Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj (37154 Views)

Yorubas Started Nollywood, Own It —Aisha Lawal, Actress And Scriptwriter / Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by homesinabuja(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
The movie was a total waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Munzy14(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Alex.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Make them get out jhare

VOTE FOR ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMED ADEKUNLE TINUBU AKA JAGABA
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by laughitall(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Tilumpoo show us your certificate, you drug pushing criminal.
obi is a liar ..
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by lammyna(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Sometimes I wonder, if these girls have parents at all

Aye dey follow them ni. Radarada

1 Like

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by shadrach77: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
The film ruined the memory of the original. Disjointed story line. Pure rubbish kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Alex and nonsense self. Anything Netflix touches turns to a smacking pile of poo: Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, The Witcher, Avatar, and now this.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by KINGSATANREBORN: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Alex and nonsense self. Anything Netflix touches turns to a smacking pile of poo: Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, The Witcher, Avatar, and now this.
Quiet… delete that link Mr Gore. You’re vile.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by eziemich: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Another name for high class harlots in Nigeria is Actress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinder olosho
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Thobby02lawbar(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
The movie is even trash sef
No just waste your data biko
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by victorazy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
GboyegaD:
Must people expose their body to express their body.

That's their selling point, what they have to offer. Men offers money, cars to intimidate other or get what they want.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by nedekid: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Abeg, one cannot be fooled at this age and time.
Picture with this kind heavy makeup no de move guys weh wise.
Na so I see my madam yesterday weh go do Foto shoot, I almost pass am no recognize am. grin
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by ozegidon(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Tilumpoo show us your certificate, you drug pushing criminal.
vawulence no dey tire you? Hahahaha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Quiny32323: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:
I didn't see Alex in one of the pictures.

Wonders don't end.

Alex na love-vendor. Hm dey market both ashawo and hustlers.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by kcowen(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
This one na premium PR,AlexReport even went ahead to give us her instagram account...if i follow her make i bend
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by mastermaestro(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Sometimes I wonder, if these girls have parents at all

This is the root of the whole decadence.

1 Like

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by We4all: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Musty112:
They say d film no follow and e spoil the memory of the d original classic

With Toke Makinwa as one of the cast, I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Legendoo: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Incredible to see how fast Nigerian culture turned ghetto.

Who told these bitches exposing their boob's is sexy. They look like prostitutes.

Oh I forgot, cardi b in the music video is their role model. Very stupid lots , and those ugly tattoos. Yuck
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by MyAmericandream(f): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Musty112:
They say d film no follow and e spoil the memory of the d original classic
I swear the movie dry na two days I take watch am finish.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by MyAmericandream(f): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
checkolatunji:

Accurate review. Don't waste your precious time on the movie.

The most boring movie of all time.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Swiftpie: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Stunning! Congratulations there!
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Edithnk: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
As some of them are going about buying Yash, breast, lips, fitness, eyebrows, lashes, removing penis and planting clitoris,

Haven't they found where height can be increased or decreased?
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by zudozz: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Actress ke?

Me I ve never seen or heard of this one. B4 u know it now she don buy house 4 Lekki grin

Abeg which one dey expose bad breaszt?
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by jaxxy(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2022
I'm feeling her tattoo bt it's a red flag.

1 Like

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Konjiboii: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2022
I watched glamour girls just yesterday with my main babe and I must say alot of girls will be inspired to go full throttle into prostitution. Like it's not bad already,just watch.

1 Like

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Slimwhyt(m): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2022
I know it can never be like the classic Glamor Girls.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Starholdings(m): 3:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Of all investments Land investment is surely the best as at right now due to large appreciative value . And the best time to invest is now and l brought good lands located at strategic places. contact me on whatsapp ; 09027625434 for more details.

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by chukwugoziegi: 3:46am On Jun 27, 2022
checkolatunji:

Accurate review. Don't waste your precious time on the movie.

Movie that they probably used to launder money because I still don't understand why money was wasted on that trash.

Storyline had too many cut-and-join. I almost cried for wasting Data and Precious time watching it. The cast and crew should be arrested for the ridiculousness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Akpuobi1: 4:05am On Jun 27, 2022
And your WhatsApp number is not even complete

TrillKennyEmek:
Frustrated with NEPA Wahala?

Go Solar!
WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.