Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State (31959 Views)

Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by KEVIND: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Census, all of them are 47, are these the ones that want to rescue igbos from their acclaimed slavery , one of them is even hiding his face when he saw the camera or is he tired of life. may GOD no allow us obidiently become OBItuary
You claim they're only online. Now the narrative has changed to "all of them are 47."
Don't worry las las your eye go clear .

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by obyrich(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
In a whole state? Barely 50? grin grin

You will cry blood on election Day.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Show us the one from your state. It is called party meeting, not state political rally.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by pleasureosondu(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2022
TooNoisy:
Igbo Youths meeting in Jos. I am sure 90% of the people are Igbo. Obi will not get 25% is any northern state.

Tinubu may still chose Plateau Governor as running mate and that will be 90% votes for Jagaban. Even if he doesn't, Tinubu will win 70% of Plateau.
Learn to discredit reasonable doubts with fact. First of all, I don't think you've ever been to plateau State bcoz of the statement you made @bold. Secondly, the governor has just one vote, so do you and I. His decision isn't the general concession of his people. This is not the primaries where delegates can be bought.
Finally, if you think that this movement is igboid, then you must be a Muslim. We,as christians can't allow another Muslim rule of hardship for another 8 years.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by oneclickng: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

B.A.Ts

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by tuzle(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
After election Nigerians will start complaining that if they had know they won't have voted the person they voted for, but when it is time for election, they will end up voting the same person again. No be juju be that

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Dangrace01: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
TooNoisy:
Igbo Youths meeting in Jos. I am sure 90% of the people are Igbo. Obi will not get 25% is any northern state.

Tinubu may still chose Plateau Governor as running mate and that will be 90% votes for Jagaban. Even if he doesn't, Tinubu will win 70% of Plateau.

After Apc government massacre most of them

You tinubu supporters dont think Nigerians easily forget.

After what happened in benue nd jos you expect them to vote you.

Go to Agatu community and mention Apc whether you'll come out alive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Arysexy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
I expect 90% vote for LP in plateau.

Their tribal cards politics is not selling.

More sensible, Nigerians including ASUU members, students at home wasting, hungry Nigerians, and all tired of the maladministration by PDP and APC are queueing behind Peter Obi of Labour Party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by pharmaking: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Under the canopy.

I will never labour in Jesus name.

Favour fall on us in APC.

See LABOURERS under the canopy.

No be this Jos wey I dey live.

Good rubbish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Scanty Hall. Na like this Peter Obi wan take become president?

Man should try again in 20years time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Arysexy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
TooNoisy:

Yesoo, Igbos are 99% of Jos inhabitants. Yeyenatu!

This Una tribal card is stale. Nigerians have seen Una wickedness. May Peter Obi's administration change your mentality and mindset soon.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Arysexy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Elder0001:
Scanty Hall. Na like this Peter Obi wan take become president?

Man should try again in 20years time.

Show us your Tinubu coordinators meeting if there are any.

You expect to see stadium filled crowd in coordinators meeting?

Agbado is not good for your mental health

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Wiseboy222(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy grin let them continue deceiving themselves

Am not ready to be OBIdient am for BAT cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Patriottt: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
They are the structure..
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by galaxy2020(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Awareness is building, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Randy111(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Cry cry baby. Your tears is sweeting me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by TruthinAction: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
naija4life247:
Compare to APC meeting in the same state

They will build up. Do not despise the days of little beginning. Certainly not all his supporters are in the meeting. It's possible the others are not aware in just the way I wasn't aware when they held meeting in Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by tiger28: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Biafrans for Biafrans.......
All these noise will end up to be JUST FIVE PERCENT!!!!

Am sure they don't expect the other MAJOR ethnic groups that they have abused to vote for them.

Jokers of Africa!!!

After their loss in this election, they will now go back to "We want Biafra" , "No lefelendum,No erection" bla bla bla!

Remember "Atikulated season"??
NOW Atiku is a FULANI !

The Yorubas will Always win because they have good numbers in APC and PDP BUT the political primitive Ibos always put all their eggs in ONE basket.
Don't be fooled, all these noise will lead to JUST FIVE percent . Most of the ppl you see at these Northern labour party meeting are mostly Biafrans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Brian47(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
What I'm seeing are people that want a better country

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by tiger28: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who is FOOLISH enough to vote Igbos as President?

See HOW they've turned SE to Afghaneastern!

By the way , See how they've abandoned KANU......No more Biafra?

CLOWNS OF AFRICA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by BrashMan: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Smoke55:
sad..

You want all his supporters in platue to come to that meeting??

Some times I wonder the kind of people we have in this country..

Spit!!

When last did you see a BMC that has sense?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Maxxim: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Emmanuel602(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
The number of people is very funny.... But the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.... We shall all be Obidient Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by DAwest7: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

may the change Apc brought to Nigeria happen in your generation

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Moddam: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
I Don't Understand The Number 3 Prophecy

Popular Prophet in Kogi State Apostle Sunday Eleojo Wada has released 70 prophecies ahead of 2021. According to Apostle Sunday, the president and Founder of Power Must Change Hand Prophetic Ministry, Ejule in Ofu Local Government Area of Kogi State at number 20 of his declaration and prophecy, warned Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State to be careful as he saw danger ahead.

1. The year 2021 will be a year of different encounters.
The year 2021 will be better than 2020 and even 2022, but there will be little hunger.

2. The dignity of ancient seat of Igala Kingdom, the prestige of the traditional stool of the Attah Igala should be protected and maintained, and must not be politicized if not, there will be repetition of death without a successful completion of the process of installing a new Attah.

3. The political voyage of 2023 will shock many as an unexpected person will emerge president of Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by macrodata(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

The topic said Jos. Not the whole Plateau. Even if you no get sense, try dey ask relevant questions.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by MuscularDick(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Igbo auto spare parts traders Association weekly meeting, Jos Chapter. cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Starpro87(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is this the agenda of the meeting?

Besides, isn't it weird to think a former Senator
, governor
, a first class graduate
in Accounting who has even worked in a multinational firm doesn't have academic credentials credited to him?

I hope you are aware the appointments he has held are in formal organisations, not in spare parts business?

My dearrrrr

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Ixodes(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obi release funds make guys mobilise for you no give shishi give naira
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by DevilSignature: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

wait till the election day, moreover we Nigerian won't vote a certificateless stroke patient into power
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by harmony75: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good job � a friend from Jos just told me her family are voting Mr Peter Obi ❤️
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State by Klington: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is this the agenda of the meeting?

Besides, isn't it weird to think a former Senator, governor, a first class graduate in Accounting who has even worked in a multinational firm doesn't have academic credentials credited to him?

I hope you are aware the appointments he has held are in formal organisations, not in spare parts business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? / Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot / Suspended Head Of Service, Oyo-Ita, Forfeits Assets To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.