Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Arochukwu, Abia State (49805 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Arochukwu For Architecture Research (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by rickyrex(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Assetinvestor:
All these duplexes and grand mansions in the village shocked shocked
am telling you, if you see waiting guys dey build for east eh
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by rickyrex(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
Ibadan is 44 times larger than the largest city in Igbo land.
I'm Ijaw but iv stayed in both Igbo land and Ibadan well.
can't in any where see where the poster said anything about ibadan been larger than anywhere in the east. appreciate the one wey you see first
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by rickyrex(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
walefresh3:

Shutup ibadan is far developed than all ibo states ....
except no be the same ibadan wey i visit

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Odinaka00(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Please Op I like the song playing. Where can I stream it?
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Okwyjesus(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
kingyakos:

I'm from obinkita
Ndi okoro offong

Yeah
Akweke Ukwu
My mum Nde Okoro
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by MrUchenna1(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
what happened to the village?
URBAN MIGRATION
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by zionstaar75: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You want to compare that pit toilet called Ibadan with the largest city in Igboland? Comedy must be your calling bros.
For your information, I am an Akwa Ibom guy and have spent a number of years in both cities.
Trust me, Ibadan is 99% slummy, filthy and reeks of poverty unlike Enugu city that is littered with clean, modern and beautiful estates.

Comparing that pit toilet with Enugu city is wickedness.
Yes Ibadan is only big in size and nothing more.
Nigeria is bigger than the United Kingdom in terms of size but it is 100 million years behind UK.

If Nigeria were working, Ibadan would have been nuked and rebuilt from the scratch.
I'm sure you lived in the slums of ibadan. Onireke bodija,ring road and several other areas compare with anywhere in the world. Where are u living now,I want to check something. I used 3 years in ibadan and never saw any of what ure saying. You probably run on low budget accommodation. Even new York, Washington and London have them

4 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Chopcy29: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Na village be this na
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by YorobaPIGS: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You want to compare that pit toilet called Ibadan with the largest city in Igboland? Comedy must be your calling bros.
For your information, I am an Akwa Ibom guy and have spent a number of years in both cities.
Trust me, Ibadan is 99% slummy, filthy and reeks of poverty unlike Enugu city that is littered with clean, modern and beautiful estates.

Comparing that pit toilet with Enugu city is wickedness.
Yes Ibadan is only big in size and nothing more.
Nigeria is bigger than the United Kingdom in terms of size but it is 100 million years behind UK.

If Nigeria were working, Ibadan would have been nuked and rebuilt from the scratch.
My nigga

You did well to school that brainless Igbo hater

Daalu! cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Kaiser20: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
You can't even reason logically, does largeness of a city means more development of a city

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2022
LongBig:

These mods are not shallow minded like you! Next time when you see LongBig post....run!!!

Bros if you think i am scared of you think again. Just be careful what you post so that you would not be picked up for hate speech, it is easy to track you based on your posts
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2022
obynzo:

Bros if you think i am scared of you think again. Just be careful what you post so that you would not be picked up for hate speech, it is easy to track you based on your posts

I made mentioned of my location every now and then! I’m a bonafide Lagos boy born and bred in surulere currently resides in ikeja! You can begin your tracking from today!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
LongBig:

I made mentioned of my location every now and then! I’m a bonafide Lagos boy born and bred in surulere currently resides in ikeja! You can begin your tracking from today!!!

Bros stop preempting yourself when i am ready to get you, you will be smoked out
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by porthouse7(f): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Sights and Sounds Of Igbo Land Showing Aerial view and places in Arochukwu, Abia State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8pqh7PBgg
low self esteem dey worry this 1

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Juoflife1(f): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
The music is awesome.

I visited Anambra in December, GUO hometown, I was shocked. Then I traveled to my village in February, omoh, what my eyes saw, my mouth cannot say. People are building mansions back home oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Post your village let's compare or you Fem.

walefresh3:

Weytin fine for dis Forest now ? Why upper iweka peoples like to dey celebrate mediocrity ? Infact inferiority complex dey worry u for that end..m shio

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by k3ng: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
georgeakins:

There is no village in Yoruba land where you don't see beautiful houses built mostly by the indigenes who resides outside the village.

Show us where poor people live in Arochukwu, simple.
Can you post one village in Yoruba land let's see. Most village in South west are full of mud houses and brown roofs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by fascowilly(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
The owners of those mansions are in jail in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
They are there for business.

Transcriber:
it's simple logic
Ibadan has internal cities that are bigger than any town in SE

That's like saying Togo is finer than Nigeria because Nigeria has more dirty land
And why are there more yeebos in Ibadan than there are Yoruba in SE?

Go to Bódìjà
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
obynzo:

Bros stop preempting yourself when i am ready to get you, you will be smoked out

Lol at least I came for your post I didn’t come for your head unlike your brothers in the east! Beheading themselves left, right and center! Na me you this Meth takers wan dey threatening? You better think twice!!!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Carlyboi:

You are inherently foolish Ibadan beats all the City’s in the Southeast in every metrics of development!the shanties hell-holes you called towns and cities in your akwa ibom....isn’t on par with Ibadan despite Ibadan being an ancient city and despite the huge and monstrous FAAC and oil derivative your state earns even your capital city is overrated!
Why are you crying boy and becoming too emotional like a baby? Probably there is another Ibadan because facts are not fiction.
Is it the same Ibadan where workers and residents resort to "shot put" due to the lack of toilets in their homes and offices? Lol!

I make bold to tell you that the toilet you call city is one of the filthiest cities in Nigeria that I have ever been to and South West is the filthiest region in Nigeria.

Is it Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ibadan, Ogbomosho or Ekiti that you want to compare with Enugu, Owerri, Awka or Uyo, the cleanest, neatest and most beautiful cuty in Nigeria?
Haba! Be truthful to yourself please.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by k3ng: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
This your city show us your village first before we move to city.

walefresh3:

No Ibo city can beat south west interns of beauty and development
Dis the same ibadan nyamiris bigoted OSU we not show you

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
walefresh3:

Don't ever compare your barren land and underdeveloped dungeon to ibadan....u dis economical migrant....
what do you term barren?? What is the natural resources found in Japan?? Can you compare the endowment with lots of resources we have here in Nigeria?? Yet Japan is massively ahead of Nigeria in all aspect.

No region in Nigeria is barren especially the South Eastern part! Certain percentage of oil revenue gotten from the region are redistributed to all parts of the country. And do not forget prior to the discovery of oil, the south East is know for having palm oil on abundance, that also serve as source of revenue to Nigeria

I'm giving you this instances for you to know how dumb you can be .. .

4 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by orlaglobal234: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
But you're showing us the same area because i see the same black house in almost all the pictures
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
zionstaar75:
I'm sure you lived in the slums of ibadan. Onireke bodija,ring road and several other areas compare with anywhere in the world. Where are u living now,I want to check something. I used 3 years in ibadan and never saw any of what ure saying. You probably run on low budget accommodation. Even new York, Washington and London have them
Trust me when I say that Ibadan is 99% slummy.
No doubt New York, Washington and London have slums but those slums are even better than the most developed part of your cities.
It is heartbreaking but you have to take it from me.
Most Ibadan residents lack toilets so the defecate openly as confessed by your residents, there's no portable water in Ibadan, the whole city is a cluster of unplanned and chaotic informal settlements.
Even the dirtiest part of Newyork is a paradise to Ibadan residents, this is indisputable.

Check the pictures below and take note of the date o....
We are only loudmouthed in this country while others are making progress.
Look at our cities looking like toilets but our foolishness will never let us support the right candidate to rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by kingyakos: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Yeah
Akweke Ukwu
My mum Nde Okoro

Nice
The last time i went there was about seven years ago.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by okoroemeka(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
it is the village my brother,that is how villages are looking like in the southeast now,due to the uncertain nature of the Nigerian state,Igbo investors at home and diaspora prefer now to build a village house first before building elsewhere,we have learnt our lesson the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by okoroemeka(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
it is not about size of mudhouses without toilet facilities but quality housing,ibadan can possibly be 100 times bigger than nnewi,but nnewi may surprisedly generate more gdp than ibadan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Speedo17(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wey the "Long Juju" of Arochukwu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Kaduna Bride Drowns In Floodwater 5 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.