterances, you own your curse, just wait for the manifestation as I said the other time only if GOD is dead that you and your family members will escape, GOD will do it to you and your family members according to your request.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.