Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party (2983 Views)

Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash / Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Last week saturday night at my friends birthday party, i reconnected with my ex and some girls i used to know.
I have been trying to kpansh one of those girls but she has been rejecting me.
At the party i bumped into 3 of them and my ex.
On the scale of 1- 10 my ex is an 8
When the girl saw me chatting up with my ex, she went and meet her and soon they moved to her table with her other friends and started gisting and laughing.
Me i jejely go where men dem dey we smoke dey pop dey dorime.

All of a sudden, that girl wey i been try kpansh we no gree, after she meet my hot ex, the girl come dey trip for me. I was at balcony smoking when she entered and we chatted a bit then one thing lead to the other we kissed.
As in passionate tongue kissing for over 5 mins
Then her other friend caught us and came in to call the girl. Once that one left her 2nd bestie just close door and said she heard im a great kisser and she want to see if its true.
I kissed her tongue kissing then the first chick came in balcony again, but this time she acted as if nothing happened.
When the 2nd girl left, the first girl turned to me and said i should never ever try that nonesense again. That why should i kiss her friend immediately after kissing her. That it is disrespect to her Then she proceed to kiss me again before leaving to get her bolt taxi
Later saw her and her 2nd bestie having little argument about what happened as they entered taxi

Next day i call my ex if she know those girls before, she said she only know one if them but they all vibes along thst night
I Found out she told them that i am a great kisser. Which made those girls trying to kiss me when they were tipsy.

Should i sue those 2 girls for Sexual Harassment
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
We can now see why your younger brother you called a snitch sees you as irresponsible.Comfortably kissing random ladies of easy virtue is the height of irresponsibility.Hola your younger bro for me �

10 Likes

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
The thing is i have these 2 girls phone number for over 2 months now.
I tried all and all to toast her but she refused.
Until unexpectedly we jammed at the pool party. And that happened.
The first girl has already sent me messsge on whatsapp asking for my house address.
I dont know if i should sue her or play along and kpansh her. What should i do

1 Like

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by FeliciaOja(f): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Kissing is not sex, so there is nothing like rape or S.H
Why didn't you tell them to stop. Abi dem force you? This your post dosent make any sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Islandlady(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Bros you should be accused for sexual harassment instead! You kissed two tipsy girls in your right senses and still claim victim!

Does it makes sense to you undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Oturatetuala(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Guy!!! Hmmm
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by SHINJA: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Bros you should be accused for sexual harassment instead! You kissed two tipsy girls in your right senses and still claim victim!

angry angry angry
Rapist ...You will never say this if the victim was related to you ..

Some day you will have a male child...

I hate rapist...

1 Like

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by SHINJA: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Kissing is not sex, so there is nothing like rape or S.H
Why didn't you tell them to stop. Abi dem force you? This your post dosent make any sense

You all female rapist disgust me honestly...

Men are truly endangered species...

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by BreakthroughCas: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Last week saturday night at my friends birthday party, i reconnected with my ex and some girls i used to know.
When the girl saw me chatting up with my ex, she went and meet her and soon they moved to her table with her other friends and started gisting and laughing.

All of a sudden, that girl wey i been try kpansh we no gree, after she meet my hot ex, the girl come dey trip for me. I was at balcony smoking when she entered and we chatted a bit then one thing lead to the other we kissed.
Then her other friend caught us and came in to call the girl. Once that one left her 2nd bestie just close door and said she heard im a great kisser and she want to see if its true.
I kissed her tongue kissing then the first chick came in balcony again, but this time she acted as if nothing happened.
When the 2nd girl left, the first girl turned to me and said i should never ever try that nonesense again. That why should i kiss her friend immediately after kissing her. That it is disrespect to her Then she proceed to kiss me again before leaving to get her bolt taxi
Later saw her and her 2nd bestie having little argument about what happened as they entered taxi

Next day i call my ex if she know those girls before, she said she only know one if them but they all vibes along thst night
I Found out she told them that i am a great kisser. Which made those girls trying to kiss me when they were tipsy.

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by BreakthroughCas: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=BreakthroughCas post=114199773][/quote]

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
We don hear you. Attention seeking ftard.
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
You be goat. undecided
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Rastaramsey(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Your story is very fake....

How can you be smoking and two girls go come kiss you undecided undecided

You no no how your breath go be

You run tongue kiss for 5 mins with smoke breath grin grin grin grin

Una dey try oooo

Lies from the pit of hell...

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Una dey try oooo

Rasta Rasta.. grin

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Rastaramsey(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Rasta Rasta.. grin

The story is half-burnt grin grin grin
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Osashalom: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yeye sexual harassment, yeye story. Take the matter to yeye court. It bafles me when men seek attention like female

1 Like

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

The story is half-burnt grin grin grin
Burn it completely.. grin cheesy
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Hacks4dummies: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

believe anything this monkwa says at your own peril. Lies dey drop from this particular thumb like hot dung from Cow ass

3 Likes

Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by arthurwillia(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Lol you just Dey lie anyhow
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Dreadlock69(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

Weréy tí trabaye , you blind when him write say him to dey smoke him own too

Beside Dem come meet am, no dey twist and confused person wetin know dey related
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Una dey try oooo

Ode na S.k i dey smoke and the girls they smoke too
She join me we blast S.k and mentol cigarette before making out.
But i no get anything to prove to broke lonely fools like you
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Nicepoker(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Op that snitch younger brother of yours was absolutely on track all along. Great kisser with zero reputation.
Re: How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party by Rastaramsey(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Ode na S.k i dey smoke and the girls they smoke too
She join me we blast S.k and mentol cigarette before making out.
But i no get anything to prove to broke lonely fools like you

Broke fool??
Me wey dey use 13

We just dey use nairaland dey catch cruise...

Check my profile...
I be agba Yahoo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video / Mum Scolds Her Daughter For Cutting & Dying Her Hair Blonde (pix/video) / Help A Long Distance Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.