Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas (1521 Views)

Why Do People Don't Bother Or Have No Concern Regards This? / I Keep Seeing This Happen Only In Nigeria, why? / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2022
post=114180534:
And they said this happen everyday and they haven't done anything about it?!
Shame!

And you're a Tinubu supporter? grin Wow. This must be the joke of the century. No, you're certainly well within your rights to support whomever you desire. Just like I can also point out the irony of that. So you have an issue with hooliganism and touts that were made from lack of family planning, that terrorise innocent citizens, backed by the government, and ineffective police officers that run away from crime scenes, and Tinubu is your preferred candidate to...fix all of that?

Ehnenhn? Eleyi serious o. I cannot stop laughing, LMAOOOOOOOO.

5 Likes

Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by Magnoliaa(f): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Crimes happen everywhere. It has nothing to do with locality, and certain places definitely do not get featured in the news more than others? undecided All the skull-mining and drug abuse and rape and kayanmata and wives fighting side-chicks stories that grace newspapers and tabloids are always from where?

I have seen stories about G-boys, I have seen stories about pastors. I have read stories about vulcanisers, I have read stories about MDs. Dangote trended, Guru Maraji trended, people with leaked sex tapes trend, even Odumeje and Ikorodu Bois are all popular. There are news about every kind of people. Poor broke men caught having sex with animals trend, even slay queens that steals from supermarkets go viral? So what's with the "only crimes from elite places are in the news?"

Still had to end it with your clamor for people having government-imposed regulations for bearing kids... oh, well. None of my biz.

1 Like

Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by Klass99(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by mrjojo: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I got a vasectomy to prevent mistakes. I will reverse it when I japa eventually but if I can't yeah that's my fail safe thorough failsafe.
Where did you get it done? and how much was it?
Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrjojo:
Where did you get it done? and how much was it?

Mariestopes, 80k.

1 Like

Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by mentro: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Mariestopes, 80k.
Boss, how leetcoding dey go? I go like make we talk, can I send a dm?
Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
mentro:

Boss, how leetcoding dey go? I go like make we talk, can I send a dm?

Send.
Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by jurrsh(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
Na why I dey learn this JavaScript, I must comot this country. No be me go be victim of bad structure and governance.

Bro can we connect pls... I'm a JavaScript beginner
Re: With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas by mentro: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Send.
Sent

(1) (2) (Reply)

ahmmmmmm / How I Potty Trained My Daughter In 10 Days / Beautiful Wardrobe For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.