Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What's So Wrong With Being Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's So Wrong With Being Single? (2184 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Cuddlemii: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Cuddlemii i have done that already. Just patiently waiting 4 her 2 log in so that i can take my front position. * Brings out a comb and starts combing his hair*

I am behind you to give you poetic support & back up sounds wink
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by claremont(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Cuddlemii i have done that already. Just patiently waiting 4 her 2 log in so that i can take my front position. * Brings out a comb and starts combing his hair*
No bi only you dey wait oh angry, I am patiently sipping a beer while waiting as well. This one no go escape me lae lae grin cheesy
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Nayah(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2011
cuddlemii yeah!!!
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Cuddlemii: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2011
claremont:

No bi only you dey wait oh angry, I am patiently sipping a beer while waiting as well. This one no go escape me lae lae grin cheesy

Clay, U be kegites, na so so barrels of palm wine every time. Its not a classy sight to behold, u think its a beer parlour owner u r approaching. She is a fair lady O! Na dem dey do shakara pass!
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Ekpoma1: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I am behind you to give you poetic support & back up sounds wink
Thankz. Pls i need a good perfume 2 put on. My just got finished.
claremont:

That will be cheating. Damn! When a guy is high, he seems 2 be loaded with cope influenced by alcohol
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Ekpoma1: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
Evagreen im waiting o.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^^^
grin grin I feel "God" has spoken to me in my heart of hearts that this girl may be my missing rib grin, so what "God" has put together, let no Cuddlemii and Ekpoma1 put asunder oh. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Ekpoma1: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
grin grin I feel "God" has spoken to me in my heart of hearts that this girl may be my missing rib grin, so what "God" has put together, let no Cuddlemii and Ekpoma1 put asunder oh. A word is enough for the wise!
Lol. Were u not the one that opened a thread the other day complaining to be in love two girlz and u dont know the one 2 choose from? She aint in 4 no player dude.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^^^
Nah, you must be confusing me for some else. I wonder why you and Cuddlemii have scared this girl off angry angry, just when I was perfecting my winning strategy.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Ekpoma1: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nope! I wasnt confusing u 4 someone else. All d same kip on dreaming Joseph.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Ekpoma1: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2011
D gal sef no be active member sef. Me tire o. Let me try my luck with someone else jor since evagreen is not available 4 now. Who goes there?
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by sexsinners(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
owww man!!! you devil worshippers scared her off.

nice going satan lovers.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by sexsinners(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
btw i was going to deliver her from you devil like sinners, but she got away herself.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by pleep(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2011
^ These insults your giving ppl are serious stuff. You really need to give it a rest.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by sexsinners(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
pleep:

^ These insults your giving ppl are serious stuff. You really need to give it a rest.

but they were sinning, their intentions was lust, mine intentions were holy.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by pleep(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2011
^it not good to call someone a devil worshipper because they sin. Remember what happened to moses when he called the isralites sons of vipers. . .

Just try and make them change their ways without condeming and insulting them.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by sexsinners(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2011
pleep:

^it not good to call someone a devil worshipper because they sin. Remember what happened to moses when he called the isralites sons of vipers. . .

Just try and make them change their ways without condeming and insulting them.

okay i understand, but i have an advice for u , go to church
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2011
sexsinners:

okay i understand, but i have an advice for u , go to church
grin grin grin
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by sexsinners(m): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin

well he does always get in the way of my journey to spread Gods' message and only a wannabe jealous Holy man would critizise me.

*speaks to self*

he thinks he is holy by using something by Moses pshhhh
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Evagreenfields: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2011
Lol u guys r not serious. The essence of my reply was to contribute to the thread.shikena
@ekpoma guess ur really from edo from ur user id.i graduated from uniben
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by mirob(f): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2011
@evagreen,U too don dey like ekpoma, U no wan dey single again?
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Evagreenfields: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2011
mirob:

@evagreen,U too don dey like ekpoma, U no wan dey single again?
lol av got lotsa edo friends so av kinda got this sense of loyalty to pipz from that side.thats all.t doesnt mean m trippn.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by claremont(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^^^^
I am from "that side" as well, na im be say I over-qualify, abi grin?! Don't listen to that Cuddlemii character, that girl no no wetin she dey talk! angry angry
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by Cuddlemii: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2011
Evagreenfields:

lol av got lotsa edo friends so av kinda got this sense of loyalty to pipz from that side.thats all.t doesnt mean m trippn.

Even if you are tripping, I don't see anything wrong with that. I am a romance buff & I don't mind playing cupid arrow to bring 2 nice & real pple together. Ekpoma has seen a beautiful flower & wants to pluck it. You have seen a gardener from the state you schooled and won't mind his showers of blessing. To me its a fair deal & its more than worth it.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by pendo89(f): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2011
And what was the title of this thread again?  undecided or is this the answer to the question?
I now see why its not wise to put up real pics of yourself.
No.1 cause of thread derails!!
grin undecided
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Even if you are tripping, I don't see anything wrong with that. I am a romance buff & I don't mind playing cupid arrow to bring 2 nice & real pple together. Ekpoma has seen a beautiful flower & wants to pluck it. You have seen a gardener from the state you schooled and won't mind his showers of blessing. To me its a fair deal & its more than worth it.
Abeg do a bruv a favour, will ya?! me sef be "nice and real" person, or don't I deserve "love" too grin cheesy wink?!
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by pendo89(f): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
You talking about love shocked You deserve love ?? You dont even belive it exists grin
sexkillz needs to read this for real.
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2011
pendo89:

^^^
You talking about love shocked You deserve love ?? You dont even belive it exists grin
sexkillz needs to read this for real.
^^^^^^
But why una like to dey spoil person runs sef?! It started with Cuddlemii, now you sef don join put sand sand for my garri sad sad sad
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by pendo89(f): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2011
precisely my goal.You dont deserve to be loved by anybody!
It simply doesnt exist! grin grin
Re: What's So Wrong With Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin
precisely my goal.You dont deserve to be loved by anybody!
It doesnt exist! grin grin
^^^^^^
Abeg leave out "love does not exist" for another thread jor. I have a serious motive in this thread, no come spoil my runs for me oh angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Pic).Norwegian Man gets 1million Facebook Likes So Crush Will Sleep With Him. / His Girlfriend Is Asthmatic And Its Hereditary ,Should He Leave Her?? / Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.