Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Arochukwu, Abia State (49613 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Arochukwu For Architecture Research (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Ngolo55: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Arondizuogu Ideato North Imo State

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by crixlight2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Johel:

I was at arochukwu/Obi nkita in 2020 and believe me the village is cleaner than Lagos will ever be,more organised than Lagos,the air is fresher than Lagos...Lagos is only a business hub yet a fantastic glorified slum...Na business and Hustle join everybody together for Lagos...If not!!
But sorry oooo this is just like a new develop area where people are just building duplex 95% of the area is forest. Normally the air will make sense more than city. I bet you most of the people that building here are living in south west, dem just build this house so if dem die dem go come bury dem there

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by ridbell01(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You want to compare that pit toilet called Ibadan with the largest city in Igboland? Comedy must be your calling bros.
For your information, I am an Akwa Ibom guy and have spent a number of years in both cities.
Trust me, Ibadan is 99% slummy, filthy and reeks of poverty unlike Enugu city that is littered with clean, modern and beautiful estates.

Comparing that pit toilet with Enugu city is wickedness.
Yes Ibadan is only big in size and nothing more.
Nigeria is bigger than the United Kingdom in terms of size but it is 100 million years behind UK.

If Nigeria were working, Ibadan would have been nuked and rebuilt from the scratch.
please where did you know in ibadan
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
LongBig:

Have you been to these follo9wing places in Ibadan? Agodi GRA, Bodija, oluyole estate, iyaganku GRA, onikere GRA, Okeagala GRA, ikolaba estate etc don’t come here to showcase your ignorance to the world abia and the east in general have more slums in the whole south region!
Lies! The slums in Lagos alone surpass the slums in the whole Southern Nigeria so how can Abia and the East have more slums in the whole South? Mind you I am from Akwa Ibom and have spent a significant number of years in both regions.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by okoroemeka(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
Aro OkeIgbo mma mma nu oOoOO

Cha Cha Cha Umunwanyi ori ihe ori ihe oo grin grin

Proudly Nwa Mazi Oke Nwa Nwankwo beh Owunna beh Nwankwo-Obaa beh Aniche beh Iheme, Iheme Izuogu, Aro Ndi Izuogu na Ihemeneonye murumu ooooo
MAZI OO,o ga diri gi mma,kedu maka nwanne gi nwoke Prof eze green nwankwo.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by YorobaPIGS: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
engrchykae:
While laziness makes yorubas to run to the readymade cities.
Everyone is now a lagosian.
No one is from osun, ekiti or ondo
Exactly! Lazy bunch of dimwitted idiots

Notice how they like to brag with lagos - a city developed by federal resources and Igbo investments cum entrepreneurs largely contributing to Lagos being a cosmopolitan city today. ..

the idiots all now claim Lagos, they are all ashamed of their hoyo, hoshun, hoegun, hoegbomosho, hekiti, hondo states

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by YorobaPIGS: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
grin grin grin
Who wants to live in a poo hole like Ibadam, Oshogbo, Ogbomosho and Abeokuta, even walefresh3 left Ogbomosho to be sleeping under Oshodi under bridge.
hoegbomosho, heebadam, hoeshogbo, habeokuta are all dirty, smelly, wasted shanties and slums

Yarobas are really cursed PIGS

#Tueh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
obynzo:

Remove Lagos from there. Lagos was developed with all our resources especially Oil from the Niger delta during the military era. Show us Ibadan first
Fact!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by PericomaNwankwo: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
MAZI OO,o ga diri gi mma,kedu maka nwanne gi nwoke Prof eze green nwankwo.

Mazi Green Nwankwo (onye bukwa nwanna Pericoma Okoye ma burukwa onye ndu na uloaku etiti nke naijiriya) bu onye Ndiogbuonyeoma di na Aro-Okigwe. Ima ya ofuma. Kaa!!!

Oga adikwara gi na mma!! Iga na aga n'udo na abata n'udo na Eke, Orie, Ahor na Nkwo!!! Iseeeeeeeeeh
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Johel(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
crixlight2:

But sorry oooo this is just like a new develop area where people are just building duplex 95% of the area is forest. Normally the air will make sense more than city. I bet you most of the people that building here are living in south west, dem just build this house so if dem die dem go come bury dem there

Lagos is for business....I can build mansions in a safer place with less governmental disturbance and extortion and decide to do mainly business in Lagos as it's the business hub of the country...that doesn't make Lagos the best,you can see in the news that Lagos is the second worse place for a sane person to live in...not Abia not anywhere,but Lagos...A glorified slum.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kaiser20:

You can't even reason logically, does largeness of a city means more development of a city
Don't mind those educated illiterates grin grin
As tiny as France is it is more developed and powerful than the whole of Africa.
Even Seychelles is rated ahead of Nigeria in relation to development.
Their Ibadam is like a big basket that cannot hold any water.
The residence poo pooh and peeh everywhere like goats.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by InvertedHammer: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
Ibadan is 44 times larger than the largest city in Igbo land.
I'm Ijaw but iv stayed in both Igbo land and Ibadan well.
/
Kogi is 15x larger than Lagos.

Nigeria is 3x larger than UK.

But....

I believe you are wise now.

/

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by okoroemeka(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ngolo55:
Arondizuogu Ideato North Imo State
I am from this very town in arondizuogu,ndi akeme uno were this picture is taken and I can even see my house in the picture,this is a village,the last bustop,why are we not seeing pictures from typical villages in southwest?(1)they mostly live in their state capitals and towns around it,so can't take pictures.(2)there is nothing to picture even if you are in the village but squalid mud houses without proper facilities,pls don't get me wrong I am friends with fantastic friends from the southwest and I admire them but truth must be told,I have journeyed from the outskirts of funnab abeokuta to alabata to ayalaso through several smaller villages and settlements, a trip of almost 50km in the deep parts of Yoruba land without seeing a single fenced duplex mansion.but you cannot go anywhere more than 2km in the South East without seeing a nice modern house.this is a fact.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

What are you saying?

He means u talk off point
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
k3ng:

Can you post one village in Yoruba land let's see. Most village in South west are full of mud houses and brown roofs.
These are their megaslumpolis, Abeokuta and Ibadam precisely. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LordOfTheGame: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Whoever that's posting stuffs like this should pls stop it. The enemies are all around in our land and showing them these beautiful cities with magnificent buildings will be boosting their envies and jealousies towards the great Igbo race. They want to exterminate us and take over our beautiful and blessed land hence; their almajiri and foot soldiers being moved to our lands in the night and day.
Pls stop exposing us in the name of blogging or whatever.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Johel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Creamypie:
I don't get u. Am n asaba in Delta state, and I know the level of efforts we put into making sure ipob stays away from Delta, like every other southern State. Allowing them operate means allowing kidnappers, robbers, ritualists, car snatcher e t.c like they now do in d east,

But I hope u are aware that ipob ain't herdsmen,bandits,Boko haram and co...kidnappers,ritualists,car snatchers etc are individuals whom you can see in other states too without em necessary being ipob...I hope you know that?..
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by GreatBoss: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Kogi is 15x larger than Lagos.

Nigeria is 3x larger than UK.

But....

I believe you are wise now.

/

Kogi is 586km² bigger than the 5 Igbo States put together.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Mummyfour(f): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
My town Arochukwu.
Proudly an Aro any day any time.
I rep Amuvi

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by okoroemeka(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Mazi Green Nwankwo (onye bukwa nwanna Pericoma Okoye ma burukwa onye ndu na uloaku etiti nke naijiriya) bu onye Ndiogbuonyeoma di na Aro-Okigwe. Ima ya ofuma. Kaa!!!

Oga adikwara gi na mma!! Iga na aga n'udo na abata n'udo na Eke, Orie, Ahor na Nkwo!!! Iseeeeeeeeeh
yes,I know prof very well,I have been to his house in Lagos and village with my late father mazi omeiheaku when Prof was chairman of union bank plc,we use to give his brother mezuo nwaokoye arusi makaja pig to kill every christmas.it is me that will deliver the pig with our pickup,how time flies.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Why are you crying boy and becoming too emotional like a baby? Probably there is another Ibadan because facts are not fiction.
Is it the same Ibadan where workers and residents resort to "shot put" due to the lack of toilets in their homes and offices? Lol!

I make bold to tell you that the toilet you call city is one of the filthiest cities in Nigeria that I have ever been to and South West is the filthiest region in Nigeria.

Is it Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ibadan, Ogbomosho or Ekiti that you want to compare with Enugu, Owerri, Awka or Uyo, the cleanest, neatest and most beautiful cuty in Nigeria?
Haba! Be truthful to yourself please.

You just confirmed your “ Dolt “ status with that tripe you typed up there....I’m gonna try and be brief tho cos I’m not into long exchanges with hare-brained e-goats like you.....the “ shot put “ thing isn’t a flex like you think it is,every state and city in Nigeria has infrastructural deficits it’s even more prevalent in your pseudo-towns you call cities and I mentioned Ibadan is more developed than every shanty-like city you’ve got on all metrics and indices but your unintelligent self made a reply highlighting toilet deficits in some few parts of Ibadan that your towns mostly suffer from and you equated it to Ibadan being less developed than your cities shows you’re an ignorant and hypocritical goat.

As regards the filthiest city in Nigeria “ Cesspool Aba “ already took that unenviable crown so find another contorted lie and figment of your imagination to engage with don’t just come on here to peddle falsehoods and concocted lies.Ibadan is more developed than the Uyo which is your capital city I know you don’t like it but it’s a fact!if you think it’s incorrect negate my claims with solid points not some fickle toilet deficits that’s prevalent in your towns and cities.

Lastly there are other capital cities and cities in the South west asides the ones you mentioned,your oafish self even mentioned two cities in oyo state for effect I’m guessing Lagos is a city in the Southeast or South-south?but I’m even gonna leave out Lagos.All the cities you mentioned are overrated there’s nothing special about them maybe uyo could be cleaner and have some aesthetics cos of the focused development it enjoyed under akpabio but comparing both cities Ibadan is more developed than Uyo overall,and is there anything special about awka?lol!Enugu is ok,as for Owerri,hotels and new buildings or housing and some roads is not the main indices to adjudge a city as more developed as Ibadan has all these in abundance too but you won’t know that cos you ain’t the brightest in the room.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by zionstaar75: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Trust me when I say that Ibadan is 99% slummy.
No doubt New York, Washington and London have slums but those slums are even better than the most developed part of your cities.
It is heartbreaking but you have to take it from me.
Most Ibadan residents lack toilets so the defecate openly as confessed by your residents, there's no portable water in Ibadan, the whole city is a cluster of unplanned and chaotic informal settlements.
Even the dirtiest part of Newyork is a paradise to Ibadan residents, this is indisputable.

Check the pictures below and take note of the date o....
We are only loudmouthed in this country while others are making progress.
Look at our cities looking like toilets but our foolishness will never let us support the right candidate to rule this country.
so u don't know there's oyo town in oyo states,I said I worked in ibadan at coca cola for 2 years, I didn't go for holidays, I worked and had a car so I was driving. IITA is in ibadan o,that's one of the finest environments in West Africa
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Johel:

Lagos is for business....I can build mansions in a safer place with less governmental disturbance and extortion and decide to do mainly business in Lagos as it's the business hub of the country...that doesn't make Lagos the best,you can see in the news that Lagos is the second worse place for a sane person to live in...not Abia not anywhere,but Lagos...A glorified slum.

Abia can’t be there cos it’s not even fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Lagos...or your deluded self thinks all the cities of the world made the ranking?even though the rating is flawed and skewed and is an unfair assessment of Lagos as a city but your prejudiced self would accept the information like the holy grail!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Johel:

I swear! If not for the skewed structure of this British Company known as Nigeria, who would prefer to live in a stinky, polluted, conjested, concrete jungle cum megaslumpolis like Lagos. The cacophonous chaos alone in this hell hole drives one mad and makes some of us sick to the stomach.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by crixlight2(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Johel:

Well my advice to South weet government is to send non Yoruba people back to their region , so that glorified slum will only be available for the Yoruba people maybe norther people as well because you hardly see them badmouth that slum , Yoruba too love and cherish that slum of south west. Abi Wetin you think

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by engrchykae(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
Exactly! Lazy bunch of dimwitted idiots

Notice how they like to brag with lagos - a city developed by federal resources and Igbo investments cum entrepreneurs largely contributing to Lagos being a cosmopolitan city today. ..

the idiots all now claim Lagos, they are all ashamed of their hoyo, hoshun, hoegun, hoegbomosho, hekiti, hondo states
they can't exist alone, they need a united Nigeria for money and military protection.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by bergs2: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You want to compare that pit toilet called Ibadan with the largest city in Igboland? Comedy must be your calling bros.
For your information, I am an Akwa Ibom guy and have spent a number of years in both cities.
Trust me, Ibadan is 99% slummy, filthy and reeks of poverty unlike Enugu city that is littered with clean, modern and beautiful estates.

Comparing that pit toilet with Enugu city is wickedness.
Yes Ibadan is only big in size and nothing more.
Nigeria is bigger than the United Kingdom in terms of size but it is 100 million years behind UK.

If Nigeria were working, Ibadan would have been nuked and rebuilt from the scratch.
Guy you are mean!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
My Home Town!!!

I'm so emotional right now
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by 2elliot: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
Ibadan is 44 times larger than the largest city in Igbo land.
I'm Ijaw but iv stayed in both Igbo land and Ibadan well.
Gbaun, you be obori
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by MasterKernel: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Why publicising this? Very soon the place go come casted by criminals and vagrantso, robbers and ipob kidnappers all in the name of "ipob support"

You're very wicked. So... Promoting your land is invitation to crime?
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by GreatBoss: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
2elliot:
Gbaun, you be obori

Ariki tebe kiriya tibibirifa keme.
Ari Oyebeh Lamonimi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo) / Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Avoid Concord Junction Tunnel Owerri, Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.