Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Just Had Sleep Paralysis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Sleep Paralysis (2347 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus / Lady Strip Her Self Unclad To Fight A Man Who Had Sleep With Her Without Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Has anyone experienced such thing...
I was thinking it devil's attacks I just surf the internet and realized have been having sleep paralysis all this while..

It looks as if I was outside my body I began to hallucinate things that are not real, and also I was having chest pressure as if someone is standing or sitting on my chest.
Also sense of suffocating or breathlessness it looks as if someone is holding my neck like trying to kill me in my sleep.
Also transient inability to move or speak during sleep transitions, I couldn't even talk or move is as if someone is holding me.
The only way I can come out of this is by pleading the blood of Jesus .. I will be saying it in my mind before I can finally speak ..
Seun
lasticala
Managrobills
Pls Front page

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Vickho: 3:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Janina:
I was thinking it devil's attacks I just surf the internet and realized have been having sleep paralysis all this while..

It looks as if I was outside my body, and also chest pressure as if someone is standing or sitting on my chest.
Also sense of suffocating or breathlessness it looks as if someone is holding my neck like trying to kill me in my sleep.
Also transient inability to move or speak during sleep transitions, I couldn't even talk or move is as if someone is holding me.
The only way I can come out of this is by pleading the blood of Jesus .. I will be saying it ...
change your sleeping position and do not eat heavy meals after 6pm.
stop being superstitious, sleep paralysis is natural and there's no devilish or spiritual connotation to it

10 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by SweetBuns(f): 4:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Pray before you sleep. You're unprotected
Pray during the event for the protection of the blood of Jesus and actively try to stand up

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Jun 27, 2022
SweetBuns:
Pray before you sleep. You're unprotected
Pray during the event for the protection of the blood of Jesus and actively try to stand up
Stop with Pagan nonsense abeg! undecided

Jesus Christ gave no man permission to use his blood for protection purposes or for bathing in. He said you could only drink His blood in order to gain eternal life and in remembrance of Him. undecided

What the OP is speaking of is instead a neurological situation that can be resolved by visiting a good sleep doctor and developing better sleep habitsundecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by SweetBuns(f): 4:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ gave no man permission to use his blood for protection purposes or for bathing in. He said you could only drink His blood in order to gain eternal life and in remembrance of Him. undecided

What the OP is speaking of is instead a neurological situation that can be resolved by visiting a good sleep doctor and developing better sleep habitsundecided
Oh. Alright.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Nebes: 5:25am On Jun 27, 2022
SweetBuns:

Oh. Alright.

Excellent response.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by diogo23: 5:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Vickho:
stop being superstitious, sleep paralysis is natural and there's no devilish or spiritual connotation to it
Shut up my friend, stroke is natural but evil people still send it to people, what you don't know is bigger than you

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:40am On Jun 27, 2022
I don't think any harm can come from sleep paralysis.

Just relax whenever it begins, don't struggle much, start to first start moving your fingers, remove the spirit of desperation and helplessness from you in order not to escalate.

Moreover, it has nothing, as in nothing to do with your sleeping position. Don't mind what we see online. It can happen when sleeping sideways, face up or face down.

Finally, if prayers help you, don't fail to say it whether loud and silently. I think it amounts to stupidity to ascribe a happenstance as psychological and natural, and in the same breath disparage saying of prayers which is also psychological and spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by slimjohn2k5: 5:54am On Jun 27, 2022
I do have sleep paralysis but from my experience, it comes when I am cold and my chest is facing up.
Try avoid cold, or ensure cold does not get to your chest.
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by efficiencie(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Vickho:

Na so. Is this how you solve all problems? A person is explaining how she feels you call it superstition. So many people eat heavy before sleeping and have all kinds of awkward sleeping positions but have never had a single incident of sleep paralysis. If it comes down to eating habits and sleeping styles most people will be having sleep paralysis almost every night so stop deluding yourself.

The sleep paralysis phenomenon is one that many don't understand, cannot diagnose and cannot resolve with medication. This is why after trying every medical and psychological procedures to no avail people become desperate and seek solutions from practically anywhere and this is what leads them to church where some actually get respite from this issue.

Sleep paralysis is demonic. Simple. You can argue all you want. Sleep paralysis cannot be resolved by drugs or psychotherapy. You basically need to deal with the entity responsible.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2022
The religious dummies are going to storm this thread.
How to avoid sleep paralysis:
- Reduce physical and mental stress.
- Do not expose your body to cold.
- Do not lay on your back, sleep sideways or on your belly.

Sleep paralysis is a natural phenomenon, you can even induce it yourself, just try to catch yourself falling asleep.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Haakeem(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
I don't think any harm can come from sleep paralysis.

Just relax whenever it begins, don't struggle much, start to first start moving your fingers, remove the spirit of desperation and helplessness from you in order not to escalate.

Moreover, it has nothing, as in nothing to do with your sleeping position. Don't mind what we see online. It can happen when sleeping sideways, face up or face down.

Finally, if prayers help you, don't fail to say it whether loud and silently. I think it amounts to stupidity to ascribe a happenstance as psychological and natural, and in the same breath disparage saying of prayers which is also psychological and spiritual.
The highlighted part is rubbish.
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by OKOATA(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Start a powerful Light meditation and it will destroy any sleep paralysis in your life. Tell them the solution but they won't do it anyways.
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by OKOATA(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Haakeem:
don't mind that guy, sleep paralysis usually happen when you sleep and face upwards, sleeping position matters.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Haakeem(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2022
OKOATA:
don't mind that guy, sleep paralysis usually happen when you sleep and face upwards, sleeping position matters.
ahbi.
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by lolagray29: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2022
I have Insomia. How can I sleep properly?
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Donaluta(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Juniputu121:
That's how y'all will spill shit because you lack spiritual orientation. I pity you. Will advise you to visit spiritualitblog dot com. I came across that blog here on nairaland and it has been helping me.

Seems you did not spell the correct word... I'm interested in that blog.. drop the correct spelling abeg
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by nairalander2020(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2022
some one was telling me about his sleeping paralysis,I was telling him I didn't experience it before,did you know what that same day I went home and experience it first time in my life.
so is it coincidence or witchcraft.
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2022
It's nothing but stress, you we're really stressed undecided
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2022
diogo23:

Shut up my friend, stroke is natural but evil people still send it to people, what you don't know is bigger than you

Exactly, as you have decided not to read/learn how this things come about. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Haakeem:

I guess talking from experience is rubbish compared to online assertions.

Lol in today's world online is the "ultimate expert", that's how one oyibo is arguing with me on what's obtainable in my language despite the fact I'm a professional linguist, just because he saw a meaningless word online.

Daalį»„ kwa.
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Silentgroper(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Janina:

It looks as if I was outside my body, and also chest pressure as if someone is standing or sitting on my chest.
The only way I can come out of this is by pleading the blood of Jesus .. I will be saying it in my mind before I can finally speak ..

Locate mfm prayer city chap chap
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Exkandayee(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Janina:

Congratulations,your spiritual husband just pregnented you......

Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Anytime I see people advising on things they have not really experienced before, I laughed because they are so ignorant of what's happening.
OP, pray very well, not all things that happen to humans are natural as some evil forces behind them.
I say once again, pray hard
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You don't what you don't know
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by LadyD22(f): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Janina:

I hate those, I really thought it was spiritual , it happened severally but the last one I was choking in my sleep someone had to wake me up because I couldn't wake up on my own
You can't speak , can't move , it's like you're tied down
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Dangrace01: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by christianjoy(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
I had a lot of sleep paralysis

What i always do when it comes

I try as much as possible to move any part of my body

Sometimes it hits me when awake.
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Kobojunkie: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Batam:

You don't what you don't know
What is it that I don't know abeg?? undecided
Re: I Just Had Sleep Paralysis by Jolene201(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
It happens to me when I'm really stressed out..and mostly when lying on my back,it's been a while I had it though.
The first day it happened was crazy tho thought I was dying, was even imagining things that were not there,lol.
There's this one called hypnic jerk too..
They are all neurological stuff.
I normally pray when it happens out of habit. And being in Nigeria, you can never tell smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmm... / Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) / Really Want To Get Married, (my Addiction/lust Is Consuming Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.