Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). (9537 Views)

Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna / Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Bonel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
I gerrit
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by mrvitalis(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Pitobi the Twitter popular candidate will come last even kwankwaso will have more votes than him. This i have seen
Tell us who you are voting and how he is better than Peter obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by mbahdi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Well said.but some of them are bad market that theres no how u present Dem or lower their price that there will be sellable.even if u like put them inside plane and market them for free, people will prefer buying those on foot

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Emotionss: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
What you're asking is to complicated for an Average Nigerian to understand..

Nigerians are more interested in the tribe and religious beliefs of a political candidates so they can either attack him or support him any other thing is irrelevant to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by mrvitalis(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
OkoAmarashy:
No need. Let Peter Obi supporters keep insulting westerners and northerners. They will get their reply on election day.
If you are not hypothetical I dare you name one thing Peter obi supporters do that tinubu supporters or atiku supporters don't do more off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Seyeedd: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by StPete: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Pitobi the Twitter popular candidate will come last even kwankwaso will have more votes than him. This i have seen

You came on a thread advising you to market your candidate yet na the opposition be your problem. Are you cursed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by SensualMan: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
OBI . Just like the air we breathe and the water we drink.
Nigerians can't do without OBI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Way4orward: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
E
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by beardedboy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We the youths from the 6 SouthWest states of Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti are OBIdiently standing on the mandate of Peter Adewale Obi!!!

Any other candidate is a waste bin! An expired condemned product.
This one has gone to create another fake account.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ok.

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Dfynboi: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
everybody has known you to be blind for a long time now,so how were you able to see dt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by tsephanyah(f): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Tell us who you are voting and how he is better than Peter obi
Atiku not because he is better cus they're all corrupt and I will vote my own corrupt
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by lebest: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
I urge the youths to arise and take back our country Nigeria...its time

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by egghead45(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tnx. OP, but tell my people supporting Jagaban first, to be civil and stop the lying and defaming war on Obi. We come in peace and am Obidient to the core cheesy

Pandora this , Pandora that... all na tralala!

E no dey work anymore as you can see. We're wiser now much more than we were even a month ago.

They are jokers. The korokoro one that the world saw, bullion vans on the eve of an election, nobody is talking about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by mrvitalis(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Atiku not because he is better cus they're all corrupt and I will vote my own corrupt
How's Atiku better than Peter Obi tell me ...what's the the previous record or policy that made you decide

And where is the prove Peter obi is as corrupt as atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Antoeni(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tell Tinubu Thugs

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Antoeni(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
I Wish Tinubu Thugs Will Listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Kingpele(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=OkoAmarashy post=114209712]Those ipob pigs carried their stupidity into politics, insulting those not supporting Peter Obi. [My brother even if Peter obi is a yoruba man I will have still supported him..if APC had brought out osibanjo, I won't follow obi because I like the temperament of the man of God but in choosing a leader we must move away from sentiment of tribe and religion and embrace the only better candidate amongst the southern part..we are suffering buharia today irrespective of tribe and religion
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by idamokoemmanuel(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Is that the best way you can market your candidate? Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by toujurs: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
philpwresh:
Toyota Camry XLE 06
4 Plugs
Leather seats
Baked on First Body
No Faults
Perfect Condition
Ipaja Lagos State.
1.550M
Carry this scrab comot for road jare, i pity who go buy this car. angry
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by yourfatherhead: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bunch of crooks
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by marhez43(f): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Weytin concern u sef

@marhez43(a AUNTHENTIC FEMINIST)
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Patriottt: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Politics and Elections no be war.. stop the insults.. one love
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
We the youths need to take it by force or we will be taking by guns by our leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by MrColdsweat: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
A subtle attempt at keeping Nigerians from questioning the credibility of the Lagos landlord.

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Themandator: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tnx. OP, but tell my people supporting Jagaban first, to be civil and stop the lying and defaming war on Obi. We come in peace and am Obidient to the core cheesy

Pandora this , Pandora that... all na tralala!

E no dey work anymore as you can see. We're wiser now much more than we were even a month ago.

Imagine that one watched a video where Obi said Nigeria under Balewa borrowed 82 million dollars to construct kainji dam... He retorted... Obi can lie

He went ahead to claim that Awolowo loaned Nigeria money and bla bla

Somebody replied him with document reference that Obi was right about the 82 million dollars loan

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by uchmannn(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obi is the man for the job.........

Nigeria as it is now need someone that will bring back her lost glory and not someone whose aims and agenda is to recruit 50millions Nigeria youths into the army to protect his empire.

We need Peter, we need rock and finally we need a working Nigeria
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by tsephanyah(f): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

How's Atiku better than Peter Obi tell me ...what's the the previous record or policy that made you decide

And where is the prove Peter obi is as corrupt as atiku
here is the thing, let's say pitobi is not corrupt. He is Star spangled corruptless politician. I'm still voting the corrupt Atiku cus he is simply Fulani and Muslim. Yeah, yeah, I'm bigot hell I'm proud bigot. Who isn't?
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by OkoAmarashy: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

If you are not hypothetical I dare you name one thing Peter obi supporters do that tinubu supporters or atiku supporters don't do more off

No worry. Your reply na on election day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Approves Pensions For Colonial Officers / Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. / Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.