Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" (31414 Views)

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma / Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by shortIGBOman: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

You actually meant IGBO grin grin grin

Not to worry, I've made the correction for you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by clockwisereport: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na Banky W I dey see so?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by sauceEEP(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zukwanike nwoke!!!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by galaxy2020(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
THIS ONE GO EXPLAIN TIRE.... grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Sirchiboy: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
I saw banky w in the video
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by arsenal33: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:
you can do a Bode George if it happens

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by SAMBARRY: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone said sister with benefits grin
stop it grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by SAMBARRY: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone said sister with benefits grin
stop it grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by maxzzo1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
The Pst get lyrics sha....goodluck to dem
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by oyeb15: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
He's not wise at all. Pastors talk and lie to much. He would have been overlooked if na his church palaver but Mercy Chinwo is a brilliant, talented singer we love so much.

What brings her to this unintelligent,overfed buffon
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dude is fresh
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Samakus(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
The pastor get mouth cheesy

I like him. No H
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Olastep1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Happy for them
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by ashawopikin(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
cosslly:
Na so, but una don dey palash lowkey !
b4 nko
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by ItrendNaija(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oga carry your wife and go. No need explaining to people who don’t care
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Asour: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114211306:
If you said your soon-to-be-wife is like a sister to you and some jobless hoodlums and miscreants online are reading their usual nonsense meaning to it, cos they have nothing to do with their time.
Ignore them please.

You owe such senseless people no explanations.

Resist the urge to Shalaye mehn.

#BeLikeDemMANNA

You're right.

Just that his comment was a 'filler' that if avoided would have spared this explanation.

Just like how some people claim that They can be 'ordinary friends' with the opposite sex but later tell us themselves that they married their 'Best friend'.

It's a bit pretentious.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by MiaBeer(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by toujurs: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
So u are already knacking a sister grin, A pastor o. That is how they talk, shw is a sister, she is a sister,Oga dn shift pant o!..

I wonder how these pastors initiate sex, and hit it coochie hard. With their holier than thou behaviour. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by guru90: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pastor Blessed... run away from social media influence...... Dont discuss about ur fiance online...... Online people gat 100% bad mouth,,,,,
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by toujurs: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Collinsaik:
Dude is fresh
Tithe and offering
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by desthan(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
in davido;s voice

she call me brother,I call her sister too cool
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by famology(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ur mind dey judge u abi?
Otherwise there's no need for the explanation.

U don dey lust after Mercy for long be honest, we know this things na. But I'm happy you took your shot eventually b4 e go too late.

But una go don lash sha........? Or una be virgins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Prowex(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
The video where he calls her his sister grin :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ESw3vHtzk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by emmnprince(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:

How does Tinubu and his rule relate with this post ehn!

Sometimes some people deserve to be instructed to do pick pin for hours!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Tomek09(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
What does Nairaland Rule 19 say about using more than one moniker eeh
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by emmnprince(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:

How does Tinubu and his rule relate with this post ehn!

Sometimes some people deserve to be instructed to do pick pin for hours!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by BePrepared: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
You owe none explanation

Your explanation is as useless as the peace in Islam
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Florasilver: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Not necessary
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Tomek09(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Keep ur useless explanation to yourself when you are already enjoying Mercy Chinwo's scented vagina and big waist. Cunny man. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Team / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.