Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. (33838 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! / Is Cooking Fun Or Stressful!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by doshiyad1: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2022
onyxo76:
800 to 850 per kg in my area but the gas dey quick finish these days, 5kg no dey last pass 10 days again

refilling plant is better than road side, stop patronizing them else, you gas will keep finishing in days.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Owologbo(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2022
RepoMan007:
Around N800 per kg.

Something we have in abundance. Petrol subsidy should be replaced with gas subsidy if it will be harder for smugglers to take out.
Govt can do something.
So you think the fuel subsidy scam is due to smugglers only?
Was it smugglers that protested against fuel subsidy in 2012 or politicians?

Politicians are the major cash out in the fuel subsidy scam and there won't be any difference if they start paying gas subsidy.
They should leave gas the way it's without subsidy; make we no go de fight for gas subsidy removal tomorrow.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by onyxo76(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=doshiyad1 post=114255346]

refilling plant is better than road side, stop patronizing them else, you gas will keep finishing in days.[/quote

hmm, is there something different about how the refill plants refill the cylinder because I've never noticed your observation.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Falekeric2016(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2022
We don't buy per KG here in Cotonou but 12.5kg here is 13K
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by xtremeTall(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2022
wunmi590:

850/kg

To use gas dey fear me now self....

Thank God I have a wife that knows how to manage, we have one coal pot, she uses that to cook beans, and use the gas to cook food that won't take long, so that the 12.5kg can last for like 3month....

Nigeria don tire me, alert enter like this, before you know it, account don enter red cheesy
which way?!
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by RepoMan007: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Owologbo:

So you think the fuel subsidy scam is due to smugglers only?
Was it smugglers that protested against fuel subsidy in 2012 or politicians?

Politicians are the major cash out in the fuel subsidy scam and there won't be any difference if they start paying gas subsidy.
They should leave gas the way it's without subsidy; make we no go de fight for gas subsidy removal tomorrow.

How do countries like Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Kuwait, and Russia maintain their own subsidy?
People like you are part of the problem.
Your opinion is equivalent to saying we should açcept the reality of corrupt leaders and suffer in definitely. What's the use of having gas locally if it doesn't reflect in its price locally?
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by guychidile: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
12.5kg is #11,000 in my axis
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Owologbo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
RepoMan007:

How do countries like Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Kuwait, and Russia maintain their own subsidy?
People like you are part of the problem.
Your opinion is equivalent to saying we should açcept the reality of corrupt leaders and suffer in definitely. What's the use of having gas locally if it doesn't reflect in its price locally?

you that is trying to empower the politicians with more avenue to loot is the problem of this country; not me.

You should ask yourself how those countries you mentioned are able to develop their countries while yours is the poverty capital of the world.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by SirBalo29(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Motion support

Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by bigiyaro(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
RepoMan007:
Around N800 per kg.

Something we have in abundance. Petrol subsidy should be replaced with gas subsidy if it will be harder for smugglers to take out.
Govt can do something.
shey una get government?
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by RepoMan007: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Owologbo:

you that is trying to empower the politicians with more avenue to loot is the problem of this country; not me.

You should ask yourself how those countries you mentioned are able to develop their countries while yours is the poverty capital of the world.
If I must chose between corruption that leaves me with no subsidy and one with subsidy, I go for corruption with subsidy. It as simple as that.
You can keep going with your subsidy removal campaign. It doesn't improve the likelihood of the money being looted.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Juliearth(f): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
stano2:
I refilled 12.5kg cylinder for 10,000 naira today.
It’s not easy at all, this is really frustrating.

How much is cooking gas sold in your area, you may add location too.

I refilled mine last month for 8,750. That is. 700 per KG.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
transfer101:
You people still use gas?
Na coal pot here ooo
Is it charcoal?
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Owologbo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
RepoMan007:
If I must chose between corruption that leaves me with no subsidy and one with subsidy, I go for corruption with subsidy. It as simple as that.
You can keep going with your subsidy removal campaign. It doesn't improve the likelihood of the money being looted.

We should not encourage looting by creating more avenue for our thieving politicians to loot.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by ijaola(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
I filled my mom 12.5kg cylinder for 9,000 naira on Monday. I told her not to call me for gas in 3 months. Is that bad things are now in this country.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by ijaola(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
I filled my mom 12.5kg cylinder for 9,000 naira on Monday here in sagamu. I told her not to call me for gas in 3 months. Is that bad things are now in this country

ijaola:
I filled my mom 12.5kg cylinder for 9,000 naira on Monday. I told her not to call me for gas in 3 months. Is that bad things are now in this country.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Poleski: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
stano2:
I refilled 12.5kg cylinder for 10,000 naira today.
It’s not easy at all, this is really frustrating.

How much is cooking gas sold in your area, you may add location too.

1kg = ₦880, in Aba, Abia State.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by RepoMan007: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Owologbo:

We should not encourage looting by creating more avenue for our thieving politicians to loot.
You are talking pure nonsense. Between raw cash and petrol you want to argue that petrol or LNG is easier to loot than money. Go and sleep.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by shantti(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
700 for osun state.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Owologbo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
RepoMan007:
You are talking pure nonsense. Between raw cash and petrol you want to argue that petrol or LNG is easier to loot than money. Go and sleep.
you must be gaining from the subsidy fraud going in this country to be dragging this argument since.
bye.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by henrimoto(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ulunne777:
Darling daddy group will tell you its not peculiar to Nigeria .

Useless country
kikikiki,....
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by henrimoto(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
fotadmowmend:
Got 6kg today at #4600 in the morning, had to buy fuel for generator and car again in the night as scarcity don dey dey ...... #10000 spent today and what stable power supply could cushion....... I dey pity salary earners because my customers must pay for this tommorow ............ Just imagine being on a static income in this kind of economy
seriously... for salary earners.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Zaminamina: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Aba 850/kg
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by nighthawk1: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
N850/kg..Amuwo Odofin Lagos
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by Yewandequeen(f): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
pat077:
which area in ibadan cuz its 800 in my area
Oluyole Estate.
Gas land
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by PumpumPrince: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tosin9119:
800 per kg as at last week when I refilled mine.

were do u wanto have moiney to buy a cars?please stop jokin, anyways.
helo. please r u intaressted in prople house girl worl payin a cooool 15,000(cash0 a months, food N house rent included please? & are u strong cant wash expensive cars like jeep please? r u interessted please so u can make good moiney & have a shance to do shoppin? smiley
Re: How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. by missyojo(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
To refill my 12.5kg dey fear me now as I will have to cough out 10k if not more on gas alone ooo. The one I'm using now it was in March I fill it and it's because I use hot plate to Cook when there's light if not it would have finished since.

Imagine filling gas alone is this huge, we aren't going to eat again. Please for Abuja folk's, how much is per Kg now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.