Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna (14022 Views)

Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / Rivers Government Seals Businesses Of Pro-Atiku PDP Members - Thisday / Photos From Osun State ‘pick Your PVC Rally’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by aylagos(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
ogatboy:

Go for medical treatment before you commit suicide
lol grin wailing wailing wailers
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Doncudox: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
When OBI looses finally, I'll be here to remind all these toxic people.
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by modskiller(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bunch of she goats campaigning for a man who’s meant to be resting with his grand children in a ranch somewhere.

Most of them are just after money and stomach infrastructure.
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by WhizdomXX(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
maybet081:
I am the hater of christians, and Muslim Muslim must rule Nigeria.
For now I go by the name Ahmed tinubu.
Tinubu is not a hater of Christains, that should be Atiku Abubakar whom I fear is still a bigot like much of his ethnic kinsmen.
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by berrystunn(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
aylagos:
this nah another lost vagabond of Jews ooo, Oga stay in one line youth getting PVC doesn’t me we are voting Obi Lagos has highest number of youth in the country and we know our candidates. Oh for your information our candidate never lost an election before oooo grin grin grin

Will that age get to 2023 ...?
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by EmekaA125(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
helinues:
Pdp members have now been matured in their engagement as those who have been causing tantrum in the party have left.

Good for Pdp
Where have you been helinues??
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by mbaboy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
You are a novice if u said so
VoteTinubu2023:
It will take a miracle for Atiku to get 100k votes in Kano.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by drlateef: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://ait.live/pro-atiku-youth-group-hold-pvc-rally-in-kaduna/

Mtcheww!!!! I thought I would see real kaduna people. Na IPOBians again. Lie upon lies.
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by asanausana91: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Only four people grin? They are deceiving Atiku just to collect his dollars. I can bet my left sided buttock that almost all of them are OBIdient
continue deceiving yourself. The moment you mention Peter Obi in the north, The first thing they will think of is Biafra, I can swear that the north will not vote for peter obi because of this Biafra
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by aylagos(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
berrystunn:

Will that age get to 2023 ...?
what is this one saying?
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Naajjii: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2022
helinues:
Pdp members have now been matured in their engagement as those who have been causing tantrum in the party have left.

Good for Pdp
Thats right ,as you can observe PDP supporters seem to be the most matured unlike the other two.
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by DrAkpamudehe: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2022
lytech1:
It's like atiku depends on rigging or some northern cabal gave him one silly confidence of winning the election.

While others are moving up and down doing consultation and stylishly campaigning,guy man remain silence and keep acting lazy.

Without his financial muscle,wike will have flogged him hands down in the primary election.

We all saw tinubu activeness in the just concluded ekiti Guber election,this mumu was no where to be found to support his party candidate

And the man U call Mumu went to osun state, your tinubu's ancestral home and beat him hands down. Too many clowns on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) / Senate Confirms Ejembi Eko, Amina Augie As Justices Of The Supreme Court / Accord Party Sacks Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.