Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj (37151 Views)

Yorubas Started Nollywood, Own It —Aisha Lawal, Actress And Scriptwriter / Actress Evanny Patrick Shows Creativity As She Shines In "No More Love" (video) / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Akpuobi1: 4:09am On Jun 27, 2022
I want 10 or 12.5kg dough industrial dough mixer. Do you sale or have contact where I can buy a good one?

Jessi04:
Beautiful
Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Mattwillz: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2022
TrillKennyEmek:
Frustrated with NEPA Wahala?
Go Solar! WhatsApp 0 7 0 5 4 3 4 1 6 2
guy how much for solar jst to power up a little house?
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Kirkman: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2022
The body exposure in saw in those pictures attached to this post. I just smh!! undecided
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by OniyideAmplify(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Tilumpoo show us your certificate, you drug pushing criminal.
He's not even aware that you are talking. The person that does not even have time for una boss Reno, how will he be able to know that one of his boys is talking. And by the way,why can't you people drag Buhari to the international criminal court for not possessing FSLC not to talk of SSCE before he began to ruin the country's economy in 2015, na Biafra you people were busy shouting upandan until suddenly you guys changed your minds say na una turn, so tey his tenure remain 10 months.

I'm not a fan of Tinubu and I will never advice anyone to vote him ços he's too old for my liking but you people should stop hating on whosoever God has blessed cos it will bounce back on you by the time you get to that position too.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by phemmyfour: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2022
AlexReports:
Actress and Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'Glamour Girls' Premier in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRbRvCaJG7A

An award winning actress and influencer, Evanny Patrick was the focus of attention at the premiere of the movie, Glamour Girls recently in Abuja.

Evanny who coloured the hall with her hot red attire stole the show as she stepped in in grand style with her blaring beauty at the prestigious Transcorp Hilton Abuja.

The movie which features the likes of Toke Makinwa, Sharon Ooja, Nse, Lily Ife, and other notable actors was produced by Playnetwork. The executive producer is Mr. Charles Okpaleke.

Glamour Girls premiered on Netflix.

Evanny, an entrepreneur, ex beauty Queen and fashion designer featured in a blockbuster movie "No More Love".

In an interaction with our correspondent at Glamour Girls Premiere, she applauded the movie quality, the cast and crew for a job well done.

She said she is cooking a lot of things which she said will soon blossom to give the entertainment industry a new touch on international class.
yeye movie
Just wasted 250mb on 9jarocks
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by halaqasa: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2022
JooEeL:
Immature ladies expose their bodies for admiration.

Like is that the best their brains can do? I dont just get it.

Fish brains that's why
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by FireUpNow(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Glamour girls ? I would prefer the old classic. On a serious note these girls lack home training. What sort of nonsense is this?she for open her kpekus down na. Yeye people
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by aishah32g: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Sometimes I wonder, if these girls have parents at allSometimes I wonder, if these girls have parents at all...
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by 714makees: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Just comot d breast outside
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by edosignature(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
When men dress you only see their head & falengies.
When who dress they expose their breast, laps, tommy, leg's, & almost to their clitories.

Sad reality.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Charly68: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Sometimes I wonder, if these girls have parents at all
Their parents are possibly olosho like them I think

1 Like

Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by armyofone(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Musty112:
They say d film no follow and e spoil the memory of the d original classic

Please do you have idea where I watch the original classic?
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by akbonus: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
JUST LOOK AT THE GOAT ON BLACK,SO SHE THINKS IS BEAUTIFULY DRESSED NOW ABI?NA WA O OLOSHO MUST ALWAYS BE OLOSHO.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by Papichulostunne(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Leave tha one jare... Thw girl on black kpor well
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by TrillKennyEmek(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mattwillz:

Boss let's chat on WhatsApp 0 7 0 5 4 2 3 4 1 6 2
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by TrillKennyEmek(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Akpuobi1:
And your WhatsApp number is not even complete

corrected
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nairaland comments are migraine-inducing. I wish a fee was attached to using this place. Such a protocol will weed out undesirable posters.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by SolarEngr(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mattwillz:

We have 100K plan and above. Check my signature to contact me.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by TrillKennyEmek(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mattwillz:

Sorry for the late reply, didn't know my way around this app.

Check my signature for everything.
Re: Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj by TrillKennyEmek(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Akpuobi1:
And your WhatsApp number is not even complete

Thanks boss, just knowing my way around this app.

You can check my signature for everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.