Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia (9580 Views)

Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by 9gerian: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Please elaborate with facts and figures if you have it.

Hopefully others can learn if this is the risk with bleaching.

solidifi:
This same girl used bleaching cream to destroy her kidney and we are here having pity on her.

And her father allowed it. Only to be looking for a young boy"s kidney to replace it.

Undoubtedly, the girl does all manner of shit.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Vickho:
even the dark complexion na still bleaching.
see her knuckles
Noooo
She had already commenced the bleaching process. She was bleaching towards the right-sided picture. It's a process, just like a continuum.
It's always advisable to complete it.
However, some interrupt theirs half way & become ROASTED plantain, just like the ones we have in Kwara, a place in south-south & etc!
Later, u find such LADIES labelling Men liars.
What can be more deceitful than this...?
Someone can escape immigration through this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by TrollsNeverDies(f): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2022
ariesbull:
Bleaching the skin causes kidney failures

The harmful chemicals from the cream enter the blood stream through the pores of the skin and it puts th kidney and liver under pressure and with time they break down

Stop bleaching
you dey talk rubbish.
Na only people wey no go school you go fit deceive

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by amanda10g: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Don't be surprised if eventually she found a compatible kidney donor and regain her health back,she will go back to using the bleaching cream.Don't be surprised if eventually she found a compatible kidney donor and regain her health back,she will go back to using the bleaching cream....
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Samskid310(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Since I was born and now I am getting old have never seen an hausa that bleached
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Rickmann: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2022
newsvib:
Before and after pictures of Ike Ekweremadu’s daughter, Sonia, the one suffering from kidney problems, have surfaced online and people are reacting to them.

Judging from the pictures, Sonia seems to have bleached her skin, thereby looking fairer than her original skin color.

The pictures are currently gathering reactions from Nigerians. People who commented asked what would have made her bleach her skin in such a manner.

Follow link to see more 20 pictures: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/06/check-out-before-and-after-pictures-of-ike-ekweremadus-daughter-sonia-the-one-suffering-from-kidney-problem.html

Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/06/check-out-before-and-after-pictures-of-ike-ekweremadus-daughter-sonia-the-one-suffering-from-kidney-problem.html

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Zico777(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Xscape1993:
I even love the dark complexion than the fake fair one...this life ooo.
Likewise!
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by tarantino1: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
So revolting
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by SEGLIZ: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2022
I saw this in the earlier post but just looked away for it is inconsequential to the issue at hand.

OVB123:
I don`t know why female folks like bleaching theirselves. Look at what bleaching creame has turn you into now. God help you comes out of this predicament.
are you here to attack the female folks or to condemn bleaching in its entirety? male folks are worse for it Just take it.

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by PumpumPrince: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2022
BigYash:
True sha

Helo my brother good morning..do u suk dik good sir? smiley
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by tarantino1: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Channah1:
This her bleaching is so extreme.
These are the monobezone and mequinol users. Now see the consequence of using such.

So fucking extreme. She didn't even try to get one or two shades lighter. She just brought out the cavalry ��
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by SarkinYarki: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Case closed , so called organic bleaching finished her kidneys
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by SarkinYarki: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2022
amanda10g:
Don't be surprised if eventually she found a compatible kidney donor and regain her health back,she will go back to using the bleaching cream.Don't be surprised if eventually she found a compatible kidney donor and regain her health back,she will go back to using the bleaching cream....

Is she that stupid?
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by tarantino1: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Noooo
She had already commenced the bleaching process. She was bleaching towards the right-sided picture. It's a process, just like a continuum.
It's always advisable to complete it.
However, some interrupt theirs half way & become ROASTED plantain, just like the ones we have in Kwara, a place in south-south & etc!
Later, u find such LADIES labelling Men liars.
What can be more deceitful than this...?
Someone can escape immigration through this.

Which place in South South? grin
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by tarantino1: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
you dey talk rubbish.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thescipub.com/pdf/ajptsp.2012.19.26.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjj_rL2v834AhWlxYUKHYVNDZ8QFnoECCUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0s2DMammgrAuZ03mGRk_4E

Read and educate yourself.

If e too long, here's a screenshot from the BBC saying the same thing.

If you choose to bleach or not, na your business. But at least read about the possible side effects before making a decision.

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
E better make all dis girls wey dey bleach start to dey get kidney problem so d sense wey dem no get b4 go finally enter dia head
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by EmiDon11: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Vickho:
even the dark complexion na still bleaching.
see her knuckles
u mean say na like this she suppose be......

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by EmiDon11: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I saw this in the earlier post but just looked away for it is inconsequential to the issue at hand.

are you here to attack the female folks or to condemn bleaching in its entirety? male folks are worse for it Just take it.
the first picture na female aunty.,
Check the toes.,
But 4 the second pics.....

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by juman(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Her mother do the same.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by juman(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Its shamefully acceptable for female to bleach in nigeria.
Even now the mothers bleach children skin, many times without the knowledge of the father.

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Tinububalls: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:
BIAFRANS and BLEACHING are like 5 & 6 grin grin grin grin
I like your troll. I'm Igbo but your comments dey make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by shortIGBOman: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinububalls:

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by delpee(f): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
kingbee90:

-Bobrisky and-Derenle are bonified OMOLUABI'S & you know that right?

Say no to tribalism.

Bleaching knows no tribe.

BTW Denrele's mum is Indian.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Justiceleague1: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
QueenofAnambra:
I thought they said 'Black don't crack'. But this one didn't just crack, it shattered grin *evil laugh*

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by ariesbull: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
you dey talk rubbish.
i know you want to escape and the truth is that you bleech stop it before you expose yourself to skin cancer and liver failure

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by ariesbull: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Tinububalls:

ana ezuzu... Stop bleaching

Akpa isii
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Tinububalls: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2022
ariesbull:
ana ezuzu... Stop bleaching

Akpa isii
I'm black, but I don't know if you do bleach.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by compton11(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
kingbee90:

-Bobrisky and-Derenle are bonified OMOLUABI'S & you know that right?

Say no to tribalism.
denrele didn't bleach.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by kingbee90: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2022
compton11:
denrele didn't bleach.

That doesn’t still mean he’s not a disgusting Fàggot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibori Pleads Guilty To Money Laundering Charges In London Court / Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra / IGBOS And The South South Minorities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.